Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 37335
-
10-02-22 13:01 #26745Senior Member

Posts: 581Search
I think that's Sally. Search that name and you should find all the info you need.
Originally Posted by SwollTroll
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 11:49 #26744Senior Member

Posts: 1772It's just like bangin Hooters waitresses. They already know that the money they make comes by being hot so fuckin for even more money is just another step along the same path.
Originally Posted by SousideRecon
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 19:41 #26743Senior Member

Posts: 1449Amen I've had several strippers who did both. I had 2 from daddy's one light skin tall the other short dark skinned. Bang both alone and together.
Originally Posted by SousideRecon
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 19:36 #26742Senior Member

Posts: 1449No red flags on her ad so hit her up and find out. Report back let us know. Remember no deposits ever never ever. Be safe good luck.
Originally Posted by SwollTroll
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 16:31 #26741Regular Member

Posts: 4Is this chick legit?
I used to see her adds up a few months ago just wondering if she is.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 15:44 #26740Regular Member

Posts: 4Any reviews on this one?
Just wanted to know if anyone can vouch for this one?
Thanks.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...lease/46381071
-
10-01-22 13:28 #26739Asshole

Posts: 567Reported as a cash and dasher. See report 26352.
Originally Posted by SantoMegalo
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 12:46 #26738Senior Member

Posts: 133Tgtbt?
Came across this ad and I just feel she's way too hot to be be advertising here. Anyone seen her before?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/143237685994
-
10-01-22 11:26 #26737Senior Member

Posts: 273Tiffany
I recently saw the MILF Tiffany again out commerce. I already seen her twice. She can be a little hard to pin down the first time you see her but once she responds comms are good. Got the address and was omw. No waiting once arrived. It is the girl in the pic. She is very laid back and cool offered me some pot but didn't partake. We chit chat for a good while before we get started. She asked if I'm ready then she's lays down on the bed and let her head hang off the end of the bed and I buried my balls straight down her throat until she gagged. I fucked the shit out her mouth. Then I layed down on the bed and she climbed on top and went buckwild rode me like a rodeo. We went at like wild animals. I railed the shit out her ass in every position and she took it like a champ until I filled her up like a jelly donut. She offered round 2. But my balls was drained. She is a great fuck and very non rushed as other members has stated. Damage 100 Good nut.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/8...xt-me/50339337
-
10-01-22 09:23 #26736Regular Member

Posts: 15This is a real bummer bc I'm always trying to find pregnant providers. Something about it really scratches an itch for me but they're hard as shit to find.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 09:21 #26735Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts

Posts: 40https://chester.skipthegames.com/mas...5/525438242479
Originally Posted by Papee29
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 08:38 #26734Asshole

Posts: 567https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...lease/46381071
Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 08:24 #26733Senior Member

Posts: 432Maggie O'Neill
Chatted on txt -- she is loopy -- wanted real I'd and deposit -- hard no plus is serious GPS!
Originally Posted by Kilika
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 03:10 #26732Senior Member

Posts: 327It may surprise people just how many of theses escorts & SW started their way into the game as strippers. Dakota Realyn Karman probably half dozen more I could name all were strippers at a local club. I am kinda amazed the strip club thread isn't more active. It's more like playing on SA. Not for the guy with light pockets but seriously I can pick up a stripper easier than little Britt on the street & the stripper at least had a shower and groomed herself.
Originally Posted by Kilika
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 02:22 #26731Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts

Posts: 40Thinking about this one









Reply With Quote





