Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,831 to 7,845 of 26401
-
09-30-22 00:58 #18571Senior Member

Posts: 489And she's sane, not scary and can speak in a complete sentence. That puts her in the upper 5% if not 2% in Milwaukee.
Originally Posted by LargeBoi15
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 00:54 #18570Senior Member

Posts: 489I thought she's CBJ now.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 23:33 #18569Regular Member

Posts: 21I tried scheduling for Friday night and right when it was about to be done, she told me she requires a $30 deposit on weekend appts. SO I had to say no.
Originally Posted by MuffDiver17
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 21:17 #18568Senior Member

Posts: 257Deposit?
I've saw her 3 times over the summer and she never charged a deposit.
Originally Posted by Prosidius
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 19:38 #18567Senior Member

Posts: 1820Mailboxes
5 of you messaged me about UTR Rose and have full mailboxes. Please clear some room and message me again.
HS.
-
09-29-22 18:52 #18566Regular Member

Posts: 21Paige
Anyone. Seen Paige (https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/402012590938) before? She's a girl I've been dying to meet but her location and that she charges a deposit gives me issues.
-
09-29-22 18:26 #18565Senior Member

Posts: 1820Sonia
Along with the escort thread search the rip-off thread for a truly horrifying experience.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
09-29-22 18:09 #18564Senior Member

Posts: 89Thief
Stay far far away! She has a older boyfriend / management. You will be set up and robbed. I forgot what other name she went under, but someone will post it I'm sure. Stay safe!
Originally Posted by BJR1972
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 17:48 #18563Senior Member

Posts: 774Search
I have not seen her, I do know some who have and reports are scary. Use the search on the top right of the escort thread. Put in Sonia. Alot there.
Originally Posted by BJR1972
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 16:07 #18562Banned Member

Posts: 505She's chubby and has great boobs, ask her to shave her legs, she's too short in Doggystyle for me and she doesn't like pretzel position either, she's like nailing the nerd next door LOL.
Originally Posted by MrHayness
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 15:48 #18561Regular Member

Posts: 1Any reviews on this one?
-
09-29-22 14:34 #18560Regular Member

Posts: 18Any feedback on these?
I've been out of the game a little while. Did some searching but couldn't come up with anything. Thanks in advance.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/033082808212
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/446037407690
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/713677001432
-
09-29-22 14:10 #18559Senior Member

Posts: 47Small bbw
I've met Andie a couple of times myself. She's a bit thicker than she appears in her photos. I personally like women with some meat on their bones LOL. I'd say she's definitely bigger than a size 8 but not sloppy overweight. Nice and curvy, also friendly and seems honest.
Originally Posted by MrHayness
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 14:05 #18558Senior Member

Posts: 47UTR Rose
Sent PM for info.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 12:50 #18557Senior Member

Posts: 875I'll always be happy to vouch for Allie's head game as well. I've had A LOT of oral action over the past few decades. No lie. I saw her when she was new to the biz. Legit, she was one of the top 3 finest dental technicians I've ever experienced in my entire life.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





