Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 456 of 906 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 506 556 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 13576
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6751

    Sophi scammer ad back up

    Be very careful as this one will apparently rob you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/94200217

  2. #6750

    Faith

    Quote Originally Posted by Troller2008  [View Original Post]
    She is real I have seen her she is nothing to call home about but She is or was legit and she is real but we must have no clicked.
    Good to know, she is / was at the same hotel as the scammer who was also a young and good looking girl with no reviews so made me think they both were crooks.

  3. #6749

    Cookie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Saw these ladies early in my monger career. Never took a second shot before they disappeared but they were on my return list. Any info?

    Amusing Muse Went by Red. Saw her off Hurstbourne. Her ad was a long poetic writeup and I recall her using the word relative a lot. "That's relative. " I think I heard she got knocked up.

    Cookie-tall, about 5 foot 9 inches. Was off Taylorsville for the longest time.

    Nikki PAWG-Was still having issues and couldn't go a second time. She disappeared before I got a second shot.
    My last visit with Cookie, I believe is was early this year, she had quit advertising, and said was going to get out, maybe travel. I sure do miss her head skills. She was one of the best in my opinion.

  4. #6748
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Saw these ladies early in my monger career. Never took a second shot before they disappeared but they were on my return list. Any info?

    Amusing Muse Went by Red. Saw her off Hurstbourne. Her ad was a long poetic writeup and I recall her using the word relative a lot. "That's relative. " I think I heard she got knocked up.

    Cookie-tall, about 5 foot 9 inches. Was off Taylorsville for the longest time.

    Nikki PAWG-Was still having issues and couldn't go a second time. She disappeared before I got a second shot.
    I did not see the others but I saw Cookie a lot. She is out of hobby but every now and then she texts me. Would definitely see her outside the hobby if I was still in Louisville bro! SMO.

  5. #6747

    Cookie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Saw these ladies early in my monger career. Never took a second shot before they disappeared but they were on my return list. Any info?

    Amusing Muse Went by Red. Saw her off Hurstbourne. Her ad was a long poetic writeup and I recall her using the word relative a lot. "That's relative. " I think I heard she got knocked up.

    Cookie-tall, about 5 foot 9 inches. Was off Taylorsville for the longest time.

    Nikki PAWG-Was still having issues and couldn't go a second time. She disappeared before I got a second shot.
    I saw Cookie a few times. Her head game was really good. I only went FS once. It was good but the head e cumming back.

  6. #6746

    Longshots

    Saw these ladies early in my monger career. Never took a second shot before they disappeared but they were on my return list. Any info?

    Amusing Muse Went by Red. Saw her off Hurstbourne. Her ad was a long poetic writeup and I recall her using the word relative a lot. "That's relative. " I think I heard she got knocked up.

    Cookie-tall, about 5 foot 9 inches. Was off Taylorsville for the longest time.

    Nikki PAWG-Was still having issues and couldn't go a second time. She disappeared before I got a second shot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails amusing.jpg‎   cookie.jpg‎   nikki.jpg‎  

  7. #6745

    She got me too a few weeks back

    Quote Originally Posted by ZJustMe  [View Original Post]
    She got me too yesterday, she was a little nervous, then stated I have to go to my car for something. She said let me back in. Then the Maintenance dude just used his key to let himself in and told me I had to move my vehicle and report to the office. Manager said I was ok to park where I was at and didn't have to register since I was not staying overnight. I waited for a bit and then bounced, crickets.

    I was going to leave a review and poof, ad was gone, and I didn't take any pictures before I set up the appointment. My brain was thinking this was a bad idea since she was acting weird, however my other brain wanted some action. Should have listened to myself, would have saved me some cash.

    She listed as 26, she was a little spinner. Her picture didn't really match her, looked like she has fallen on hard times.
    Couldn't find the ad after, comment under my acct on alligator got removed and that acct was banned. At least we all know now. Apologies for not getting back to this when it happened.

  8. #6744

    Peaches

    Has anyone been able to sample this little honey?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/94092680

    -Rdy.

  9. #6743
    Quote Originally Posted by LimpNoodle  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/93947048

    Any info on this one? I've had an appt scheduled once, but, when the time came, communication sucked, and I went to plan B. Love her look if the pics are accurate, just wish she would be more prompt with the text communication.
    Twice we've set up an appointment and both times she flaked out so I won't waste anymore time.

  10. #6742

    Taylormade

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/93947048

    Any info on this one? I've had an appt scheduled once, but, when the time came, communication sucked, and I went to plan B. Love her look if the pics are accurate, just wish she would be more prompt with the text communication.

  11. #6741
    Quote Originally Posted by NotEnoughNames  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this chick? Way too good looking to have no reviews or reputation but does respond to texting. Who is brave enough to TOFTT?
    Seen her last year, was thinking about setting up another meet with her soon. She is real and had a good time.

  12. #6740

    Faith

    Quote Originally Posted by NotEnoughNames  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this chick? Way too good looking to have no reviews or reputation but does respond to texting. Who is brave enough to TOFTT?
    She is real I have seen her she is nothing to call home about but She is or was legit and she is real but we must have no clicked.

  13. #6739

    That's a shame

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePronin  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/502-324-3222

    I heard she robs people. Plus she robbed me a few years ago but got my money back from the police in Indiana. Was a super weird night.
    She's been on my radar for a while but I got delightfully sidetracked my Hope. Thanks for the info, I'll take her off the list.

  14. #6738
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjpolyman  [View Original Post]
    Her phone number is 502-XXX-3222. She works her scam on Fern Valley Rd.
    She got me too yesterday, she was a little nervous, then stated I have to go to my car for something. She said let me back in. Then the Maintenance dude just used his key to let himself in and told me I had to move my vehicle and report to the office. Manager said I was ok to park where I was at and didn't have to register since I was not staying overnight. I waited for a bit and then bounced, crickets.

    I was going to leave a review and poof, ad was gone, and I didn't take any pictures before I set up the appointment. My brain was thinking this was a bad idea since she was acting weird, however my other brain wanted some action. Should have listened to myself, would have saved me some cash.

    She listed as 26, she was a little spinner. Her picture didn't really match her, looked like she has fallen on hard times.

  15. #6737
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjpolyman  [View Original Post]
    Her phone number is 502-XXX-3222. She works her scam on Fern Valley Rd.
    https://callescort.org/502-324-3222

    I heard she robs people. Plus she robbed me a few years ago but got my money back from the police in Indiana. Was a super weird night.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape