Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10328

    Daisy

    https://ocala.skipthegames.com/femal...-/869442281256

    Been following her ads for a while but can find any info. I thought there had bee reports in the past (maybe another name).

    Anyone have any info /.

    Thanks.

  2. #10327

    Attractive White Girl

    Hi all. Will be visiting Orlando for a few nights to attend HHN and sample the local talent.

    I'm primarily looking for white girls between 18 to 30. Attractive, fit, and can outcall to my hotel. Likely be near Universal Studios. I'm open on compensation, but require BBBJ, CFS ok. Any tips would be appreciated, pm me if you want to keep the details under the radar.

  3. #10326
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDoes  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I was the one that posted the negative review of her.

    One guy said she was real so I went to go see her and in the link Bertil gave you, you'll see what happened. Happy I always get to the location before letting the girl know so I can scope things out.
    She's real but a rush job. Gave a 12 second CBJ even though we discussed BBBJ and then got made when I tried to take her top off while in mish. Don't waste your time or $.

  4. #10325

    She a Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTroy1  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I was the one that posted the negative review of her.

    One guy said she was real so I went to go see her and in the link Bertil gave you, you'll see what happened. Happy I always get to the location before letting the girl know so I can scope things out.

  5. #10324

    India

    This one just replied, quoted me $.50 qv and $$hhr. Is there some sort of storm relief tax going on? Shit.

    Nevermind that there aren't any detailed reviews and a search brought up nothing.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...066/3184310733

  6. #10323

    Redhead altamonte

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...osits/50108539

    80 for BBBJ should have been 60. Was thirsty. She's cutish but bruised up. I would only see for BBBJ if in the mood. She is NOT GFE does not do kissing. Kind of all over the place when you see her and she does rush. She did say she didn't have any wrappers. A last resort option.

  7. #10322
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTroy1  [View Original Post]
    Look at post 4012. Monger654 was smart enough to post pictures of her knowing the link to the ads ALWAYS go down. Someone will post a negative or ripoff report with a link that no longer works rendering the post useless. With pictures and screenshots, one can look up negative reports dating back a year or two. Just my 2 pennies.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5943-Negative-Escort-Reviews/page2
    Last edited by Bertil; 09-24-22 at 19:51. Reason: Forgot to post the damn link

  8. #10321

    Tgtbt?


  9. #10320

    Is she real

    Anybody try this one? Looks TGTBT.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/93164641

  10. #10319

    Youradora on Eros

    Has anyone spent any time with Adora? Would appreciate any insight. She services Orlando / Tampa but will be traveling to my city in November. She used to live in Nashville but moved to Florida the last couple years. I think she was in Minneapolis before Nashville. Pm with details would be great! Thanks.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/3893689.htm

  11. #10318
    My rule no deposit, meet in lobby or pool area.

    If there is none meet at local place.

    Never meet at a house.

    The reason they an not do that is 999 out of 1000 are fake photo. Ugly.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyR  [View Original Post]
    What the others said is correct. Do NOT give a deposit. They have no reason to ever see you if you do give one. And yes, there are legit providers taking deposits. But that needs to stop. Every legit one has 1000 more scams. And if they normalize it then it's that much easier for the scammers to get over.

  12. #10317

    No deposits!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chewwy70  [View Original Post]
    This might be a rookie question, but is paying a deposit ever legitimate?

    Almost all the classifieds warn against it. But more and more providers.

    I have run into are asking for one.

    Also, any leads on a good Caucasian lady? Not bbw. 21-40 yr old preferably.

    For Incall.

    Thanks!
    What the others said is correct. Do NOT give a deposit. They have no reason to ever see you if you do give one. And yes, there are legit providers taking deposits. But that needs to stop. Every legit one has 1000 more scams. And if they normalize it then it's that much easier for the scammers to get over.

  13. #10316

    Rookie

    Quote Originally Posted by Chewwy70  [View Original Post]
    This might be a rookie question, but is paying a deposit ever legitimate?

    Almost all the classifieds warn against it. But more and more providers.

    I have run into are asking for one.

    Also, any leads on a good Caucasian lady? Not bbw. 21-40 yr old preferably.

    For Incall.

    Thanks!
    As a rookie, you might be clicking on all the TGTBT ads, which will warrant scams.

  14. #10315
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewwy70  [View Original Post]
    This might be a rookie question, but is paying a deposit ever legitimate?

    Almost all the classifieds warn against it. But more and more providers.

    I have run into are asking for one.

    Also, any leads on a good Caucasian lady? Not bbw. 21-40 yr old preferably.
    Even with a so called well known provider, that's always a no go, and a sure way to be ghosted and scammed after you have paid said deposit.

  15. #10314

    Paying deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by Chewwy70  [View Original Post]
    This might be a rookie question, but is paying a deposit ever legitimate?

    Almost all the classifieds warn against it. But more and more providers.

    I have run into are asking for one.

    Also, any leads on a good Caucasian lady? Not bbw. 21-40 yr old preferably.

    For Incall.

    Thanks!
    99.9999999% of the time it's going to be a scam. You're asking for it if you fall for this. There's an entire scam artist industry built on catching the naive who think there's someone trustworthy on the other side.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape