Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 43526
-
09-29-22 21:39 #36686Senior Member

Posts: 1247The new Thai place at 11X Mt Aub is totally a jack shack.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 20:51 #36685Senior Member

Posts: 2121Think we are talking two different places the White House on Mt Auburn that had the FS predecessor of the now defunct sister spas and the brick strip of stores just down the street that housed another spa. New Thai place has clear windows to the waiting area, my bet is totally legitimate.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 20:46 #36684Senior Member

Posts: 180I agree. Definitely sounds like Amy based on the mention of the scar. I can only assume the first girl was Sunny and he chose "Coco" (Amy) over Sunny which is an interesting decision.
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
Then again based on my experiences with each one, I can see why sometimes you would want to see Sunny and sometimes you would want to see Amy.
-
09-29-22 20:37 #36683Senior Member

Posts: 306Eastern
Always a good time at Eastern. They always have some beautiful woman there. One of my favorites to visit!
Originally Posted by Vintage68
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 18:24 #36682Senior Member

Posts: 3563 worthless scum off the street
Hope they all get what they deserve
.
Originally Posted by WalthamKid
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 17:30 #36681Senior Member

Posts: 30Same here
I got through but no reply. Doesn't matter anyway if she's gone tomorrow she will be booked all day.
Originally Posted by Skiier781
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 17:01 #36680Senior Member

Posts: 470Busty Natural Asian Provider
Looking for a busty natural Asian provider. If you know of anyone please reach out. Thank you.
Dboy.
-
09-29-22 14:01 #36679Senior Member

Posts: 115Balance and mays
-
09-29-22 13:04 #36678Regular Member

Posts: 4Same boat the inbox is flooded. I travel to the south shore for work daily and would love to stop by.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 11:43 #36677Senior Member

Posts: 450Best tits
Guess I'm too late. I tried to PM you, msg came back as your PM has exceed it's inbox limit hahaha.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
PL.
-
09-29-22 09:20 #36676Senior Member

Posts: 662Best Tits
Is she headed to another AMP in the area or back to NYC or where ever she came from?
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 08:50 #36675Senior Member

Posts: 2121What were the costs. Did she stand there nude or get on the table with you?
Originally Posted by RoughThat
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 06:42 #36674Banned Member

Posts: 393Coco = Amy?
Sounds like Amy, she must have rebranded herself as Coco. She has a huge scar under her belly that runs from hip to hip. She loves DATY and FS is available.
Originally Posted by RoughThat
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 00:29 #36673Senior Member

Posts: 931Best Tits at an AMP ever
My inbox is going to hate me for this but. I've found _the best_ tits that I've ever seen in an AMP. Very close to the best tits I've ever gotten my hands on in any mongering experience. Not Danny huge but full, perfectly shaped. Says they're natural but I don't think God is making them that good. No hint of bag or scars, you might even think they're natural. Exquisitely jiggly. No FS but will do the saran wrap and is overall a dirtier girl than you'd get at a typical AMP place, dirty talk, etc.
No trades necessary, just PM me and I'll give you the deets if you're not awful. Don't like to gatekeep but I don't want the place to have a fucking parade going to it. She says she's only here through Friday so unless you plan on making it to the South Shore in the next 2 days, please save my inbox the junk.
-
09-28-22 23:35 #36672Regular Member

Posts: 12Beech St in Belmont. Ask for Lucy.
Originally Posted by FreshDr
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





