Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 141 of 471 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 191 241 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 7054
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4954

    Flushing AMP Report #2 - VIP Spa

    I left Angel Wings Spa (see Report #1 below), drove over one block east then several blocks north to VIP Spa, 35-25 150th Street, corner of Northern Boulevard.

    https://us-queens.bedpage.com/bodyru.../12856921.html

    This place gave off a much better vibe than Angel Wings. It was larger, cleaner and much newer, with a front counter, nice waiting area, a center hallway with at least 5 massage rooms, and a table shower area in the back. A gentleman welcomed me, gave me a choice of rooms then said he'd choose a nice girl for me, which he definitely did.

    The girl who showed up was a great choice. Her name was Lara, she was an attractive dark-haired 24-year-old Chinese girl from Hong Kong, around 5' 6" with a medium build and decent-sized tits that did not sag, no tattoos. She told me in fractured English that the room fee was $60 for one hour (no 30-minute option), watched me undress, then took me down the hall and gave me a nice table shower.

    Back in the room she gave me a decent real massage for at least 10 minutes, then told me to flip over and asked me what I wanted. I replied that I wanted a blow job and she said that the expected tip was $120, to which I said ok. I then paid the $120 tip, she took her top off (no bra), I gave her a back massage which she definitely enjoyed, then lots of cuddling, kissing, and her sucking (CBJ) with my shooting a big load just before there was a "time's up" knock on the door.

    Would I return? Yes, to VIP Spa and yes, to Lara. She let me kiss her a bit but did not allow any DATY, my sense is that she'll be even more fun if I come back for 60 minutes with FS.

    While I wasted $50 and some of my time at Angel Wings, it was more than made up for by my session here at VIP with Lara.

  2. #4953

    Flushing AMP. Report #1 - Angel Wings Spa

    I was in Flushing on a weeknight recently and stopped by Angel Wings Spa, located at 40-30 149th Place, corner of 41st Avenue in Flushing. It's above the Xi Top Barbeque Restaurant and directly across from the Murray Hill station for the LIRR:

    https://us-queens.bedpage.com/bodyru.../22568124.html

    I spotted their Bed Page ad a while ago and noticed their claim that the photos in the ad were real (they are) with one photo highlighting the availability of blow jobs. Unfortunately, that's about the only good thing I can say about this place.

    Angel Wings Spa is a fairly small AMP on the second floor with only two rooms (plus a room for the masseuses). It gave off the vibe of one of the worn-out-looking are & T AMPs in CT. The masseuse who answered the phone and welcomed me when I knocked on the door was a slender, petite, pleasant-looking Korean woman named Judy dressed in a black Teddy who was at least in her late 40's, probably in her 50's, just like most Korean masseuses at CT AMPs. No table shower was offered, I just paid the $50 house fee, stripped, and laid down on the large pink mattress that you can see in 2 photos in the Bed Page ad. I did not see any employees other than Judy although I suspect there was another masseuse in the back room.

    After 2 minutes of a mediocre back rub, Judy said to flip over, then asked me what I wanted while making an HJ movement with her hand. I said "no hand job, I'd like a blow job" and she quickly replied $150 tip. I was shocked and said "$150? That's way too much, the tip should be no more than $100. " She replied no, $150.

    I got up and started to get dressed, thinking that she'd lower her price, but no, she kept insisting on $150, so I finished getting dressed and headed for the front door. She followed me and said to please stay, I replied that $150 was too much and that I was leaving unless she lowered it. Instead of dropping her price, she said that since I had paid for 30 minutes, I should stay so she could finish the massage, but I said no and walked out.

    Would I return? Obviously not.

    I drove a few blocks north to the VIP Spa where I had much better results, I will discuss this in a separate post.

  3. #4952

    Great time w / Clara at Pink Angel in Flushing

    Clara is around 5 feet 3. She is not skinny but she is also not big, right in the middle. She has some curves and flesh on her bones but her body is youthful and toned. Her face is very pretty and animated.

    When I visited her she had the big room and we started on the chair. If you haven't had that room yet you should request that room. Basically there is a big bed with a mirror and that's fun too, but off to the right is a sofa chair and I got to say there was something really satisfying to me about getting a blow job while sitting in that comfortable chair.

    I sat on the comfortable chair and Clara gave me an incredible long slow blow job. Great eye contact, great variation, attention to the balls and below, just great head overall.

    To avoid coming too soon I asked for a quick shower. She showered me and gave me more great head in the shower.

    When we return to the room we used the big bed with the big mirror. She got me into her Mish and was grabbing my ass pushing me into her harder. Her face looked amazing while I fucked her. After some time I wanted to fuck her from behind and she looked great that way too. I could still see her face in the big mirror and the harder I pounded the better she looked, when I looked down to see my cock going into and out of her pussy just below her round ass, I lost it of course. I check their daily lineup on Twitter and book on the number ending with 888-2328.

  4. #4951
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #4950
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokedOutt  [View Original Post]
    That's what I basically meant queens has quality but not at Manhattan prices.
    I agree with that.

  6. #4949

    PBS Today. Momo

    Writing this couple hours later so info should be fresh. Was near Main Street Flushing today Sunday for work, decided to visit PBS for first time since last year. Texted and got a slot early afternoon. Showed up and ushered in. Mamasan was obsessed with confirming text on my phone, maybe so many customers? Was quickly rushed into room with Momo (more in a sec). Asked for TS. I somehow remembered TS being more upscale, but room now seemed janky, had cardboard covering something, and door open to the boiler with cold air coming in.

    Momo made up for all of it. Barely 5 foot, long dark hair, nice smile and teeth, medium pear breasts that swing nice when she's bouncing up and down. Hope details help bc I've meet 2 other girls in last 5 years named Momo. Her TS was gentle, after initial slide on my back she went right for the boys and I flipped over, almost started going at it on the table. Rinsed toweled back to the room. Momo speaks almost no English but is real GFE. In room we began DFK and almost grinding against the wall. I laid her out on mattress and dove into DATY: clean and tasty, nice small soft patch above the why. She made all the right noises, got my gears going. We gloved up and spent the next 40 minutes going through several moves: mish, CG, RCG, doggie, back to mish with legs spread wide then tight. Lots of DFK and very sloppy between our faces, which I liked. When I looked at watch, saw time was running out, she dismounted, removed the cover, and began a wet slurpy blowjob, just fantastic. I lasted a few minutes. When I exploded she held in her mouth, but before she reached for tissues, she made a strange face, then started to cough and laugh. She had accidentally swallowed some. I wanted to linger, but mms was at the door.

    Damage: $280, then $100 for tip, which I told her was for the swallow. She thought I wanted no condom for some reason and said, "You see Lisa?" Must be THE Lisa I've read about. I would repeat with Momo though. Language was the only prob. But I got the impression she's passing thru, and no English meant I didn't ask questions so no idea how long she's there or if she does other places. Happy with the experience, but after doing some trips in Manhattan, wondering if PBS could upgrade or move to a new location.

  7. #4948
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSoOld  [View Original Post]
    Glad to see Nancy is getting new talent. I'll have to check out Lisa for myself LOL.

    She really Thai? Because I was planning to go to Thailand with some friends next year, but looks like Thailand is coming to me LOL.
    I take her word for it. Makes no difference to me.

  8. #4947
    Quote Originally Posted by Verraco  [View Original Post]
    So after a long long time, I finally managed to go back to see Nancy. She was pleasant and glad to see me. When I got there, there was only one go l working, her name is Lisa. Said she was Thai. Pretty girl wearing a school girl outfit with a nice body and great legs. She started by greeting me with a nice hug and had me lay on the table. Since I hadn't been there in a while, I went along with things. Gave me a very nice massage for about 15 min. But I started to get ancsy and decided to caress her legs and ass while face down. She got the hint and turned me around. Offered a BJ, but I wanted more. She was as cool with it. Donation was. 6 for the house 1. 6 for Lisa.

    Once that was out of the way, she left the room and came back basically topless. Went on to get fully undressed and started teasing me slowly, kissing my neck and chest. That got me going real quick. She started to play with the boys as I was caressing her moist pussy. Put a cover on and started to give me a nice, slow, BJ, going as deep as she could. That went on for a while and I enjoyed the vibe as I played with her kitty. After a while I asked her to lay down and I went to town on her dining at the why. She was buoyed that quite a bit and asked me for some cock. I went in slowly and we banged in missionary for a while. Thanks Jen she asked to get on top, where she did some awesome kegels on me. After a while she asked for missionary again and said she wanted to cum. It was dope because we finished at the same time.

    After that, I asked her to finish the massage, which she happily did, giving me a strong back massage. Overall the experience was good. It actually felt intimate and I'd definitely go back again. I liked that we didn't rush and that she genuinely seemed to enjoy her time with me. That's about it. Stay safe everyone.
    Glad to see Nancy is getting new talent. I'll have to check out Lisa for myself LOL.

    She really Thai? Because I was planning to go to Thailand with some friends next year, but looks like Thailand is coming to me LOL.

  9. #4946
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonk  [View Original Post]
    Most definitely age and looks are part of the experience.

    But I don't think that is what OP meant. The way I read his comment, I think he was saying that if you visit the right places and choose the right providers, the value for cost will be better. That I do agree with
    That's what I basically meant queens has quality but not at Manhattan prices.

  10. #4945

    Outing today

    So after a long long time, I finally managed to go back to see Nancy. She was pleasant and glad to see me. When I got there, there was only one go l working, her name is Lisa. Said she was Thai. Pretty girl wearing a school girl outfit with a nice body and great legs. She started by greeting me with a nice hug and had me lay on the table. Since I hadn't been there in a while, I went along with things. Gave me a very nice massage for about 15 min. But I started to get ancsy and decided to caress her legs and ass while face down. She got the hint and turned me around. Offered a BJ, but I wanted more. She was as cool with it. Donation was. 6 for the house 1. 6 for Lisa.

    Once that was out of the way, she left the room and came back basically topless. Went on to get fully undressed and started teasing me slowly, kissing my neck and chest. That got me going real quick. She started to play with the boys as I was caressing her moist pussy. Put a cover on and started to give me a nice, slow, BJ, going as deep as she could. That went on for a while and I enjoyed the vibe as I played with her kitty. After a while I asked her to lay down and I went to town on her dining at the why. She was buoyed that quite a bit and asked me for some cock. I went in slowly and we banged in missionary for a while. Thanks Jen she asked to get on top, where she did some awesome kegels on me. After a while she asked for missionary again and said she wanted to cum. It was dope because we finished at the same time.

    After that, I asked her to finish the massage, which she happily did, giving me a strong back massage. Overall the experience was good. It actually felt intimate and I'd definitely go back again. I liked that we didn't rush and that she genuinely seemed to enjoy her time with me. That's about it. Stay safe everyone.

  11. #4944
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonk  [View Original Post]
    Most definitely age and looks are part of the experience.

    But I don't think that is what OP meant. The way I read his comment, I think he was saying that if you visit the right places and choose the right providers, the value for cost will be better. That I do agree with.
    Age and looks are definitely part of the experience. I guess what I should have asked is which place, in local mongers experiences, offers the best choice of girls on a regular basis. I realize that week to week or even day to day the choices vary, but I was hoping that one of the places was consistently better than the rest. It's all subjective, of course. I like girls with big tits and clean-shaven pussies who allow CIM (preferably swallow, but I know that's hit or miss) whereas some guys like super tiny girls, some guys like fat asses, some guys like milfs, etc. I will probably call a few places when I get there and see who gives the best answer. I doubt I would pass screening in NYC since I have no local history, so hopefully one of the places will take me at my word.

  12. #4943
    Senior Member


    Posts: 808
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerGuyHere  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been able to get Amy. I think she doesn't work anymore in this spot.
    What was the upcharge for BBFS?

  13. #4942

    Queens better value? Of course (but not automatic or walk in or turn a key)

    Quote Originally Posted by CosmoBlue  [View Original Post]
    If you don't consider age and looks as an element of the service that is.
    Most definitely age and looks are part of the experience.

    But I don't think that is what OP meant. The way I read his comment, I think he was saying that if you visit the right places and choose the right providers, the value for cost will be better. That I do agree with.

  14. #4941
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokedOutt  [View Original Post]
    If money doesn't matter to you, go to wherever has the chicks you like. Queens is cheaper then Manhattan but the Asian massage spots tend to offer the same level of service.
    If you don't consider age and looks as an element of the service that is.

  15. #4940

    Layla PBS

    Finally saw Layla. Had a excellent session. Cute looking girl and nice personality. Everything was available. We Did Mish, CG, DS, fiv, DATO, DATY, she's a good rimmer. Gave me a rim job while I’m on all 4 that was awesome. Tried to finger me, but I declined. She offered more but cash was not enough and they don't take Venmo. I will repeat. They had a promo for $260 for the hour. Between her and Aimee it's a hard decision.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape