Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 285 of 683 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 335 385 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 10233
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5973

    Found this one on FB

    This one sent me a friend request a couple of weeks ago. We talked for about a week before seeing each other. Since then we have been. Seeing each other pretty regularly. Sometimes it's hard to find girls that can keep up but this one def does. She loves sex and always wants it. Also, loves being recorded and tells me she plays with herself while watching, on days we can't see each other of course. Always a good time and will continue seeing her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220930-202118_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220930-202316_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220930-203347_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220930-203610_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220930-202246_Photos.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20220930-202744_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220930-203517_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220930-203647_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220930-202136_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220930-202856_Photos.jpg‎  


  2. #5972

    Not at all

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks ago I had to attend a funeral service, honestly I was just paying respects to the family as I wasn't a close friend with the departed. I was pleasantly surprised to see a beautiful blonde woman wearing a short black dress and stockings, my mind wasn't paying attention to the service as I kept looking at this beauty. After the service I started a conversation with her and we continued the conversation when we went to the family get together for food and drinks. The conversation turned into some flirting and after the get together we made our way to a motel nearby.

    She really surprised me with her outgoing self. First 2 pics are a representation of what she was wearing. Never before I hooked up in a funeral, is it wrong?.
    I see no reason to think this is wrong. Is she open to more friends? I can pretend to be grieving if needed.

  3. #5971

    Is it wrong?

    A few weeks ago I had to attend a funeral service, honestly I was just paying respects to the family as I wasn't a close friend with the departed. I was pleasantly surprised to see a beautiful blonde woman wearing a short black dress and stockings, my mind wasn't paying attention to the service as I kept looking at this beauty. After the service I started a conversation with her and we continued the conversation when we went to the family get together for food and drinks. The conversation turned into some flirting and after the get together we made our way to a motel nearby.

    She really surprised me with her outgoing self. First 2 pics are a representation of what she was wearing. Never before I hooked up in a funeral, is it wrong?.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fff.jpg‎   fffu.jpg‎   B0.jpg‎   B1.jpg‎  

  4. #5970

    Erika

    Quote Originally Posted by SJDude856  [View Original Post]
    I've been in contact. I'm supposed to see her Friday. We shall see. Seems to really only want to sell "content".
    Ok. I think we can right this one off. Went to the address. Texted. No answer. I'm wasn't going to chance knocking on the door. It was condo units and the there was marked patrol car parked in the lot. Wasn't going to chance that be the officers residence.

  5. #5969

    Desiree.

    Quote Originally Posted by JiggaMan69  [View Original Post]
    If I can recall, she has been previously reported in the past for pulling this crap. Always read these forums, its free advice from pro-mongers. Never ever do a H. H. with someone you are not sure about. Always negotiate for a QV and tell her you will think about doing Half once you get there. With a QV for 80 you would save 40 bucks from 120 paid for the H / H. It sucks when it happens. Whenever they are willing to negotiate, you will always save money. From a safety standpoint you should be glad that you walked away safely. Not worth fighting them. I am sure the amount of guys who avoid her after looking at this report will do far more damage than what she did to you. GL brother, stay safe out here. This is what she looks like if the AD gets deleted.
    Met her maybe about 3 years back, she had just had a baby and was still lactating. Great fuck, was really into it.

    Was cool about pix and vid. I still have her album on my private drive.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dez1.jpg‎   Dez2.jpg‎   Dez4.jpg‎  

  6. #5968
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBuckUrself  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know some girls that do private parties that aren't s waste of money?
    Nicole does, she is based out of Philadelphia but comes to the Casinos now and then.

    Highly recommend.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...d/200508534917

  7. #5967

    Erika

    Quote Originally Posted by JulioPerez  [View Original Post]
    I set a meet up with her a few month ago. She came to the room and demanded money up front $$. She took the money and run. Her boyfriend was waiting for her in the parking lot. Procced with caution.
    Did you have to buy content to get the meet?

  8. #5966

    Private Parties

    Anyone know some girls that do private parties that aren't s waste of money?

  9. #5965

    Erika

    Be careful with this girl. She works with her boyfriend, sets up a date, asks for money up front and then runs away.

  10. #5964

    Erika

    Quote Originally Posted by SJDude856  [View Original Post]
    I've been in contact. I'm supposed to see her Friday. We shall see. Seems to really only want to sell "content".
    I set a meet up with her a few month ago. She came to the room and demanded money up front $$. She took the money and run. Her boyfriend was waiting for her in the parking lot. Procced with caution.

  11. #5963

    Erika

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny262  [View Original Post]
    See attached from reddit.
    I texted her and she sent me a voice message she sounded like white trash trying to sound black but there's no denying her pictures are sexy. She is probably real honestly the pictures may be a little old someone should take a chance with her. She wants content purchased first required for meetup. Fk that. Maybe someone can get lucky and get a date with her without having to purchase said content. But based on her voice I wouldn't take that chance she sounded like ghetto trash and probably mechanical and not worth the money but if someone meets her let us know!

  12. #5962

    Got to wonder

    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul1983  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Had almost the same experience with her about a month ago. Very mechanical and not worth the money or time.
    Everything I have ever read about this one says poor service. Yet she posts everyday and still get business. Got to wonder about us men out there.

  13. #5961
    Agreed. Had almost the same experience with her about a month ago. Very mechanical and not worth the money or time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toujeo456  [View Original Post]
    Avoid Jenna the rip off artist:

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...0/723940753950

    Pictures looked great, spinner body, heels, and blonde (what's not to love? Big mistake. I went for the hr pop-up special and was kicked out within 20 min of entering. She complained about a migraine and not eating all day. Mic skills are 2/10 with lots of teeth and dry. Totally mechanical and distracted by the TV the whole time. Did not make any attempt at conversation or courtesy talk. I have no other words to describe how terrible my experience was. Save your paycheck and time and go else where.

  14. #5960

    Eeva

    I had a dream with Eeva. Maybe it's a YMMV thing but I would not repeat. The pictures are dated and 10 kg ago. Felt a bit rushed. Better options are out there at her donation request. Be safe.

    https://tryst.link/escort/eeva11

  15. #5959

    Provider in Woodbury / Deptford

    Anyone know a good provider in the area? I'm looking for car dates.

    Everyone I tried so far either flaked or wasnt to my taste.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape