Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 446 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 496 546 946 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 17731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11056

    Tavia

    Quote Originally Posted by JackStl2022  [View Original Post]
    I'm seeing Tavia this week for the first time. No idea how I haven't seen her yet as I have been seeing Eden, Lilia, and Parker for years. I read some good things on here about Tavia and looking forward to my date with her. I booked an hour appointment.

    If anyone can tell me what to expect, I'd really appreciate it! Feel free to PM me with details of your experience with her.



    Thank you!
    I haven't seen her but I know she's very pretty with a great body. I'm pretty sure you'll have a good time.

    Someone that's seen her will probably respond here or by PM, and I'm guessing it will be a positive review.

    I will say though that the ladies you see, Eden, Parker and Lilia are 3 of Stl's best. So, tough acts to follow.

  2. #11055

    Tattoos

    Quote Originally Posted by Stl99  [View Original Post]
    Eden is the only one I've personally seen with no tattoos. At least I can't remember her having any tattoos but it's been a while.
    She does actually. I also have no comment about others in here doubting her pics etc. atop this concern (not you).

  3. #11054

    Ashley

    Anyone have any intel on this one? Want to know if she's worth an overnight.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/94051198

  4. #11053

    Sweet Tavia

    I'm seeing Tavia this week for the first time. No idea how I haven't seen her yet as I have been seeing Eden, Lilia, and Parker for years. I read some good things on here about Tavia and looking forward to my date with her. I booked an hour appointment.

    If anyone can tell me what to expect, I'd really appreciate it! Feel free to PM me with details of your experience with her.

    Thank you!

  5. #11052
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxRinse  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever book with hunny? Been seeing her on and off list crawler for a while and was wanting to book with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/94098318#.
    She is huge. Not BBW. HUGE. Like HBW. Much larger than the pics. So they are older, before the Covid-100 or something. And head game was terrible. I paid for the BBBJ QV, and paid her $80 to end up jerking off into her mouth. Bullshit. Better have a 8 inch cock to get past the chub. Not trying to be mean. Just keeping it real. Waste of time and money.

  6. #11051

    Escortalligator

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time. Way older and much less attractive than what you think you're walking into and her performance is terrible.
    No surprise-look where the ad came from.

  7. #11050

    Hunny

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxRinse  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever book with hunny? Been seeing her on and off list crawler for a while and was wanting to book with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/94098318#.
    Don't waste your time. Way older and much less attractive than what you think you're walking into and her performance is terrible.

  8. #11049

    Hunny

    Anyone ever book with hunny? Been seeing her on and off list crawler for a while and was wanting to book with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/94098318#.

  9. #11048
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally7  [View Original Post]
    Finally called her back. She repeated her 400/ hr quote from her previous text, said she was "15 min away" from me when I told her I was in West county, but wouldn't clarify any further than that. Said she was in town until the weekend. Then said she had a Screening process. When I asked what that was, it boiled down to needing a deposit beforehand.

    No thanks. I told her that I don't do deposits but would show up with full payment ready, but apparently that's no good enough for her. So she's playing games as far as I'm concerned. Which is a deal-breaker, obviously, regardless of how freaking hot she is. Bummer.

    I've seen a couple of Eros.com gals before--Alena Winters and Debra Hollander. Had decent / good sessions with them. Never any "deposit" BS, although that may vary with other gals. Pretty sure Stephanie Kaiden who advertises there wants a deposit. My issue with the Eros gals is generally the price. Always higher priced than other available options, but also seemingly higher quality. But since everything is getting more expensive, the difference in cost is worth it sometimes.

    I may flip to Verasha Carter (also on Eros) who is in town for a couple of days, or see if I can get in to Debra Hollander, who is coming in town next week (but didn't have my preferred times available--maybe she'll have a cancellation).
    Same deposit is a big no for me and a red flag for someone who has no reviews.

  10. #11047

    Gretchen on Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by Lfsman  [View Original Post]
    So did anyone end up seeing her? Seems TGTBT I don't use eros much is there eros verfied scams before?
    Finally called her back. She repeated her 400/ hr quote from her previous text, said she was "15 min away" from me when I told her I was in West county, but wouldn't clarify any further than that. Said she was in town until the weekend. Then said she had a Screening process. When I asked what that was, it boiled down to needing a deposit beforehand.

    No thanks. I told her that I don't do deposits but would show up with full payment ready, but apparently that's no good enough for her. So she's playing games as far as I'm concerned. Which is a deal-breaker, obviously, regardless of how freaking hot she is. Bummer.

    I've seen a couple of Eros.com gals before--Alena Winters and Debra Hollander. Had decent / good sessions with them. Never any "deposit" BS, although that may vary with other gals. Pretty sure Stephanie Kaiden who advertises there wants a deposit. My issue with the Eros gals is generally the price. Always higher priced than other available options, but also seemingly higher quality. But since everything is getting more expensive, the difference in cost is worth it sometimes.

    I may flip to Verasha Carter (also on Eros) who is in town for a couple of days, or see if I can get in to Debra Hollander, who is coming in town next week (but didn't have my preferred times available--maybe she'll have a cancellation).

  11. #11046

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmFun  [View Original Post]
    Right there with you. Let me know.
    Eden is the only one I've personally seen with no tattoos. At least I can't remember her having any tattoos but it's been a while.

  12. #11045

    Angie's Ghost Club

    Quote Originally Posted by TMan1847  [View Original Post]
    Also a member of Angie's "ghost club".

    BS you don't "ghost" someone, period. And when you make excuses for her, sure sounds like your "shilling".

    She has 2 reviews in the last 9 months, that's a lot? Sounds like if she kept her commitments she might have at least 5.

    She's on P411, if she wants to run with the "big dogs" she needs to perform like one, or go back to LC and STG.

    If she was professional about it, she would have contacted each individual and provided some bs excuse. Is it OK for the ladies to waste our time?

    Not saying don't go see her, just stating that if you take the plunge, keep in constant contact with her, right up to meeting time.

    If she doesn't respond, move on to someone reliable. She's not.
    Didn't realize this was such a widespread issue so apparently I just got lucky. Her loss at the end of the day.

  13. #11044
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally7  [View Original Post]
    Hey, has anyone had the pleasure of meeting Gretchen, currently advertising on Eros.com in the MO STL section?

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...5379.htm?cat=1

    I *really* like her look, but I cannot find any reviews. I texted her to get rates and she CALLED me back almost immediately. This kinda freaked me out. I would've expected a text in return. A call not a minute later just seemed. OFF, somehow. She claimed it was to confirm that I was legit. I texted again, stating that I was real and preferred texting, but got no further response.

    I don't know--could be reading too much into this, but after that my mind went immediately to "Uncle LEO is up to no good". I have no clue if that's true or not, just my Spidey-sense tingling, due to the immediate response, lack of reviews, and TGTBT pics. If she is the real deal, then I'd be foolish to let her slip by without a visit.

    So reaching out here to see if anyone has met with her, and if so, how it went / how was the service, etc.
    So did anyone end up seeing her? Seems TGTBT I don't use eros much is there eros verfied scams before?

  14. #11043
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Here's the story. I've only seen her once so I not her to shill by any means. Keep in mind that these providers have regular lives too. Maybe you were both set up for the same day and she had some kind of emergency with her kids. Maybe her phone was busted and she couldn't even get to your numbers to text or call you. She has plenty of good reviews here and based on my session with her, I'd give her another shot.
    Also a member of Angie's "ghost club".

    BS you don't "ghost" someone, period. And when you make excuses for her, sure sounds like your "shilling".

    She has 2 reviews in the last 9 months, that's a lot? Sounds like if she kept her commitments she might have at least 5.

    She's on P411, if she wants to run with the "big dogs" she needs to perform like one, or go back to LC and STG.

    If she was professional about it, she would have contacted each individual and provided some bs excuse. Is it OK for the ladies to waste our time?

    Not saying don't go see her, just stating that if you take the plunge, keep in constant contact with her, right up to meeting time.

    If she doesn't respond, move on to someone reliable. She's not.

  15. #11042
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeDiaz69  [View Original Post]
    Are there any providers that do not have tattoos, just personal preference but I just can't stand them, and would be nice to see someone who does not have any.
    Right there with you. Let me know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape