Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,891 to 10,905 of 37633
-
10-04-22 09:32 #26743Senior Member

Posts: 306Bump
Anyone have any leads? What about Sunny at M1, can anyone vouch for her? TIA!
Originally Posted by Samperkins420
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 20:02 #26742Senior Member

Posts: 388Vanborn Chinese Massage
The girl with 2 tone hair is lily. She's been there for years and is very reliable and usually accommodating. Once you get to know her she will strip for you and let you have fun without FS or BJ. I would not describe YoYo's body as nice, but to each his own. I heard a rumor from another member there is a new girl there now but he hasn't seen her yet. She just started within the last couple days. Anyone have any intel?
Originally Posted by JoeTruck
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 19:43 #26741Senior Member

Posts: 388Tiffany
Oh yes. That's what I mean. If you are very well endowed, she will not even attempt it. BJ or HJ for you.
Originally Posted by FarmerPete
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 19:37 #26740Senior Member

Posts: 399Tiffany
Tiffany will let you put in more than the tip, unless you are flying a 747. The curse of a big one is real.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 19:07 #26739Senior Member

Posts: 101Thai dds novi
Drove by dds in novi and it appeared closed.
-
10-03-22 18:48 #26738Senior Member

Posts: 101Correct
Think this guy hit the nail on the head. POW is no longer a fun time. Not even a standard HE. Might try some of the other Thai places in the area.
Originally Posted by Shoeless1951
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 17:32 #26737Senior Member

Posts: 296Yeah, wasn't Tiffany. LOL! She just did a handy.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 15:12 #26736Senior Member

Posts: 388Tiffany
I'm surprised she even let you put the tip in!
Originally Posted by Firemanoh
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 14:05 #26735Senior Member

Posts: 296Best option along 275
Looking for a skinny Asian that can take a big dick for a ride. Too many squirm off of me, or won't let me go deep. I want one that will take a good pounding. I've been to the one on Michigan, down towards Inkster, and Tiffany's place. Neither one would let me go balls deep, just the tip. I want one I can tail out hard!
-
10-03-22 13:23 #26734Senior Member

Posts: 145[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
10-03-22 11:42 #26733Senior Member

Posts: 293Thai Massage and DDS. Spa
What happened with DDS, I went today and the place is empty, if someone knows where they moved, please let me know.
-
10-03-22 11:19 #26732Regular Member

Posts: 8Empire
Decided to go to empire since it was not that far from work and was greeted by a old lady with brown or orange hair and she was skinny I asked her if she would be taking care of me and she said yes and that's when I closed my wallet and left. Is there anyone here who is worth seeing because I never want to have her as my provider LOL.
-
10-03-22 10:20 #26731Senior Member

Posts: 125Had the same experience nice body imo kept the mask on the whole time but on the way out I saw a younger. Like 30 ish lady with 2 tone hair little smaller though 70 for the hr got 45 min.
Originally Posted by Ixby4748
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 10:11 #26730Senior Member

Posts: 106Stacy or Rachel
Has anyone seen either of these girls? I think they are sisters. They are on Jefferson in Detroit and poso on STG. For some reason I can't connect the link. Any info is appreciated.
-
10-03-22 09:37 #26729Senior Member

Posts: 296Old school Saigon (downstairs)
Back when Saigon was in the spa downstairs, a short thick girl worked there. Her name may have been Jen, but not sure. Anyway, I found her hot, and a lot of fun. Anybody know what happened to her since? I'd love to hit that again.









Reply With Quote






