Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,801 to 10,815 of 30812
-
09-29-22 17:54 #20012Senior Member

Posts: 78Just income
We are just income. "the stripper doesn't really like you". Selling the fantasy is all part of the game.
Originally Posted by WitchDoc13
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 17:49 #20011Senior Member

Posts: 38Nikki review
She's a cute face but add about 30 lbs to those photos and a hoarders residence. Like up to your shoulders piles of stuff.
Originally Posted by Badger7
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 16:29 #20010Senior Member

Posts: 239Caucasians
Who is the best outcall companion in Raleigh with the stats.
5'-5'6", 20's-30's, nice body, clean.
Looking to continue my fun in Raleigh without the language barrier.
Thanks.
-
09-29-22 16:26 #20009Senior Member

Posts: 239Alexa
Seen Alexa here in Raleigh. She is good to go. Sweet lady, clean, nice time. Not totally my type, but she is worth the price in my opinion.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/93568399
-
09-29-22 16:01 #20008Senior Member

Posts: 218180
What do you mean? These providers don't come up with prices out the blue, some A-hole monger is paying for some fake moaning and "daddy you so big" lies and they will pay anything to screw all the rest of us mongers. I plain and simple only monger when I can afford it cause these are ridiculous prices.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 15:53 #20007Senior Member

Posts: 218Hello
I would peep at bareback beauties, I'm sure she got reviews there. You welcome.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 15:16 #20006Senior Member

Posts: 16512 sliced tires
In her ad has prevented her from doing outcalls. So at $340 hr she can't afford tires, it's really sad how these girls blow money on drugs and feeding their pimps.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 14:51 #20005Senior Member

Posts: 312Wiltson
Would love to know as well. I thought I had read something previously, but these STG gals don't put their "stage names" on profiles so tough to find info / reviews / dreams.
Originally Posted by Engine27
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 14:50 #20004Senior Member

Posts: 276I have to ask.
What could you possibly mean by this? In a former career, I assisted in Surgery with quite a few gender reassignment surgeries and surgeries to 'correct' what they refer to ambiguous genitalia in children.
Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod
[View Original Post]
So having seen women with vaginas that were 'created' in post-op surgery examinations and having had intercourse with two women who had gender reassignment (no, you sickos, we were not diddling the patients. I sought out a few providers that advertise as such so that I could have the experience with a post-op girl.) I cannot think of anything except the slenderness of the vaginal canal, and in one example, the labia and inner canal tissues seemed a bit. Smoother than most women. But that could have been tainted by comparing the vaginas of women who have had at least one and often multiple births with these created vaginal canals and labia.
One of the post-op providers seemed as if she might be a bit shallow compared to a real woman. She asked twice not to go deep nor as hard as she would have liked until she warmed up a bit. (Also, I think she wanted to get a better view of my size before she gave me carte blanch to pound away in her with a potentially more significant cock than she expected.)
Again, I ask, what about this very sexy young woman's vagina that made you think, "This might be a post-operative transsexual."
-
09-29-22 14:20 #20003Senior Member

Posts: 35Nikki
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/476947517857
Originally Posted by JeepDude1
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 13:34 #20002Senior Member

Posts: 216Looked familiar and thought I remembered a review. Search Wilson in the forum you'll find at least one lengthy review.
Originally Posted by Engine27
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 13:32 #20001Senior Member

Posts: 234Rose
She was around during the summer, and her prices were the same then. GPS for sure!
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 13:15 #20000Regular Member

Posts: 12Re-uncle visit?
Confused as to what that means, LEO in the area?
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 12:14 #19999Senior Member

Posts: 69Valencia is 100% female
Why does this rumor keep going on?
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
Valencia started providing in 2014 in RDU. She started as an agency girl and went by the name Alana. After she built her reputation she went independent later that year: First as Valana then Valencia / Valana.
I saw her regularly from 2014 up until Covid hit.
She did keep her top on for quite awhile until she had her breast surgery sorted out.
She is know as a sexual athlete, but like many of the best providers, she offers a wide menu of services.
She sees men, women and couples.
And she is 100% female.
BF.
-
09-29-22 11:56 #19998Senior Member

Posts: 78Wow.
Reading that hurt my brain.
Originally Posted by VirginBoy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





