The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 552 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 8275
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7720
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    I was cruising Fig before I hit up western and it started with a police chase as I get on the fig, then I made a couple loops and some wannabe pimp jumped on a random guys hood and stomped on it. The dude jumped off and walked away fast and was followed by a few other wannabe pimps. I thought there was going to be a shootout and I was stuck in 70th cause no one wanted to move and there was no girls. Nothing happened luckily and I decided to hit up western. Drove a couple hours on western until I found a young light skinned brunette wearing a pink outfit, small tits and nice body. She had a female pimp was a blonde and asked if I wanted to talk to the brunette. I said yea, she told me to wait cause she was on the phone. We drove a couple blocks down and no spots so we went a little further and it was dark and plenty of parking. Since we were there for a few minutes we decided to stay there. She gives me great head, I rub her pussy. She makes some moaning sounds. I was rock hard and she asks if I'm ready, I said yea. She gets on her back and I start pounding away, I pull her by her legs for a closer fuck and she is moaning fairly loud probably to get me to finish after a few minutes I am close to cumming and explode. We get dressed and I go drop her off back at her spot. I leave and a few blocks down I stop to clean the back and look for any trash and she dropped some of her cash she had. Damn I didn't fuck her that good to make her forget her money. Sweet girl and got a free session out of it. Hope her female pimp isn't too mad.
    Great story, but it reminds me of an encounter once that I wish I could forget. I'm driving around Beach Blvd and Garden Grove in OC and I spot a short, older, lady, she looked like she was Eskimo. She was a little to ripe for my liking but she has her titties spilling out of her top, so I went against my instincts and I pull over and she hops in. I offer her 20 for a BBBJ and she agrees. She takes me to her room and as we are walking up the stairs the 20 I gave her falls out of her back pocket. I pick it up she doesn't notice. She does the deed but does a terrible job. But hey, it's free right. I finish and I'm about to leave but I use her sink to wash my hands and I see some broken teeth in the sink. My heart stopped and my stomach turned. All kinds of thoughts are racing thru my mind. I actually felt like I was going to have a panic attack. I'm cringing rn as I'm writing this. Karma is a *****.

  2. #7719

    Diamond

    Anyone seen her lately?

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CffPzVCP...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

    I dm'd her ig as well but no response. Would like to get her contact number again. Thanks.

  3. #7718

    Western and Beverly

    I was cruising Fig before I hit up western and it started with a police chase as I get on the fig, then I made a couple loops and some wannabe pimp jumped on a random guys hood and stomped on it. The dude jumped off and walked away fast and was followed by a few other wannabe pimps. I thought there was going to be a shootout and I was stuck in 70th cause no one wanted to move and there was no girls. Nothing happened luckily and I decided to hit up western. Drove a couple hours on western until I found a young light skinned brunette wearing a pink outfit, small tits and nice body. She had a female pimp was a blonde and asked if I wanted to talk to the brunette. I said yea, she told me to wait cause she was on the phone. We drove a couple blocks down and no spots so we went a little further and it was dark and plenty of parking. Since we were there for a few minutes we decided to stay there. She gives me great head, I rub her pussy. She makes some moaning sounds. I was rock hard and she asks if I'm ready, I said yea. She gets on her back and I start pounding away, I pull her by her legs for a closer fuck and she is moaning fairly loud probably to get me to finish after a few minutes I am close to cumming and explode. We get dressed and I go drop her off back at her spot. I leave and a few blocks down I stop to clean the back and look for any trash and she dropped some of her cash she had. Damn I didn't fuck her that good to make her forget her money. Sweet girl and got a free session out of it. Hope her female pimp isn't too mad.

  4. #7717
    I drive by Fig all the time but never thought about picking up a SW cause they all look ratchet as fuck but today I passed by 2 dimes. Too bad I was working. How much should I expect to spend for FS? BJ?

  5. #7716
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetWise  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to cruising Fig, and I've been impressed by the talent. Many of these girls look like they belong more in a strip club than out on the streets. They seem to have a lot of rules too, but I guess that's to be expected.

    Some of the girls mention that they have a room, but that sounds risky to me. I don't want to walk into a room to find a pimp ready to rob me. If anyone has had experience going to a girl's room, good or bad, I'd like to hear it. DM is you want to protect the good girls.
    Like someone else mentioned do what you feel comfortable with. It's not surprising for girls to have a room. In other parts of the country where I've lived and mongered girls having a room was the norm not the exception. Only the most cracked out hoes wouldn't have a room and those wouldn't be one you'd want to fuck with. Here in LA it seems to be hit and miss. At most in a car I'll get a BJ since fucking in my vehicle isn't an option. I usually try to aim for a girl that has a room albeit I've only done pickup a few times so far and a big reason is the room situation is so hit or miss here. Once I'm too the point of having to pay for a room on top of the fee I'm paying these chicks I may as well find a proper escort and skip the SW scene.

  6. #7715
    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    Patience, luck, and $$$$
    Any tips for a newbie, I got lucky with her and she actually told me what to watxh out for. Where do I find mire latinas and whitw girls?

  7. #7714
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRum007  [View Original Post]
    So tonight I got off off work around 1 am, always curious to try fig and san fernando is dead, I drive down there and over by the mcd's on fig near a gas station I found a girl whonis 5'6 redhead wearing high heels and a mini skirt petite white girl. 1. 2 only thing is she only did FS at the hotel. She goes by sagesnoww on ig. She's gorgeous. Anyway first time for me. How do I find girls that do GFE? Bb?
    Patience, luck, and $$$$

  8. #7713

    1st time mongering on fig

    So tonight I got off off work around 1 am, always curious to try fig and san fernando is dead, I drive down there and over by the mcd's on fig near a gas station I found a girl whonis 5'6 redhead wearing high heels and a mini skirt petite white girl. 1. 2 only thing is she only did FS at the hotel. She goes by sagesnoww on ig. She's gorgeous. Anyway first time for me. How do I find girls that do GFE? Bb?

  9. #7712

    Godly piece of advice!

    Ty for the wisdom st stephen, I learned my lesson!! This was def a 10 dim piece couldn't believe it so fucking hot just like you say like a fantasy bombshell, couldn't believe a girl that looked that hot would be out here & charging so little as $100 until I learned the cold hard truth another lesson learned if its TGTBT then IT IS!

    Quote Originally Posted by StStephen  [View Original Post]
    Back in the day when Hollywood was hopping with SWs I was cruising Sunset and turned south on Vine towards Santa Monica. On a side street there were all these hot SWs hanging out. All of them dressed like fantasy ******. High heels, mini skirts, stockings and garter belts. I pick one up, agree to terms, find a spot and she starts to blow me. I reach under her skirt to play with her pussy and grab a pair of balls! I say, "hey I thought you were a girl. " He says, "no, the area you picked me up in is all transexuals. " He gives me back my money and I go on my way. My fetish is BBBJ with pussy play. I won't date a girl that won't let me play with her pussy. I have stopped going out because none of these girls won't let you finger them. I have picked up other transexuals by mistake and the truth comes out when I asked to play with their pussy. If they are honest it's not a problem but when they want of deceive you it's bullshit. Always ask to see or play with the pussy, then it is hard to be deceived.

  10. #7711

    It WAS tranny

    TRANNY alert. NOT saying there is anything WRONG with tranny's. If you're into that, I respect it & do not judge at all. But that's not my thing at all! So it turns out this 10 DIME piece LSW is a tranny. She stands on Hollywood / Oxford (right off western) and damn. I have NEVER been fooled. But there is a 1st for everything. I got to be honest & admit this tranny is FUCKING HOT! I mean damn, lips, tits, ass, hips, legs, all FEMININE. I was about to go to a hotel as I was quoted $100 (according to the tranny the normal rate is $200) but then out came the confession. In our conversation she said I'm a tranny, so before anything happened, I was like nope-went back to hollywood / oxford & said no thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    LOL.

    Are you sure that's how this went down?

    Still cracking up.

  11. #7710

    Sway

    Here's an old soft white underbelly of sway. https://youtu.be/ngguwqBFvJc.

  12. #7709
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost323  [View Original Post]
    Not familiar with that last phrase. Horse with needles? Been wanting to hook. Up with sway again.
    He's saying that they're druggies.

  13. #7708

    Horse with needles?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Katie is the blonde that got the digits for last night after I emptied my sack in Zoey.

    Yeah, you are not bullshitting, Katies CBJ skills are incredible and she had extra large Magums which gave my meat hammer the room it needs to get full sized.

    I assume Harley and Sway are the two blondes that like to hang out together? If so, they like to ride the Horse with needles so I stay away from them.
    Not familiar with that last phrase. Horse with needles? Been wanting to hook. Up with sway again.

  14. #7707
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkcat  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes less cops, but you are describing a typical day on fig.

    On the lucky days you might witness a fatal car crash and if you are a regular you will see a shooting or two.

    Welcome to concrete Vietnam!
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I spun the block a few times to see who was moving and who wasn't moving around so it didn't feel like a sting. I also didn't see anyone get pulled over so I was confused. Do they just leave yal alone as long as you're not like super obvious? Also, as I'm sure all the out of towners point out. 69 is super busy and that's ironic.

  15. #7706
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by StStephen  [View Original Post]
    I pick one up, agree to terms, find a spot and HE starts to blow me. I reach under her skirt to play with her pussy and grab a pair of HAIRY balls! I say, "hey I thought you were a girl. " He says, "no, the area you picked me up in is all transexuals. " He gives me back my money and I go on my way.
    LOL.

    Are you sure that's how this went down?

    Still cracking up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape