Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #50210

    MW Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by M&W spa off of 78. I'm not sure if that is actually the name. It's behind the waffle house on 78. I've Stopped in here several times over the past few years with hit and miss on the talent. Today however I hit the jackpot. I guess they have new owner. . 8 house fee and in walks Tiffany. I'm guessing late 20's early 30's. And she is beautiful. She easily out does most of the girls at LKATL. Got a TS were she was playful and got everything nice and clean. Back to the room for the 5 minute massage and flip. Asked what I wanted I said everything she asked for 2. 0 but we agreed on 1. 6. Good CBJ with good suction. The kitty is nice and tight and she takes a pounding like a champ. Mish, reverse cowgirl and finished with K9. Got cleaned up 48 minutes out the door. Said she is from LA English is ok and she was worth every dime. Before I left she brought in the other girl Allison. Not as hot as Tiffany but worth a return trip just to sample her.
    I got Asheley and was very pleased. The TS was just fair, but everything else was excellent. She's very pretty and has natural small Bs, and on her tiny frame they were perfect. They're bringing in some nice talent from LA and it's month on / month off rotation, so who you see this month will be gone next. I would definitely see Asheley again, but looking forward to sampling some of the other talent. 80/160.

    Jag.

  2. #50209
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Back open or gone for good?
    If you're talking about the Peach tree Corners one, it's gone for good. Once the reopen elsewhere, they'll be giving me a text apparently.

  3. #50208
    Quote Originally Posted by DustyBottoms  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure the name is Top Massage, is it on and. Berkley Lake or near there?
    Top Massage on Berkeley Lake has been gone for a couple of years.

  4. #50207
    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Other days line up;.

    Monica, she definitely has her following, getting harder to unexpectedly schedule when close to area, otherwise nice trim but can be expensive.

    Suki, thin, petite, natural cover.

    Lisa, have not spent time with.

    Vivi, heavyset, smooth, wants you happy.
    Jenny is playful and makes you happy.

  5. #50206

    Emma and Sarah at Golden

    Does anyone know where are Emma and Sarah from Golden Massage in Cumming working at now? Please pm info to contact them. Thanks!

  6. #50205
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj3000  [View Original Post]
    Is Cindy still there? I stopped by recently and got the "Cindy is on vacation" line.
    I've gotten the same response for the last month when I've called to make an appointment. Didn't mention anything before she 'left' though.

    MT.

  7. #50204
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbee5791  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I am new to this country and after few research A spa (Rosewell) herd it is good. Seniors Can you Please suggest the best latina Spa for FS?

    Your suggestion is much appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.
    Have not been, but hear Lulu there is a good Latin.

  8. #50203
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffey  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to thank everyone for their posts. Using the search feature, I found Kelly at Sunny Day Spa. She had the librarian look going on as statedVery nice lady.

    One thing was different from what I had read from the reviews are the prices.

    60 min = 60.

    30 min = 40.

    TS = 20.

    OTD for 140 and left happy.
    She is great to study with.

  9. #50202
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaLove123  [View Original Post]
    Yo! Has anyone had any success at massage top in Duluth? This place had a few good ones when it first opened. I was going to go this week. Thanks in advance. It's off pleasant hill.
    Legit last two visits, but has been awhile.

  10. #50201
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamHound  [View Original Post]
    I was there at that time with Monica, a little older but definitely worth the visit.
    Other days line up;.

    Monica, she definitely has her following, getting harder to unexpectedly schedule when close to area, otherwise nice trim but can be expensive.

    Suki, thin, petite, natural cover.

    Lisa, have not spent time with.

    Vivi, heavyset, smooth, wants you happy.

  11. #50200
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaLove123  [View Original Post]
    Yo! Has anyone had any success at massage top in Duluth? This place had a few good ones when it first opened. I was going to go this week. Thanks in advance. It's off pleasant hill.
    I'm pretty sure the name is Top Massage, is it on and. Berkley Lake or near there?

  12. #50199

    Massage top

    Yo! Has anyone had any success at massage top in Duluth? This place had a few good ones when it first opened. I was going to go this week. Thanks in advance. It's off pleasant hill.

  13. #50198
    Quote Originally Posted by FunTim  [View Original Post]
    I had the opportunity to stop in th New Pearl and met with Amy. She was dressed in black dress with her hair and makeup done. I reserved an hour and she led me to the room took my fee and told me to get ready and I did. She returned and began the massage. She gave me a good massage and rubbed the knots she found out, then had me flip. After she rubbed out my biggest knots we went for the table shower. When we returned to the room she continued the massage and I left well pleased. 60-40, out the door.

    I am not often in the area but I would return if in the area again.
    Eva and Tina are also good.

  14. #50197
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbee5791  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I am new to this country and after few research A spa (Rosewell) herd it is good. Seniors Can you Please suggest the best latina Spa for FS?

    Your suggestion is much appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.
    Lily Spa is the other Latina spa in Roswell.

  15. #50196
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelWolf  [View Original Post]
    Went fairly late, after work last night.

    Got Amy, who looks late 20's but in my guess already had some work done on her face. Possibly botox?

    1 hour + TS included. Paid house fee of. 6 up front.

    Enjoyable massage, was dealing with some legitimate pain and she was able to help. Light teasing, flip was pretty mechanical. She positioned herself in a way that I couldn't get to her top (She had a 1 piece dress on that was fairly tight anyway, so no opportunity for UTC, but no OTC top either), and OTC bottom.

    You can hear the washing machine going, and you can also hear the restaurant next door, which is sort of meh.

    TS was kind of interesting, never done that before.

    She uses her nails lightly running across you a lot. I was not a huge fan. Very good massage though.

    6 Tip, so 1. 2 OTD.

    On the way out, saw another girl curled up in one of the chairs, looked younger, very cute, shorter than Amy. Wonder how much fun she is?
    That was either Eva or Tina. If the girl was tall and slender it was Eva, she's very pretty, Tina is shorter and very cute. I've seen them all and have no complaints.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape