Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 218 of 807 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 268 318 718 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 12100
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8845
    Quote Originally Posted by KangarooKid  [View Original Post]
    Might see Theresa on atk between 18-8. Thick WSW not bad technique and very wAllet friendly. I never went over. 2 plus a Lincoln for a tip if I was ok with her work.
    Got a pic or how she looks??

  2. #8844

    Theresa

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigGuy22  [View Original Post]
    Any good pickups on the northside or all south??
    Might see Theresa on atk between 18-8. Thick WSW not bad technique and very wAllet friendly. I never went over. 2 plus a Lincoln for a tip if I was ok with her work.

  3. #8843

    Northside

    Any good pickups on the northside or all south??

  4. #8842

    Hazel

    Was out between 1-2:30. Was about to give up then Spotted a spinner type. She came over and introduced herself as hazel. We took a spin and she is as stated in the post below except In my case she actually smelled good! No pot or cig smoke. She is 39 and says she is Out between 2-12 and only hangs out from 18 to 24 on G. I will look for her again. The down side is she has signs of usage, but I guess they all do.

  5. #8841

    Becca

    Picked her up near 11/ and. Never seen her before, we'll dressed and not strung out at all. Nice chest and ass. . 4 for BBBJCIM. Worked hard and earned her money. No complaints and never even stopped until I did. No digits yet but I will definitely repeat. Longer brunettte hair WSW.

  6. #8840

    Hazel

    I picked up Hazel last night around 23rd and Greenfield at about 8 o'clock. She was wearing all black and a hoodie, and it looked like she was carrying all her possessions in the world. When she jumped in the car she reeked of pot. Despite that, she was very talkative and seemed somewhat intelligent. Very friendly. We found a spot and she provided an above average BBBJ w / spit for 30. She said she has a new phone but it's not charged and she didn't remember the number. I will definitely repeat because of the service but hopefully the next time she will have been bathed. I was going to give her my number but decided against it. I'll wait to see whether she presents herself a little better.

  7. #8839

    Rose

    Running the loop tonight near dusk, the stop sign on 19th & Comstock stopped me 3 feet from Rosey's face looking in. * I've donated a cpl bucks & cigs to her a cpl times before but never picked her up. Better late than never and after driving around a bit, waiting for darkness, and some friendly chit chat, I pulled over and stopped on a quiet dark side street. No monies were discussed or exchanged before she went to work. Only a BJ service was mentioned. Kinda seemed like after so many passed opportunities (rejection) she wanted to find out what I was all about even more than the release that I was after. She didn't disappoint and most likely (knowing myself) after this icebreaker, will probably lead to an outcall to my sanctuary for a shower and a private full service session. Or not. Who knows.

  8. #8838

    Jill's #

    I got Jill's # yesterday. She was looking quite fall cute except for the cigarette she had. Seemed a little out of it when I went and talked to her. Her left eye was all blood shot too. I haven't tried the number yet but I'll be trying soon. Had no funds when I went by.

  9. #8837

    Loving Life & Picking Up WGs

    I rolled into town yesterday at around 5:00 pm Hit the streets at around 6:30. Cruised Silver City for 4 hours. Spotted a black chick in skin-tight, brightly multi-colored shorts on National, between 15th & 16 streets, walking west on the south sidewalk. I pulled up. She was eating fried chicken. I turned her down. She asked for a ride up to 27th St. I said, "as long as you don't ask me for money". She was very cold the whole time, eating her fried chicken. When we approached the gas station, she asked if I can take her to her home on Villard. I said, "for $10". She countered, "How about 5?" I declined and told her that she has to get out there. I parked, and she gathered herself and exited the car with sticky fingers.

    After cruising for four hours, I picked up Sydney on the south-east corner of 23rd & Greenfield. This girl is 22 years old and is probably the fattest prostitute I've ever dated. Minimum 300 pounds. She has been prostituting on the street for approximately a year and a half, she said. 20. She sucked me for probably 10 or 15 minutes, and then I shot. The first gob went into her mouth, then she stopped for several seconds (which I did not appreciate), then sucked and stroked me the rest of the orgasm. She explained that she hates the taste of cum. 5. She has the most heartbreaking story, which I verified on public court records and Facebook. It's so bad that I don't think it would be allowed on this forum. So, if you pick her up, treat her well and give her some extra money. She deserves it.

    Today, I picked up Becca. She was nodding off from a minute after getting into my car, so I thought it might be a bad date, and it was. 25. She gave me a 15-minute or so blow job, which consisted of her nodding off every 15 seconds until I wake her, then resuming the blow job and nodding off again.

    Through yesterday & today, I turned down a lot of crud that didn't arouse me.

    At around 5:00, after not seeing any member of the Holy Trinity today or yesterday, I spotted E sitting on the steps at the side, not the entrance, of that grocery store on 21st & Greenfield. I zoomed down to Union or Comstock (the next street down), and as I was about to turn, I noticed Rose standing there on the corner! Woot! Two members of the Holy Trinity, right there on the same side of the same block, right out in the open! I love life! I scooped Rosie, and told her that had I seen her and E yesterday, I would have taken them both to a motel room for suck and fuck. But alas, Rose and I did a one-on-one in my car. 25. After around 15 minutes, I pumped into her willing, adroit, and lecherous mouth.

    I wonder where Jessie is! She hasn't been around since her boyfriend Chulee (or whatever it is) went in for heart surgery this past June or so.

    Let's keep pumping cream into these women's holes, shall we, gents?

    Body Shopper.

  10. #8836
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #8835

    Haven't seen but.

    Quote Originally Posted by FishTails  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her but I don't know if she is a SW?
    Not many post in Bay view. Is this her?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/974684933270

  12. #8834
    Quote Originally Posted by Stavka41  [View Original Post]
    Does this description of a girl sound familiar to anyone.

    I have seen this girl a few times around kk and Oklahoma area.

    Very tall, very skinny, always wearing a skirt with long boots and knee high socks, black hair, nose jewelry.

    Other day saw her near speedway on ok near park, get dropped off on corner prancing away at high speed.

    Anyone?
    I have seen her but I don't know if she is a SW?

  13. #8833

    Sound Familiar

    Does this description of a girl sound familiar to anyone.

    I have seen this girl a few times around kk and Oklahoma area.

    Very tall, very skinny, always wearing a skirt with long boots and knee high socks, black hair, nose jewelry.

    Other day saw her near speedway on ok near park, get dropped off on corner prancing away at high speed.

    Anyone?

  14. #8832
    Quote Originally Posted by JvMan  [View Original Post]
    Picked up this white girl, 5'4" dark brown hair. Nice tits. Real nice. But here is the thing. Large star tattoos above her boobs below her neck line from shoulder to shoulder. I know I have seen her before. I have seen those tattoos on a escort site. So she doesn't usually walk. But when and where?

    Does anyone remember such a girl on the escort pages.

    Large star tattoos. Maybe 5 or more. Just a little chunky but not bad at all. Picked her up on 15th and G.
    Is she a little heavy? If so, I have had her before. She has few piercings too? I haven't seen her in a while.

  15. #8831

    Back to the future

    Came from gf towards national and saw Callie talking to someone outside her house. As I drove by, saw her kiss him. Must be a BF since she doesn't kiss. Circle around to see her walking. She looked super good and it had been awhile so I saw her and got a big smile. Circle around and just like old times. She was in a super good mood to match the super hot outfit and looks. Went to my spot and got CBJ and then k9. Was a super good time. Glad to hook up with her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape