Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 456 of 906 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 506 556 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 13583
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6758

    Jessica on Tryst

    Does anyone have feedback on this Jessica from Tryst?

    https://tryst.link/escort/priceyjessica

    Also, for those of you that see the higher $ ladies, who is your go to right now?

  2. #6757

    Aurora

    Anyone have info on her? Don't recall ever seeing ad before.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/5028379569

  3. #6756

    Puerto Rican goddess

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...803/5029004601

    Any thoughts on this lady. Looking back on the forums I saw some posts about having issues getting in touch with her, but didn't turn up any reviews.

    Guess I might have to bite the bullet and update.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b426e03b5249b363fd620d14aa8637f6_f.jpg‎  

  4. #6755

    Not for everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno502  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she pulled her ads and profile off EB. Still has an ad on STG.

    Juliet's link https://louisville.skipthegames.com/...-/161269984650.
    Based on the recent reviews I took the opportunity to meet Juliet today. A very nice, very petite girl with a nice personality and conversation. While a good time was had, didn't feel like we really clicked. Enjoy her and happy hunting.

    In other news, anyone know what happened to Bre? Was going to contact her today, but she hasn't posted in a little while and when I tried last week I got crickets. Thanks.

  5. #6754

    SJ in trouble

    Sarah Jane just had a lawyer call me to see if I could spring her from the Harrison County jail in Corydon.

    My wife is home, so I couldn't really have a discussion, and I can't spend 625 dollars in any case.

    If someone wants to bail her out, I'm sure she would she her gratitude.

    I won't post her real name here, but if you want to help and need her name, PM me.

  6. #6753
    Quote Originally Posted by Caterham  [View Original Post]
    Be very careful as this one will apparently rob you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/94200217
    Sounds like we should all blow up her phone with some fake appointments.

  7. #6752

    Scammer Sophi

    Quote Originally Posted by Caterham  [View Original Post]
    Be very careful as this one will apparently rob you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/94200217
    You will find she has quite a long history if you search the Ripoff Report thread.

  8. #6751

    Sophi scammer ad back up

    Be very careful as this one will apparently rob you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/94200217

  9. #6750

    Faith

    Quote Originally Posted by Troller2008  [View Original Post]
    She is real I have seen her she is nothing to call home about but She is or was legit and she is real but we must have no clicked.
    Good to know, she is / was at the same hotel as the scammer who was also a young and good looking girl with no reviews so made me think they both were crooks.

  10. #6749

    Cookie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Saw these ladies early in my monger career. Never took a second shot before they disappeared but they were on my return list. Any info?

    Amusing Muse Went by Red. Saw her off Hurstbourne. Her ad was a long poetic writeup and I recall her using the word relative a lot. "That's relative. " I think I heard she got knocked up.

    Cookie-tall, about 5 foot 9 inches. Was off Taylorsville for the longest time.

    Nikki PAWG-Was still having issues and couldn't go a second time. She disappeared before I got a second shot.
    My last visit with Cookie, I believe is was early this year, she had quit advertising, and said was going to get out, maybe travel. I sure do miss her head skills. She was one of the best in my opinion.

  11. #6748
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Saw these ladies early in my monger career. Never took a second shot before they disappeared but they were on my return list. Any info?

    Amusing Muse Went by Red. Saw her off Hurstbourne. Her ad was a long poetic writeup and I recall her using the word relative a lot. "That's relative. " I think I heard she got knocked up.

    Cookie-tall, about 5 foot 9 inches. Was off Taylorsville for the longest time.

    Nikki PAWG-Was still having issues and couldn't go a second time. She disappeared before I got a second shot.
    I did not see the others but I saw Cookie a lot. She is out of hobby but every now and then she texts me. Would definitely see her outside the hobby if I was still in Louisville bro! SMO.

  12. #6747

    Cookie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Saw these ladies early in my monger career. Never took a second shot before they disappeared but they were on my return list. Any info?

    Amusing Muse Went by Red. Saw her off Hurstbourne. Her ad was a long poetic writeup and I recall her using the word relative a lot. "That's relative. " I think I heard she got knocked up.

    Cookie-tall, about 5 foot 9 inches. Was off Taylorsville for the longest time.

    Nikki PAWG-Was still having issues and couldn't go a second time. She disappeared before I got a second shot.
    I saw Cookie a few times. Her head game was really good. I only went FS once. It was good but the head e cumming back.

  13. #6746

    Longshots

    Saw these ladies early in my monger career. Never took a second shot before they disappeared but they were on my return list. Any info?

    Amusing Muse Went by Red. Saw her off Hurstbourne. Her ad was a long poetic writeup and I recall her using the word relative a lot. "That's relative. " I think I heard she got knocked up.

    Cookie-tall, about 5 foot 9 inches. Was off Taylorsville for the longest time.

    Nikki PAWG-Was still having issues and couldn't go a second time. She disappeared before I got a second shot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails amusing.jpg‎   cookie.jpg‎   nikki.jpg‎  

  14. #6745

    She got me too a few weeks back

    Quote Originally Posted by ZJustMe  [View Original Post]
    She got me too yesterday, she was a little nervous, then stated I have to go to my car for something. She said let me back in. Then the Maintenance dude just used his key to let himself in and told me I had to move my vehicle and report to the office. Manager said I was ok to park where I was at and didn't have to register since I was not staying overnight. I waited for a bit and then bounced, crickets.

    I was going to leave a review and poof, ad was gone, and I didn't take any pictures before I set up the appointment. My brain was thinking this was a bad idea since she was acting weird, however my other brain wanted some action. Should have listened to myself, would have saved me some cash.

    She listed as 26, she was a little spinner. Her picture didn't really match her, looked like she has fallen on hard times.
    Couldn't find the ad after, comment under my acct on alligator got removed and that acct was banned. At least we all know now. Apologies for not getting back to this when it happened.

  15. #6744

    Peaches

    Has anyone been able to sample this little honey?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/94092680

    -Rdy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape