Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 565 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 615 665 1065 1565 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 33445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24985
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this one? I did a search but didn't find any particular details on her. She looks familiar but I can't remember any reviews, good or bad. Thanks!

    Taco.

    Edit: Nevermind. I did some more checking and figured it out. Disregard my inquiry.
    She is a nut-job. Acts like she is doing you a big favor. Talks really looud and is about 40 lbs heavier than her pics.

  2. #24984
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMcLovin  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full send me message with your info please.
    Same I also am interested. I believe we have met before in the past.

  3. #24983
    Quote Originally Posted by KaylaaKayy  [View Original Post]
    KaylaaKayy here!

    I've been trying for days to post on tryst and skip the games and it's like no matter how long I wait, I'm still not approved so my ads aren't posting. I mean, I understand trying to verify everyone because of scammers but lord this is taking forever.

    Does anyone know about how long it takes to get the account approved?

    I'm trying to get ads out there so that I can see you all! I'm so sorry for the confusion.

    I promise I'll be up and running soon and it'll be worth the wait. I will have an incall tomorrow and would love to see anyone interested.
    Your inbox is full send me message with your info please.

  4. #24982
    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I've texted back and forth, seems legit but wanted to check here first.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...-obey/50073866
    Pics are all over the internet. Broken English. The fact that the ad says "I sell pics and videos" would lead me to believe you're wasting your time.

  5. #24981
    Senior Member


    Posts: 115

    Clifton area is Heaven of predators

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I've texted back and forth, seems legit but wanted to check here first.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...-obey/50073866
    I don't want to go down that area cause I'm too old to run or fight back some group of pimps.

  6. #24980
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerCin85  [View Original Post]
    Was she from northside?
    No she was kinda heavier set, wouldn't say fat but not skinny.

  7. #24979

    Couldn't find info on this one

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/1667114.htm?cat=3859

    I've never had problems off Eros butt strikes me ass odd she is not verified they all I've seen before have been.

  8. #24978

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyCoolGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'll also attest to her, had an incall with her a few nights ago. Looks just like the pictures and she's really good at what she does. I didn't know CBJ or daty were on the menu but I'll have to ask her next time I see her! I definitely plan to repeat, first time I enjoyed myself during this hobby and didn't have regrets after the post nut clarity. LOL!

    I found her over here on Private Delights, more pics of her to admire there.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Ohio/...i/CorrineMarie
    Post nut clarity! So real. That's a good one. Hey guys! The newb just might be a pretty cool guy! Good taste in providers anyway. A little on the trashy side. Nice addition with the pd link. Happy mongering.

  9. #24977

    Corrine Marie

    I'll also attest to her, had an incall with her a few nights ago. Looks just like the pictures and she's really good at what she does. I didn't know CBJ or daty were on the menu but I'll have to ask her next time I see her! I definitely plan to repeat, first time I enjoyed myself during this hobby and didn't have regrets after the post nut clarity. LOL!

    I found her over here on Private Delights, more pics of her to admire there.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Ohio/...i/CorrineMarie

  10. #24976

    Corrine Marie

    Just saw CMarie for QV $. 2 in a nice Mason hotel. Easy set up. Gave me location 30 minutes before meeting, so I could do recon. Safe. Going in! She greeted me with her sexy body and a smile with a happy personality. I didn't go for BJ since I read that it would be CBJ, and since it was qv, I went straight for daty. Yummy. Then she put a non latex on me and mished it for a couple minutes, followed by k9 full speed. Ooops, it broke. She was cool about it, but wouldn't allow to continue without a new cover. I did mention I'm fixed and clean, but she put it on me anyway. Good for her. Hit it again, finished in the bag and got cleaned up. Such a nice ass and a pretty flower. She did not rush me and there were no phone distractions during. She played smooth and easy music on her phone, which I found relaxing and enjoyable. I was there 20 mins and got what I wanted. Sweet deal, would repeat. She's headed north Saturday. Mason till then. Go get it mongers!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/93382895

  11. #24975
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Daddy's sub

    Any info on this one? I've texted back and forth, seems legit but wanted to check here first.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...-obey/50073866

  12. #24974
    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    As you said, she didn't lie in her ad. Not sure how you felt scammed if she didn't lie. I think I'm this case, you might have scammed yourself by convincing yourself there's more to be had than what she explicitly states.

    Sorry bud, but I can't fault her for telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
    No, you're right. I don't fault her either, she was careful with her words and it was my fault for reading into them. But, being on Tryst and using the words "pleasure, satisfaction, intimacy" in addition to winky faces gave me a false impression. So, this report is for other idiots like me who also have that impression. I *felt* scammed, but I don't think she's a scammer.

  13. #24973

    Cincy Kyla

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie78  [View Original Post]
    Sound about right. Probably had a couple others in the parking lot or on their way that she was lying to about being late for their meeting between those two mongers.

    Was this a hotel or somewhere social?
    Was a complex haven't seen her for a 2 years it was her in a bad complex and is probably the hoods girl to fix her habits.

  14. #24972

    Lexy Aka Ms. PrettyKitty

    Anyone know anything about this one? I did a search but didn't find any particular details on her. She looks familiar but I can't remember any reviews, good or bad. Thanks!

    Taco.

    Edit: Nevermind. I did some more checking and figured it out. Disregard my inquiry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 03773A2D-0B67-4E88-8A46-82E60122850E.jpeg‎  

  15. #24971

    Storage

    Quote Originally Posted by NotYourAverage  [View Original Post]
    I am happy to hear that someone else finally was able to see her and leave a review. She is a whole lot of fun! Fordboy, send Kay a PM and she will get to you.
    Looks like she has reached her limit on PMs. I tried again to follow up as I haven't heard back from her. Oh well.

    Taco.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape