Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 272 of 516 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 322 372 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 7730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3665
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #3664
    Quote Originally Posted by Cplrod  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. I'm heading over on Friday night and have never been. Hearing some good things. Would anyone happen to have a list of dancers that provide extras in VIP at a reasonable price? Not interested in anything near four figures because that's just ridiculous. Please pm if you feel like helping a monger out. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    I plan on visiting Spr. Rhino IND, not my club of choice, however may want to try A VIP, NOW, CAN YOU GET Freaky in A VIP at this club? Let me know because I don't want to waste my hard earned cash, thank you.
    Plenty of girls at SRCOI "get freaky" but your mileage & price will vary depending on your approach and to some degree appearance. There's no fixed price menu or guarantees. Reading the forum will help I'd some good & bad (based on others' game), but it's just a start. These girls are pros, just ask. If a stripper quotes 4 figures or anything else ridiculous, either she doesn't smash or doesn't like you; just move on & try someone else. There's girls who'll FS for $150 or less if you can work it & can wait her to surface. It's not the same for everyone.

    And be sure to post your experiences & help this monger community, what goes around comes around.

  3. #3663

    Sprino_Ind.

    I plan on visiting Spr. Rhino IND, not my club of choice, however may want to try A VIP, NOW, CAN YOU GET Freaky in A VIP at this club? Let me know because I don't want to waste my hard earned cash, thank you.

  4. #3662

    Synn COI

    Hey all. I'm heading over on Friday night and have never been. Hearing some good things. Would anyone happen to have a list of dancers that provide extras in VIP at a reasonable price? Not interested in anything near four figures because that's just ridiculous. Please pm if you feel like helping a monger out. Thank you.

  5. #3661

    Sahara / Synn

    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    Same ownership.
    Not only same owner but the same clip joint tricks. Last time I was there, the bartender tried to charge me an extra $20 for a VIP. She was rounding cost up to the nearest hundred dollar. At Kim's clubs, you not only need to keep an eye out for ROBs, but also the management. Be careful.

  6. #3660

    Yuri synn coi

    Fresh meat at syn. Coi.

    Anyone know her menu.

  7. #3659
    This was a few months back around early summer. I haven't run into her since then. Senpai was another one that was throwing out 1 k when she first started. Wonder where she is now that she took her hustle game over to SR.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    How long ago was this?

  8. #3658

    Four figure tip with some sprinkle simp salt.

    I am with you E-Priest. Ridiculous expectations and it's up to the team here to divide and conquer or they all will be expecting 4 bills pretty soon. But I must say I have been going to SRCoi lately and I have had much more success with the ladies there. VIP a bit more expensive and only 20 min but if the tip request is reasonable then it's all worth it. There are still some GPS but all I have to say is "No". Yet again, so far not all ladies at Synn and lunatic with their tip expectations. Jada for me is a good example and she very freaky and open. Again my own experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by ExodusPriest  [View Original Post]
    4 figure tip for any dancer is nuts! You got to be a simp for that I'm so sorry LOL. No wonder why the tip request is going up.

    Salute to those that refuse to pay these marked up prices. Remember folks when in doubt rub it out lmao.

  9. #3657

    Four figure tri tip with some sprinkle simp salt.

    4 figure tip for any dancer is nuts! You got to be a simp for that I'm so sorry LOL. No wonder why the tip request is going up.

    Salute to those that refuse to pay these marked up prices. Remember folks when in doubt rub it out lmao.

  10. #3656

    Senpai

    Thanks bud.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyX  [View Original Post]
    Someone was asking what happened to Senpai at Synn. There's a Senpai on the SR roster this afternoon. From the pic on the roll call it looks like it could be the same girl.

  11. #3655

    Bella

    How long ago was this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roland2418  [View Original Post]
    Yes, a tip in exchange for services. I was new to her so maybe that was just some fishing to see if I would bite. It sounds like regulars that put in the time are doing much better.

  12. #3654
    Yes, a tip in exchange for services. I was new to her so maybe that was just some fishing to see if I would bite. It sounds like regulars that put in the time are doing much better.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    Roland, 4 figures just for tip?

  13. #3653

    Bella

    Roland, 4 figures just for tip?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roland2418  [View Original Post]
    Bella is known to ask new guys for 4 figure tips. He probably dropped at least a grand on her that night.

  14. #3652
    Bella is known to ask new guys for 4 figure tips. He probably dropped at least a grand on her that night.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMajor  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I wonder how much money he spent on her for one night. And what they do for so long?

    I would spend money on different girls, but again, I'm new to this. So maybe they have their own reason.

  15. #3651
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    Bella is incredibly loyal to her regulars. She treats them right and that is why there are so many of them….Now I feel fortunate that she gave me that kind of attention… She now has a few new priorities to balance so her schedule is changing….
    Jeep, can you ask your lady love if she used to work at California Girls Santa Ana for a brief time before COVID? Her pic on the Feed looks much like this sweet young thing I had one excellent dance with way back when, and then never saw there again. (Understandable since CGSA was in one of it's many bad stretches at the time, which is also why I remember that Bella as she was a light in the darkness.) thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape