Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 521 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 571 621 1021 1521 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,815 of 26376
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18576

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by Prosidius  [View Original Post]
    Anyone. Seen Paige (https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/402012590938) before? She's a girl I've been dying to meet but her location and that she charges a deposit gives me issues.
    She never asked me for a deposit (seen her twice in the last year). She was everything covered for me though. She seemed nice when I saw her and she had good conversation. She was at a hotel near mayfair then (last time was probably 6 months ago).

  2. #18575

    Bruises

    Quote Originally Posted by SensorTouch2  [View Original Post]
    I saw this provider today. Which many of you guys have reviewed on more than one occasion. I noticed burnt marks and bruises on her body. Asked if she was okay? She said she falls down a lot because of her medical condition. Clearly had been beaten but I continue on with BBBJ and sex. But walking away I kinda felt like shit! Because I know that woman needs help. But that's not me. Been down that road before. While I was leaving I see the dirt bag go back into the room.
    Those bruises are most likely from shooting Joan's burns from nodding out with a cigarette or crack pipe in hand.

  3. #18574

    Life Choices

    I saw this provider today. Which many of you guys have reviewed on more than one occasion. I noticed burnt marks and bruises on her body. Asked if she was okay? She said she falls down a lot because of her medical condition. Clearly had been beaten but I continue on with BBBJ and sex. But walking away I kinda felt like shit! Because I know that woman needs help. But that's not me. Been down that road before. While I was leaving I see the dirt bag go back into the room.

  4. #18573
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeBoi15  [View Original Post]
    I've met Andie a couple of times myself. She's a bit thicker than she appears in her photos. I personally like women with some meat on their bones LOL. I'd say she's definitely bigger than a size 8 but not sloppy overweight. Nice and curvy, also friendly and seems honest.
    And she's sane, not scary and can speak in a complete sentence. That puts her in the upper 5% if not 2% in Milwaukee.

  5. #18572
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    While pretty much retired from the hobby I still like spending time with Allie every once in a while. Her head game is still outstanding.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/262402017251

    HS.
    I thought she's CBJ now.

  6. #18571
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    I've saw her 3 times over the summer and she never charged a deposit.
    I tried scheduling for Friday night and right when it was about to be done, she told me she requires a $30 deposit on weekend appts. SO I had to say no.

  7. #18570

    Deposit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Prosidius  [View Original Post]
    Anyone. Seen Paige (https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/402012590938) before? She's a girl I've been dying to meet but her location and that she charges a deposit gives me issues.
    I've saw her 3 times over the summer and she never charged a deposit.

  8. #18569

    Mailboxes

    5 of you messaged me about UTR Rose and have full mailboxes. Please clear some room and message me again.

    HS.

  9. #18568

    Paige

    Anyone. Seen Paige (https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/402012590938) before? She's a girl I've been dying to meet but her location and that she charges a deposit gives me issues.

  10. #18567

    Sonia

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her, I do know some who have and reports are scary. Use the search on the top right of the escort thread. Put in Sonia. Alot there.
    Along with the escort thread search the rip-off thread for a truly horrifying experience.

    HS.

  11. #18566

    Thief

    Stay far far away! She has a older boyfriend / management. You will be set up and robbed. I forgot what other name she went under, but someone will post it I'm sure. Stay safe!

  12. #18565

    Search

    I have not seen her, I do know some who have and reports are scary. Use the search on the top right of the escort thread. Put in Sonia. Alot there.

  13. #18564
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHayness  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if you could explain "small bbw"? Fake puctures? Trick photography? In her pictures she look thin & trim. Or is my definition of bbw way off?
    She's chubby and has great boobs, ask her to shave her legs, she's too short in Doggystyle for me and she doesn't like pretzel position either, she's like nailing the nerd next door LOL.

  14. #18563

  15. #18562

    Any feedback on these?

    I've been out of the game a little while. Did some searching but couldn't come up with anything. Thanks in advance.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/033082808212

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/446037407690

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/713677001432

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape