Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,816 to 10,830 of 30814
-
09-29-22 12:14 #19999Senior Member

Posts: 69Valencia is 100% female
Why does this rumor keep going on?
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
Valencia started providing in 2014 in RDU. She started as an agency girl and went by the name Alana. After she built her reputation she went independent later that year: First as Valana then Valencia / Valana.
I saw her regularly from 2014 up until Covid hit.
She did keep her top on for quite awhile until she had her breast surgery sorted out.
She is know as a sexual athlete, but like many of the best providers, she offers a wide menu of services.
She sees men, women and couples.
And she is 100% female.
BF.
-
09-29-22 11:56 #19998Senior Member

Posts: 78Wow.
Reading that hurt my brain.
Originally Posted by VirginBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 11:18 #19997Senior Member

Posts: 40Wilson area?
Anyone know this one? I'm towards the Wilson area but don't see any reviews:
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/347055092092
-
09-29-22 10:00 #19996Senior Member

Posts: 110Two times she stole
This is not the first time, I am hearing bad about her. Few months back I had in her my dreams. She always use to stay in S Wilmington st. She and her friend usually use to post in stg but recent days she alone posts in this group.
Originally Posted by DaveTheLoveMan
[View Original Post]
First time in my dream, I had QV special. She complained toy is too big and can't take CIM. Damage was 100 bottles. Later once left she pleaded like anything to get another 70 bottles as she need of giving for room rent. Somewhat safely given some reason and I left.
Second time in my dream went with her with no options left. This time had FS for 130 bottles HH, she ll complain her boobs are sensitive not to touch or suck as if going to suck and get milk out of it. I do remember what she did last time decided to utilize and move out asap. She tried to finish the HH session in 10 minutes but my boys understood her trick utilized 20 minutes May be she might have also enjoyed in it. Later once leaving the drive went me crazy opted for second round for 70 bottles. My stupid mind haven't thought about that she is a steeler and heard what my boys said and donated 70 bottles. That's were problem started, she said there is no rubber, can you go and get it in vending machine later asked to get from store if not available. With all that when I went in with rubber she pissed me off by talking with someone on phone. I waited for 10 minutes just by seeing her and left as she is not even in a mood to hear me. She was talking on phone continuously and I left the place.
-
09-29-22 09:24 #19995Senior Member

Posts: 1710180 qv?
180 for a QV? WTH? I hope nobody is paying that.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/011836570147
-
09-29-22 08:42 #19994Senior Member

Posts: 43Which hometown favorite is this?
Mugshot is pretty hot, especially compared to the slim pickings around here nowadays.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 01:45 #19993Senior Member

Posts: 67Avoid this one! Super beat up and a bad experience
I don't post much anymore because I only ever really get to partake when traveling for work. And well COVID put a stop to that for a long time.
I was in Raleigh for the week without a car, so decided to try to do an outcall with the lady in the link. Texting went smoothly, but 1st red flag was it took her an hour and a half longer to get to my room than she said. 2nd red flag is she is probably a good 10 years older than those pictures and bruises everywhere. But I was drunk and horny so I made the stupid decision to go forward anyways. So she finally shows up and as soon as I bring her up to the room she starts on the excuses as to why this can't happen. Saying I wasn't clean (literally showered before she got there) then she didn't bring a condom. Proclaimed that I had to go with her to get a condom if I want this to happen.
That's when I finally sobered up enough to cut my losses. There is no way in hell I was going to go with this junkie anywhere. That just wasn't happening.
So moral of the story: don't get to drunk to ignore red flags and do not contact this one. I was hoping I had RTF to make an ok choice, but clearly not or again, to drunk to care.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/93435258
-
09-28-22 17:41 #19992Senior Member

Posts: 284Uncle visit
RCF on 9/26.
HolyDiver.
-
09-28-22 15:18 #19991Senior Member

Posts: 139Felt post op
Don't know why but felt post op for me.
Originally Posted by ThatNewGuy2018
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 14:34 #19990Senior Member

Posts: 179Those few, not many, mongers were just trolling, they never saw her. She's 100% female, just look at her cheekbones, shoulders, neck, hands, feet.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 14:18 #19989Senior Member

Posts: 247Karissa
https://eastern.skipthegames.com/fem...e/967188867310
Has anyone seen her lately?
-
09-28-22 14:06 #19988Senior Member

Posts: 1651It's never been validated
That she isn't a he. For one thing there aren't a lot of women who prefer anal sex over vaginal sex and she was in the process of getting tit construction for quite a while. I would say it's 50-50 on whether she is a real female as she did seem to not be masculine in any way but either way I don't like those odds.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 10:12 #19987Senior Member

Posts: 129Pass
Tried to set something up, just car dates for incall rates 100/150/250 which is ridiculous. Needs her money for "other things" rather than a room. Definite pass.
Originally Posted by ThickCock99
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 20:19 #19986Senior Member

Posts: 925Heather
Face photo attached. Has lots of reviews under same name and number going back a ways. 10 years it looks like. Good to mediocre. No blatantly horrible reviews. GFE varies per review. Pictures are probably about 10 years old as well.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 20:04 #19985Senior Member

Posts: 312Heather
I haven't seen her or even dreamt of reaching out, but I definitely recognize those pictures as someone who used to post and maybe took a break. I don't recall her having great reviews though, if my memory serves me correctly, she used the same name back in the day as well.
Originally Posted by DoctorDetroit
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






