Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 10229
-
09-30-22 12:36 #5969Senior Member

Posts: 95Desiree.
Met her maybe about 3 years back, she had just had a baby and was still lactating. Great fuck, was really into it.
Originally Posted by JiggaMan69
[View Original Post]
Was cool about pix and vid. I still have her album on my private drive.
-
09-30-22 12:18 #5968Senior Member

Posts: 446Nicole does, she is based out of Philadelphia but comes to the Casinos now and then.
Originally Posted by JoeBuckUrself
[View Original Post]
Highly recommend.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...d/200508534917
-
09-30-22 11:07 #5967Senior Member

Posts: 96Erika
Did you have to buy content to get the meet?
Originally Posted by JulioPerez
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 10:57 #5966Regular Member

Posts: 3Private Parties
Anyone know some girls that do private parties that aren't s waste of money?
-
09-29-22 23:11 #5965Regular Member

Posts: 2Erika
Be careful with this girl. She works with her boyfriend, sets up a date, asks for money up front and then runs away.
-
09-29-22 22:40 #5964Regular Member

Posts: 2Erika
I set a meet up with her a few month ago. She came to the room and demanded money up front $$. She took the money and run. Her boyfriend was waiting for her in the parking lot. Procced with caution.
Originally Posted by SJDude856
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 20:19 #5963Senior Member

Posts: 128Erika
I texted her and she sent me a voice message she sounded like white trash trying to sound black but there's no denying her pictures are sexy. She is probably real honestly the pictures may be a little old someone should take a chance with her. She wants content purchased first required for meetup. Fk that. Maybe someone can get lucky and get a date with her without having to purchase said content. But based on her voice I wouldn't take that chance she sounded like ghetto trash and probably mechanical and not worth the money but if someone meets her let us know!
Originally Posted by Kenny262
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 19:35 #5962Senior Member

Posts: 727Got to wonder
Everything I have ever read about this one says poor service. Yet she posts everyday and still get business. Got to wonder about us men out there.
Originally Posted by JPaul1983
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 18:23 #5961Senior Member

Posts: 26Agreed. Had almost the same experience with her about a month ago. Very mechanical and not worth the money or time.
Originally Posted by Toujeo456
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 14:18 #5960Senior Member

Posts: 31Eeva
I had a dream with Eeva. Maybe it's a YMMV thing but I would not repeat. The pictures are dated and 10 kg ago. Felt a bit rushed. Better options are out there at her donation request. Be safe.
https://tryst.link/escort/eeva11
-
09-29-22 09:33 #5959Regular Member

Posts: 3Provider in Woodbury / Deptford
Anyone know a good provider in the area? I'm looking for car dates.
Everyone I tried so far either flaked or wasnt to my taste.
-
09-29-22 09:05 #5958Senior Member

Posts: 111Wow, interesting sub. Never seen that before.
Originally Posted by Kenny262
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 23:32 #5957Senior Member

Posts: 655Off the grid / disappeared: more often than not means locked up, or dead. Most of these girls don't have the money to get very far, unless someone is trafficking them.
Originally Posted by TheBing
[View Original Post]
Back when I had some regulars in Philly, whenever they would disappear I checked the court listings and it seemed like 90% of the time they had gotten locked up. One did end up murdered and two others overdosed. It is a risky lifestyle that we are working with.
I met Maddie twice. Cute but not in the least careful about being discrete or careful, so I wasn't surprised to hear she had been locked up (this was a while ago). I much prefer providers that keep a very low profile.
-
09-28-22 22:51 #5956Senior Member

Posts: 56She's SkylerRainNJ on Twitter, and that has all her contact links.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
I saw her once years ago, and had a good time. A lot of these girls have a pretty short shelf life due to their lifestyle, but from what I can see on Twitter, she has definitely kept in shape.
-
09-28-22 20:45 #5955Senior Member

Posts: 151Be careful
See attached from reddit.
Originally Posted by SJDude856
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





