Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 278 of 928 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 328 378 778 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 13920
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9765
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459

    Tiny

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevada/Las-Vegas/tinyxx

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga  [View Original Post]
    Got a link?

  2. #9764

    She is

    Quote Originally Posted by BBNovice2018  [View Original Post]
    She looks TGTBT. I thought I'll check here before I automatically pass her. Here is the link.

    https://tryst.link/escort/yaya1219

    Any info would be much appreciated.
    Those 200 outcall massage are your typical bait and switch. An late 30,40 yo will show up. Hit you on some upsell.

    The massage is real, the chicks aren't.

  3. #9763
    Quote Originally Posted by Ombyb  [View Original Post]
    Ever watch the show Orange is the New Black? She looks like Dogget. Not the actress all done up. Like the character on the show. Guys, do you agree or what? LOL.

    I swear that's the first thing I thought of when we hooked up. Granted I caught her as she was heading to the gym after and she didn't put any makeup on.
    Got a link?

  4. #9762

    Sexy Ya Ya

    She looks TGTBT. I thought I'll check here before I automatically pass her. Here is the link.

    https://tryst.link/escort/yaya1219

    Any info would be much appreciated.

  5. #9761
    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    Yes guys on here seem to write some silly stuff. Everything has to be about dreams, codes or in a third person. Reminds me of the early 2000's when all those donks had to write Swim in every online post.
    I don't like to use the word "stupid", but the dollar sign bull is always confusing, even among the dullards using the dollar sign. $1. K, $$ t, 3# 50, absurd.

  6. #9760
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #9759
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeSixTeen  [View Original Post]
    If you had a $5-$7 budget for an hour, who would you see? Trying to benchmark expectations and get some recommendations. Thanks!
    Saw her last year I want to say she was about $500 for an hour. You won't regret it.

    https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/heidi-olsen/

  8. #9758

    Here's a few to consider

    Delaney Delish.

    Jaydalee.

    Lorena de Leon.

    Paris Lemoi.

    Emi Rei.

    Isabella Portia.

    Sydney Sloan.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeSixTeen  [View Original Post]
    If you had a $5-$7 budget for an hour, who would you see? Trying to benchmark expectations and get some recommendations. Thanks!

  9. #9757

    Recommendations

    If you had a $5-$7 budget for an hour, who would you see? Trying to benchmark expectations and get some recommendations. Thanks!

  10. #9756

    Use actual numbers

    Agreed. The stupid dollar sign stuff often leads to confusion. And is anyone stupid enough to think that somehow will legally protect them?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chingados  [View Original Post]
    Have you guys ever considered just using actual numbers?

  11. #9755
    Have you guys ever considered just using actual numbers?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeyMann  [View Original Post]
    It didn't let all the $ appear, there were 5 of them.

  12. #9754
    It didn't let all the $ appear, there were 5 of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoobKing  [View Original Post]
    Is that really all she's charging? Seems pretty low for a point star.

  13. #9753
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeyMann  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she qualifies as BBW but she is thick and if you like tattoos Ophelia Rain (Google her and add XXX to the search and I think her twitter comes up) is a porn star that does I think $$ for 2 hours and is very well reviewed, I find her hot AF. That or spring for the TER premium membership and go through reviews and look for someone who closer fits what you want, you can really narrow it down quite a bit as premium.
    Is that really all she's charging? Seems pretty low for a point star.

  14. #9752
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayOps34  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Me and the wife will be in town late next month. Looking for a few escorts that are couple friendly. Going to be at the MGM Grand and would prefer outcall to our room. Wife is Bi BBW so I need open minded actual Bisexual escorts. Seems like many of them say they are on TER but not really sure. Jenni Nicole looks good but requires a deposit and I'm not doing that. I have only found 2 TER reviews of couple experiences with Lady Sophia and Logain Laine. I have the green light for up to four different ones during our stay.

    We like mostly under 45, Caucasian or Latina (her thing) Any help would be much appreciated.
    I saw Logan Laine when I was in Vegas towards the end of August. I had a good time and would repeat. She is very friendly and easy to talk to. Makes the meeting less stressful. Never worried about money or time and was willing to try many things.

    I think you and your wife would have a good time with her.

  15. #9751
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayOps34  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Me and the wife will be in town late next month. Looking for a few escorts that are couple friendly. Going to be at the MGM Grand and would prefer outcall to our room. Wife is Bi BBW so I need open minded actual Bisexual escorts. Seems like many of them say they are on TER but not really sure. Jenni Nicole looks good but requires a deposit and I'm not doing that. I have only found 2 TER reviews of couple experiences with Lady Sophia and Logain Laine. I have the green light for up to four different ones during our stay.

    We like mostly under 45, Caucasian or Latina (her thing) Any help would be much appreciated.
    You should check out Cassandra as a strong candidate. I have seen her several times now, and she is definitely bisexual (loves women), and she fits all of your criteria as well. Good luck, sounds like you're going to have a fun time here in Sin City.

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/2770724

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape