Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 721 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 221 621 671 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 771 821 1221 1721 ... LastLast
Results 10,801 to 10,815 of 30809
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20009

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    Would love to know as well. I thought I had read something previously, but these STG gals don't put their "stage names" on profiles so tough to find info / reviews / dreams.
    She was reviewed on here about a year ago. If memory serves it was a good review2. Not mindblowing but not a waste of time.

  2. #20008
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMister46  [View Original Post]
    Imagine asking for help from others and not even bothering with the courtesy of providing a link.
    Imagine 90% of the links stop working after a few days or waste your time sending you to the main page anyway.

    I imagine many of us are either on there or STG pretty frequently anyway.

    This whole internet thing, it's not for everyone.

  3. #20007

    50-50

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2  [View Original Post]
    I would love if someone could share a price map for what people expect. For what type of provider.
    It is a matter of what the providers charge. It's also a matter of what the monger can afford. If you can only afford beer don't try to buy champagne.

  4. #20006
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen one or both of these hotties?

    Early on they were posting together, now they are separate.

    They look amazing.

    Not putting a link. Easy search on the alligator.

    Thanks.
    Imagine asking for help from others and not even bothering with the courtesy of providing a link.

  5. #20005

    Friday and Wednesday?

    Anyone seen one or both of these hotties?

    Early on they were posting together, now they are separate.

    They look amazing.

    Not putting a link. Easy search on the alligator.

    Thanks.

  6. #20004

    Asian Ads

    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyChico  [View Original Post]
    Was in town for some business this past week, have to say Raleigh is home to some beautiful women. Took a couple of my guys to a strip club with terrible results. May post to the other board about that.

    Heading out Friday, I took a look at the STG ads and called one of the Asian posts who set me up with an appointment at a hotel close to the airport. Met a thin 25 ish year old Asian girl dressed in a sexy outfit. Cash up front (120/ hh) with a little bit of flirting to get things going.

    The good: cute, sexy, 20 something, fun. Offered BBBJ for an extra 40 tip, which I reluctantly obliged. Safe location with zero issues.

    The not-so-good: no English skills. She didn't understand many of my instructions such as massage first, and some others. Room was clearly lived in, smelled like Chinese food and was a bit of a mess.

    So 160 total, got a BBBJ, covered cg, reverse cg, doggy, mish for the finish.
    That's great you found a good looking one that was young. I think the one I got near the airport was like close to 40 and honestly I was kinda pissed. Dm get number if you would. Love to try her out.

  7. #20003

    Price map

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean? These providers don't come up with prices out the blue, some A-hole monger is paying for some fake moaning and "daddy you so big" lies and they will pay anything to screw all the rest of us mongers. I plain and simple only monger when I can afford it cause these are ridiculous prices.
    I would love if someone could share a price map for what people expect. For what type of provider.

  8. #20002

    Just income

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean? These providers don't come up with prices out the blue, some A-hole monger is paying for some fake moaning and "daddy you so big" lies and they will pay anything to screw all the rest of us mongers. I plain and simple only monger when I can afford it cause these are ridiculous prices.
    We are just income. "the stripper doesn't really like you". Selling the fantasy is all part of the game.

  9. #20001

    Nikki review

    She's a cute face but add about 30 lbs to those photos and a hoarders residence. Like up to your shoulders piles of stuff.

  10. #20000

    Caucasians

    Who is the best outcall companion in Raleigh with the stats.

    5'-5'6", 20's-30's, nice body, clean.

    Looking to continue my fun in Raleigh without the language barrier.

    Thanks.

  11. #19999

    Alexa

    Seen Alexa here in Raleigh. She is good to go. Sweet lady, clean, nice time. Not totally my type, but she is worth the price in my opinion.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/93568399

  12. #19998

    180

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    180 for a QV? WTH? I hope nobody is paying that.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/011836570147
    What do you mean? These providers don't come up with prices out the blue, some A-hole monger is paying for some fake moaning and "daddy you so big" lies and they will pay anything to screw all the rest of us mongers. I plain and simple only monger when I can afford it cause these are ridiculous prices.

  13. #19997

    Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    Would love to know as well. I thought I had read something previously, but these STG gals don't put their "stage names" on profiles so tough to find info / reviews / dreams.
    I would peep at bareback beauties, I'm sure she got reviews there. You welcome.

  14. #19996
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    2 sliced tires

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    180 for a QV? WTH? I hope nobody is paying that.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/011836570147
    In her ad has prevented her from doing outcalls. So at $340 hr she can't afford tires, it's really sad how these girls blow money on drugs and feeding their pimps.

  15. #19995

    Wiltson

    Quote Originally Posted by Engine27  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this one? I'm towards the Wilson area but don't see any reviews:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/347055092092
    Would love to know as well. I thought I had read something previously, but these STG gals don't put their "stage names" on profiles so tough to find info / reviews / dreams.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape