Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 7730
-
10-03-22 14:25 #3665Senior Member

Posts: 131[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-03-22 12:45 #3664Senior Member

Posts: 317
Originally Posted by Cplrod
[View Original Post]
Plenty of girls at SRCOI "get freaky" but your mileage & price will vary depending on your approach and to some degree appearance. There's no fixed price menu or guarantees. Reading the forum will help I'd some good & bad (based on others' game), but it's just a start. These girls are pros, just ask. If a stripper quotes 4 figures or anything else ridiculous, either she doesn't smash or doesn't like you; just move on & try someone else. There's girls who'll FS for $150 or less if you can work it & can wait her to surface. It's not the same for everyone.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
And be sure to post your experiences & help this monger community, what goes around comes around.
-
10-03-22 12:14 #3663Senior Member

Posts: 870Sprino_Ind.
I plan on visiting Spr. Rhino IND, not my club of choice, however may want to try A VIP, NOW, CAN YOU GET Freaky in A VIP at this club? Let me know because I don't want to waste my hard earned cash, thank you.
-
10-03-22 10:29 #3662Regular Member

Posts: 17Synn COI
Hey all. I'm heading over on Friday night and have never been. Hearing some good things. Would anyone happen to have a list of dancers that provide extras in VIP at a reasonable price? Not interested in anything near four figures because that's just ridiculous. Please pm if you feel like helping a monger out. Thank you.
-
10-02-22 14:03 #3661Senior Member

Posts: 247Sahara / Synn
Not only same owner but the same clip joint tricks. Last time I was there, the bartender tried to charge me an extra $20 for a VIP. She was rounding cost up to the nearest hundred dollar. At Kim's clubs, you not only need to keep an eye out for ROBs, but also the management. Be careful.
Originally Posted by CuziletYou72
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 14:19 #3660Banned Member

Posts: 355Yuri synn coi
Fresh meat at syn. Coi.
Anyone know her menu.
-
10-01-22 13:39 #3659Senior Member

Posts: 389This was a few months back around early summer. I haven't run into her since then. Senpai was another one that was throwing out 1 k when she first started. Wonder where she is now that she took her hustle game over to SR.
Originally Posted by CuziletYou72
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 10:21 #3658Senior Member

Posts: 144Four figure tip with some sprinkle simp salt.
I am with you E-Priest. Ridiculous expectations and it's up to the team here to divide and conquer or they all will be expecting 4 bills pretty soon. But I must say I have been going to SRCoi lately and I have had much more success with the ladies there. VIP a bit more expensive and only 20 min but if the tip request is reasonable then it's all worth it. There are still some GPS but all I have to say is "No". Yet again, so far not all ladies at Synn and lunatic with their tip expectations. Jada for me is a good example and she very freaky and open. Again my own experience.
Originally Posted by ExodusPriest
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 01:12 #3657Regular Member

Posts: 18Four figure tri tip with some sprinkle simp salt.
4 figure tip for any dancer is nuts! You got to be a simp for that I'm so sorry LOL. No wonder why the tip request is going up.
Salute to those that refuse to pay these marked up prices. Remember folks when in doubt rub it out lmao.
-
09-30-22 23:07 #3656Regular Member

Posts: 24Senpai
Thanks bud.
Originally Posted by CaseyX
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 22:14 #3655Senior Member

Posts: 144Bella
How long ago was this?
Originally Posted by Roland2418
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 18:01 #3654Senior Member

Posts: 389Yes, a tip in exchange for services. I was new to her so maybe that was just some fishing to see if I would bite. It sounds like regulars that put in the time are doing much better.
Originally Posted by CuziletYou72
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 17:27 #3653Senior Member

Posts: 144Bella
Roland, 4 figures just for tip?
Originally Posted by Roland2418
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 14:40 #3652Senior Member

Posts: 389Bella is known to ask new guys for 4 figure tips. He probably dropped at least a grand on her that night.
Originally Posted by TomMajor
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 07:58 #3651Senior Member

Posts: 317Jeep, can you ask your lady love if she used to work at California Girls Santa Ana for a brief time before COVID? Her pic on the Feed looks much like this sweet young thing I had one excellent dance with way back when, and then never saw there again. (Understandable since CGSA was in one of it's many bad stretches at the time, which is also why I remember that Bella as she was a light in the darkness.) thanks.
Originally Posted by Jeep5151
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





