The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19632

    Sun Castleton

    Stopped at Sun by Trader Joe's. First Lady said busy. I walked out and the other woman was getting dropped off and ushered me inside. Took the half. She was in her early to mid 40's would be my guess. 6/10 on looks. Gave a decent massage, really no teasing. Let me know this was her only day working the location. Allowed me to roam. On the flip she asked what I wanted and I will say her menu was wide open. I opted for HJ. No upfront t negotiation which was a 1st for me here. She got wet letting me rub her. She decided to jump on the table with her ass and pushy near my face. Good moaning acting. She did seem to genuinely enjoy it when I stuck a thumb up her ass as she got quite a bit monster. She cleaned me up and gave her $.4 tip. She asked for more since I touched her. Let her know that was all I had and she told me more next time. Guess this may not be her only day there?

  2. #19631

    You Spa

    Just to check somewhere new (for me) I visited you Spa on Washington. Coco gave a decent massage, but very little tease. On the flip went after junior with a git-er-done attitude, then stopped and asked, "How much?" She wanted twice the money that I offered for a CBJ and so I said to just leave it. She returned with a grumbled OK but had to see the money. And she did get the job done. With enthusiasm. $ . 6 for an hour. Would repeat.

  3. #19630

    Nails

    Quote Originally Posted by TypicalJohn  [View Original Post]
    I visit there a couple times a month and they just finished a major remodel to the outside of the whole little strip mall. I'll willing to bet it's just sloppy clean up from the construction crew.
    Oh great. Now we have to worry about sloppy cleanups both outside AND inside. LOL.

  4. #19629

    Yoyo Kentucky

    Quote Originally Posted by Keepinitclean  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel about this place on Kentucky? It seems like a legitimate place expensive signage from day one Etc. I walked in saying I would take one for the team if she was attractive but she wasn't so I left.
    I reviewed it in 18815. Definitely someplace you can have some fun, but I haven't gone back to try FS.

  5. #19628

    Eye A Mia

    Snuck away this afternoon for my favorite activity. First time at Eye-a-Mia. Had a banging good FS experience for $. 6 all in. BBBJ and CFS. Didn't catch the girl's name. 40's, 6/10, C cups. Nice enough looking and the room was dim. LOL. She got fully naked and we played in several positions. Very accommodating and fun. Oddly their towels weren't completely dry which was a little off-putting. She said the dryer wasn't working well. I'd repeat though. YMMV.

    Be safe fellas. DBT.

  6. #19627

    Nails

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryDeepwood  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in yesterday and acted like I forgot my wallet at home when I seen the lady there but that's besides the point. Parked right in front and found several small nails in the parking lot. Most of you park away from the door at places and I will now as well. I think someone in town deliberately dropped those nails. I wonder if anywhere else has been attacked as well.
    I visit there a couple times a month and they just finished a major remodel to the outside of the whole little strip mall. I'll willing to bet it's just sloppy clean up from the construction crew.

  7. #19626

    Fist experience

    I'm had my very first experience on Saturday at cozy spa on 82st. It was ok I think like every first timer I got ripped off, I asked for a 30 minutes massage for 50 she asked if wanted 4 hands for 50 each which you agreed to it. Massage sucked just rubbing my legs, back and ass cheeks with oil for like 20 minutes then I flipped and had a HJ with and the other girl messing with my Butthole I asked for more but they refused. They let me touch their boobs and one of them had a really nice pair at the end they charged 50 extra each so a total of 200 for everything. I don't think I will.

    Go back again.

  8. #19625
    Can anyone advise if "Mimi" at Daily is the same Mimi who was at Sweets?

    Only saw her in passing at Daily and thought she looked vaguely familiar.

  9. #19624

    Yoyo

    Anyone have any intel about this place on Kentucky? It seems like a legitimate place expensive signage from day one Etc. I walked in saying I would take one for the team if she was attractive but she wasn't so I left.

  10. #19623

    Spas

    Quote Originally Posted by BCD0101  [View Original Post]
    NOTE-Circumstances allow infrequent participation.

    My perspective:

    1. AMPs on the north side (Carmel, Fishers, Westfield) are more cautious than downtown locations. Need no earn trust at many of these locations before much more than HE / self service barrier is overcome. I have attended AMPs where FS is offered at first visit, but this was pre-COVID.

    2. As we near the November elections, I am more concerned that politicians currently in office look for the easy "See! I am tough on crime!" publicity. AMPs are easy pickings IMO.

    Regarding "privacy", there is none (again, IMO). Cameras outside and inside are likely (like 100%, IMO). I have been told some rooms are dedicated to the actual task at hand and do not have covert recordings. How does one gain access to a room w / o recordings? Go back to line item 1. Even after frequent visits, you are also competing against other frequent flyer mongers who have scheduled the room before you (or the other monger has higher ratings than you)..
    Thanks for the feedback.

  11. #19622

    Good Legit Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by BeMine  [View Original Post]
    PM me for Southside recommendations.
    If you are after a genuinely good massage and don't really care about extras, 2509 in Shelbyville or 'O Spa' up in geist are pretty sure bets. O Spa is my goto for just a really great massage.

  12. #19621

    Royal Massage (Carmel)

    I had a few nice encounters here years ago, including a couple with the owner, I think. I honestly don't remember why I stopped going. Any recent intel?

  13. #19620

    Rotating MTs

    I may be spending way too much time making the rounds but I've noticed reappearing faces in recent weeks. At Lavendar on s east st this weekend and spotted MT from recent visit to Franklin Sunshine gold. At Una on Pendleton pike this morn found the mt that greeted me to be previously from Sun beech grove and when venturing to Sun greeted by gal who I saw in passing at mountain aire.

    Small world?! Rotating daily assignments?

  14. #19619

    Luna Lounge in Noblesville

    I got this response when asking about the staff there. Nothing to see here, except Jenny? Has anyone seen her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7F8A4B34-069F-4620-8A6B-2A1E6F16C4AA.jpg‎  

  15. #19618

    Reviewing this board will get you there!

    Quote Originally Posted by BeMine  [View Original Post]
    I would have sponsored you but your dick size fall short by 5 mm. Sorry!
    Do your homework reviewing this board. Go to a place known for offering that "extra" tug. We are rooting for you Tyler V!

    BCD (pad in LOL for the humor declined).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape