Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 377 of 921 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 427 477 877 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 13803
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8163

    Brianna at KP

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Used to be named Anna been to KP many times.
    I thought I recognized her by the photos and in person. But I had never seen "Brianna" before. I do have Anna on my REPEAT list (just barely), now it will be Brianna with a star. It would seem she upped her game for me. She has much blonde streaks in her hair. Otherwise, she is the spinner in the photos- tiny size, tiny ass, with nice c cups.

    Very aggressive with the DFK right from the start. I told her how much I love that and it was at least 35 minutes of DFK during the other activities with breaks for other other things in our mouths besides each other's tongues. She at first kept some minty gum in her cheek so maybe even guys with not-so-fresh mouths can get some. Ditched the gum with the mouthwash for me.

    Her aggressive DFK continued into the shower and led to aggressive playful BBBJ. Although it never included any real BLS, it was very enjoyable, with a bunch of added passion and hands all over. I liked when I played with her c cups how she guided and encouraged with her hands on mine or her hands on the back of my head.

    Lots of BBBJ and DATY with FIV. Brianna said "Honey" and giggled throughout whenever we were not in DFK. It's probably her coping mechanism. I made her add my first name to it ("Illinois Guy Honey!" )to make it more tolerable or else I just kissed her more.

    Standard CFS with her going to any position I asked for. Holding back made me need a hands-on finish with DFK.

    I loved her aggressive GFE, and if you can imagine the extreme enthusiasm is true, its a great time. Leaves on the 8th.

  2. #8162

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by SoiDawg  [View Original Post]
    I met this beauty Khing in August at Slutz in Soi Cowboy 🤠 District of Bangkok at a wonderful place called Slutz- then the first night she invited me to the fish bowl had no clue what that was so I went and it is literally almost 100 beautiful Thai Girls to pick from. You pick by number pay the house fee and then off to an awesome room. I actually booked Khing for 2 hours and it only cost me $250 US I also tipped her another $200 for her great service -.

    But I'm happy to report she I'll be working out of HKPD in December right before Christmas. I will make another post once dates are confirmed but her skills are some of the best I have ever had and she is a ton of phone to be with. If you can ever make it to Thailand check out Slutz and ask for a Khing you will be glad you did.
    OK, thanks for the updated pics. How old do you figure the third pic is?

  3. #8161

    You were robbed

    Quote Originally Posted by SoiDawg  [View Original Post]
    I met this beauty Khing in August at Slutz in Soi Cowboy 🤠 District of Bangkok at a wonderful place called Slutz- then the first night she invited me to the fish bowl had no clue what that was so I went and it is literally almost 100 beautiful Thai Girls to pick from. You pick by number pay the house fee and then off to an awesome room. I actually booked Khing for 2 hours and it only cost me $250 US I also tipped her another $200 for her great service -.

    But I'm happy to report she I'll be working out of HKPD in December right before Christmas. I will make another post once dates are confirmed but her skills are some of the best I have ever had and she is a ton of phone to be with. If you can ever make it to Thailand check out Slutz and ask for a Khing you will be glad you did.
    A great Thai provider in Thailand will never cost $250 for 2 hours. Geez, I've had hotter for much less, and they would spend the night. In the Philippines, it's the same, about $100-150 for the whole night. I guess, to each their own.

  4. #8160

    Khing is Coming In Dec to HKPD

    I met this beauty Khing in August at Slutz in Soi Cowboy 🤠 District of Bangkok at a wonderful place called Slutz- then the first night she invited me to the fish bowl had no clue what that was so I went and it is literally almost 100 beautiful Thai Girls to pick from. You pick by number pay the house fee and then off to an awesome room. I actually booked Khing for 2 hours and it only cost me $250 US I also tipped her another $200 for her great service -.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    I banned you when you were Burton73 for posting this. Soi Cowboy is a street not a district and there isn'ta single bar on Soi Cowboy with a "fishbowl" on Soi Cowboy. Fishbowls are in MP's the chicks on Soi Cowboy dance in a stage.

    The next time you post about this girl I will edit the post so it says she has AIDS.

    A2

  5. #8159

    Korean Palace

    Got verified by korean palace.

    Wife is going to be busy this weekend. What great timing.

  6. #8158
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronacin  [View Original Post]
    I'm regular at KP so 2 texts and I was at Oakbrook location. Went to see Brianna, she is GFE, she is about 5' 2" tall and lovely manmade. As soon as I approach the door, magically opens and there was Brianna, DFK and went to the shower after the blue toast, nice BBJ in the shower, and back to the room, made in like 5 different position. Was great, will repeat.
    Used to be named Anna been to KP many times.

  7. #8157

    Brianna at KP

    I'm regular at KP so 2 texts and I was at Oakbrook location. Went to see Brianna, she is GFE, she is about 5' 2" tall and lovely manmade. As soon as I approach the door, magically opens and there was Brianna, DFK and went to the shower after the blue toast, nice BBJ in the shower, and back to the room, made in like 5 different position. Was great, will repeat.

  8. #8156
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubs773  [View Original Post]
    How is Angel at W van Buren? Worth it? Looks? Price?
    She's kinda bitchy in my experience and has a lot of overlap in her clients, so you will probably run into the guy before and after you. She gets pounded 24/7 so she may offer up the brown eye once the box is too sore.

  9. #8155
    Quote Originally Posted by AkVitas  [View Original Post]
    Heard from Ivy (the Booker of HKPD) they got a new Italian girl in the Naperville hotel. Has anyone tried?
    95% of your posts are repping HKPD, this account should be marked as "Ivy. HKPD rep" LOL.

  10. #8154
    Shill, ignore my posts


    Posts: 21

    Italian girl

    Heard from Ivy (the Booker of HKPD) they got a new Italian girl in the Naperville hotel. Has anyone tried?

  11. #8153

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Cubs773  [View Original Post]
    How is Angel at W van Buren? Worth it? Looks? Price?
    Angel is worth the $100 for whole package but depending on the time of day you get her she might be pounded out and one time I was literally going to town on her and she passed out but she is always worth a nut blow and places she operates out of are probably safest in the city do note she isn't a 10 but the girl will practically let you do anything for $100.

  12. #8152
    Quote Originally Posted by SoiDawg  [View Original Post]
    Normally do my Monday HAO Spa W Van Buren Visit today I was direct across town to 160X Block Area of S Blue Island.

    Was expecting to see Angel but it wasn't her a women in mid 30's answered the Door looked like YuYu from the old Relax Spa near Chinatown (now closed).

    Had a wonderful time for $100 covered FS.

    Place is Open 24 hours, the woman mumbled her name but she said 2 girls always offered.

    Just text the Angel HAO Spa Number to set up.

    Asked for $$ if I could take cover off and her price was extensive, so I kept the Helmet & covered.
    How is Angel at W van Buren? Worth it? Looks? Price?

  13. #8151
    Quote Originally Posted by ChockWow  [View Original Post]
    Don't want to get into anything, but the girl that is being mentioned isn't at HKPD.
    Oh well I think Thai Lisa is there now.

  14. #8150
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    She at HKPD which was raided twice recently (or mysteriously closed for two days, either or) and one monger got tow ed from there.
    Don't want to get into anything, but the girl that is being mentioned isn't at HKPD.

  15. #8149
    Quote Originally Posted by SexWithJesus69  [View Original Post]
    What was her name? I keep hearing about these Korean spas. What other spots are popping like exercise spa?
    Guys her name is in the title of the post. Her name is Seven.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape