Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 457 of 906 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 507 557 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 13583
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6743
    Quote Originally Posted by LimpNoodle  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/93947048

    Any info on this one? I've had an appt scheduled once, but, when the time came, communication sucked, and I went to plan B. Love her look if the pics are accurate, just wish she would be more prompt with the text communication.
    Twice we've set up an appointment and both times she flaked out so I won't waste anymore time.

  2. #6742

    Taylormade

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/93947048

    Any info on this one? I've had an appt scheduled once, but, when the time came, communication sucked, and I went to plan B. Love her look if the pics are accurate, just wish she would be more prompt with the text communication.

  3. #6741
    Quote Originally Posted by NotEnoughNames  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this chick? Way too good looking to have no reviews or reputation but does respond to texting. Who is brave enough to TOFTT?
    Seen her last year, was thinking about setting up another meet with her soon. She is real and had a good time.

  4. #6740

    Faith

    Quote Originally Posted by NotEnoughNames  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this chick? Way too good looking to have no reviews or reputation but does respond to texting. Who is brave enough to TOFTT?
    She is real I have seen her she is nothing to call home about but She is or was legit and she is real but we must have no clicked.

  5. #6739

    That's a shame

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePronin  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/502-324-3222

    I heard she robs people. Plus she robbed me a few years ago but got my money back from the police in Indiana. Was a super weird night.
    She's been on my radar for a while but I got delightfully sidetracked my Hope. Thanks for the info, I'll take her off the list.

  6. #6738
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjpolyman  [View Original Post]
    Her phone number is 502-XXX-3222. She works her scam on Fern Valley Rd.
    She got me too yesterday, she was a little nervous, then stated I have to go to my car for something. She said let me back in. Then the Maintenance dude just used his key to let himself in and told me I had to move my vehicle and report to the office. Manager said I was ok to park where I was at and didn't have to register since I was not staying overnight. I waited for a bit and then bounced, crickets.

    I was going to leave a review and poof, ad was gone, and I didn't take any pictures before I set up the appointment. My brain was thinking this was a bad idea since she was acting weird, however my other brain wanted some action. Should have listened to myself, would have saved me some cash.

    She listed as 26, she was a little spinner. Her picture didn't really match her, looked like she has fallen on hard times.

  7. #6737
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjpolyman  [View Original Post]
    Her phone number is 502-XXX-3222. She works her scam on Fern Valley Rd.
    https://callescort.org/502-324-3222

    I heard she robs people. Plus she robbed me a few years ago but got my money back from the police in Indiana. Was a super weird night.

  8. #6736

    Supposed Scam

    This is the girl who the other user says robbed him. I wrote her too glad I felt like it was TGTBT when I couldn't find any info on her. Other ads are gone but these remain on STG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scam.jpg‎  

  9. #6735

    Scammer. Sophi / Mercedes

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjpolyman  [View Original Post]
    Her phone number is 502-XXX-3222. She works her scam on Fern Valley Rd.
    Thank you. That helped. This is Mercedes / Sophi whatever she goes by these days. Unfortunately a known scammer that has gotten over over on several of us.

    https://callescort.org/502-324-3222

    Should probably avoid this one guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 147BC241-5C99-4EBF-B760-55883E00A2DD.jpeg‎   F5DE9FF1-029F-42F9-86A4-1D2E69B12E32.jpeg‎  

  10. #6734
    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    There's still plenty of availability this evening, tonight and tomorrow. Come see her before she is gone!
    Inbox is full.

  11. #6733

    She will rob you and take off with your money

    Her phone number is 502-XXX-3222. She works her scam on Fern Valley Rd.

  12. #6732

    Plenty of availability.

    There's still plenty of availability this evening, tonight and tomorrow. Come see her before she is gone!

    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    Hope is back in town this weekend! She will not be in town the following weekend though so this will be the last opportunity to see her for at least a couple of weeks. She has availability from 6 pm Friday until around 10 pm Sunday.

    If you already have my contact information then please just reach out to me there for an appointment. Otherwise, if you'd like to see her then PM me with either a text app number or a KIK handle and I will respond there. Senior and active members receive priority. Gentlemen only. Thanks!

    Check this thread for a few additional photos.

  13. #6731

    Robbed

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjpolyman  [View Original Post]
    Her and her boyfriend robbed me and took off with my money. Stay away or it will cost you dearly.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/93871795
    Can we get a name, number or description to know to avoid?

  14. #6730
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjpolyman  [View Original Post]
    Her and her boyfriend robbed me and took off with my money. Stay away or it will cost you dearly.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/93871795
    The ad is gone. Guys, if you get robbed, they will delete the ad so start taking screen shots so they can't pull this shit again. Now only the person robbed knows what she looks like and she can easily get another one of us.

  15. #6729
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Re: Beware of this one

    The link is dead (not surprising after a robbery). What other information can you give us to identify who she / they are?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjpolyman  [View Original Post]
    Her and her boyfriend robbed me and took off with my money. Stay away or it will cost you dearly.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/93871795

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape