Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 18399
-
10-03-22 01:08 #12504Senior Member

Posts: 164Essi
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
Everytime some chick makes a fake user we can't just delete her reports, we have to go through the thread and delete posts when her bullshit has been quoted.
This is why we put a report post button on every post, please stop making more work for us.
A2
-
10-03-22 01:06 #12503Senior Member

Posts: 164Fake
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Not just once, but twice, thank you.
A2
-
10-02-22 17:26 #12502Senior Member

Posts: 429Megan
I like Megan, she's a sweetheart. She gives an excellent HJ while sitting on you, but that's the most I've eve gotten. Her pics, like most, are 10 - 15 years old, but she hasn't gained any weight.
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 17:22 #12501Senior Member

Posts: 429Karma
At one time, Karma was an excellent provider. I don't know what happened to her, but the last time I saw her was the time I decided to never see her again. I got to her place 10 minutes late (her fault, she had moved and didn't tell me). Even though it was a one hour appointment, she cancelled on me. Told me we didn't have enough time for s full session.
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 09:22 #12500Senior Member

Posts: 418Essi
Would someone mind dropping a link on sending me her number. Coming I to tow for a few days visiting family and would like to visit her. Tia.
-
10-01-22 20:05 #12499Senior Member

Posts: 144Oriental Massage Corydon
Got out today for a bit. , stopped in, no longer any young ladies there as before. , seen a mid to late 40's, quality massage / rub. Left feeling alot better, spent alittle more then I wanted to, covered BJ finish. Nice tits and nice body, asked for FS, she stated that wasn't on the menu, she was wearing a cute dress, soft skin. , clean cut decent English, however I won't be returning, all of asian massage ladies seem to have gotten in a rush, want all the money but want to rush us thru. , which I understand as they fuck for money so therefore it's a business and more customers more money, but I'm about quality and like to not be rushed, this one rushed me, and almost every place I've been lately had been in the rushing mood, good luck and besafe out there.
-
10-01-22 19:04 #12498Senior Member

Posts: 96Pretty average and hit or miss. A bit too inconsistent from my experience. I myself may wait till one of the two return or until another interesting report. Rose Spa and Stress Away currently my go to's.
Originally Posted by KyoFan
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 13:06 #12497Regular Member

Posts: 6Talent Pool
How is the talent pool at Empire and Ok Spa now that Bebe and Ginger are gone. Thinking about one of those two.
-
10-01-22 07:18 #12496Regular Member

Posts: 2Tina from Eva
Was curious is anyone could send me her number, please and thank you.
-
09-30-22 23:56 #12495Senior Member

Posts: 640Go to Sun's. Ask for Dede. It's 70 house. Donation is what you agree to. She is worth at least 140.
Originally Posted by MrFunnyOne
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 12:03 #12494Regular Member

Posts: 1Empire
Hello all,
Have been a lurking monger for some time. Was going to try empire and looks like Bebe isn't there. Any reports on current talent and is it still $70 house plus $140 FS tip?
Thanks for any info!
-
09-30-22 06:35 #12493Banned Member

Posts: 873Karma
Avoid the first one Karma. Supposedly those are fake pictures and she's much fatter. She'll post all your info and pictures on line and dox you. She's done it to others. No way I'd ever see her.
Originally Posted by Eagle2399
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 00:05 #12492Senior Member

Posts: 272Essi
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Three times
-
09-29-22 13:31 #12491Shill for chick named Essi, ignore all posts

Posts: 2Missed Opportunity
[Deleted by Admin]
-
09-29-22 13:07 #12490Shill for chick named Essi, ignore all posts

Posts: 2Essi
Stole my money and tried to extort me, stay far away.










Reply With Quote






