Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 717 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 217 617 667 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 767 817 1217 1717 ... LastLast
Results 10,741 to 10,755 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20070

    Uncle visit

    RCF on 9/26.

    HolyDiver.

  2. #20069

    Felt post op

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatNewGuy2018  [View Original Post]
    Those few, not many, mongers were just trolling, they never saw her. She's 100% female, just look at her cheekbones, shoulders, neck, hands, feet.
    Don't know why but felt post op for me.

  3. #20068
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    OK the elephant in the room was Valencia always a Latina and not Latino. That used to be the major concern. Many mongers said something was off and the general concern was she was post op. Can anyone please step in with recent experience. Her service has always been BBFS but everyone claims something was off.
    Those few, not many, mongers were just trolling, they never saw her. She's 100% female, just look at her cheekbones, shoulders, neck, hands, feet.

  4. #20067

    Karissa


  5. #20066
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    It's never been validated

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    OK the elephant in the room was Valencia always a Latina and not Latino. That used to be the major concern. Many mongers said something was off and the general concern was she was post op. Can anyone please step in with recent experience. Her service has always been BBFS but everyone claims something was off.
    That she isn't a he. For one thing there aren't a lot of women who prefer anal sex over vaginal sex and she was in the process of getting tit construction for quite a while. I would say it's 50-50 on whether she is a real female as she did seem to not be masculine in any way but either way I don't like those odds.

  6. #20065

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set something up, just car dates for incall rates 100/150/250 which is ridiculous. Needs her money for "other things" rather than a room. Definite pass.

  7. #20064

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her or even dreamt of reaching out, but I definitely recognize those pictures as someone who used to post and maybe took a break. I don't recall her having great reviews though, if my memory serves me correctly, she used the same name back in the day as well.
    Face photo attached. Has lots of reviews under same name and number going back a ways. 10 years it looks like. Good to mediocre. No blatantly horrible reviews. GFE varies per review. Pictures are probably about 10 years old as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 85CB7AED-F9DF-44D8-9EBB-A26F0D2D1F01.jpg‎  

  8. #20063

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDetroit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Heather.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/191311526059

    Not a lot of information but she apparently works out of her house.
    I haven't seen her or even dreamt of reaching out, but I definitely recognize those pictures as someone who used to post and maybe took a break. I don't recall her having great reviews though, if my memory serves me correctly, she used the same name back in the day as well.

  9. #20062

    Anyone know how to get ahold of Bentlee?

    I saw on eroticmonkey she's been reviewed sometime in September (and her last login was then as well), I've messaged her thru the number there and have not heard back. Anyone have a number she replies to? Thanks.

  10. #20061

    Heather. Any info?

    Anyone seen Heather.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/191311526059

    Not a lot of information but she apparently works out of her house.

  11. #20060

    Valencia

    Quote Originally Posted by JocoGuy007  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her, but she has been around going back to the Backpage / craigslist days 10 or more years ago. At that time, she was charging what would have been considered market rates, $80-$100 for a half hour, $160-$180 for an hour. She always got rave reviews, for her physical appearance for her pantheism and are open menu, while also presenting herself as a bit more upscale. The constant theme back then trauma mongers was that she should charge a lot more and market her self as an upscale escort because she could absolutely draw in the clientele even at those much higher rates. One day she went off the radar, and then she reappeared with the higher rates. Apparently those mongers were right because she's never come back down to the lower prices.
    OK the elephant in the room was Valencia always a Latina and not Latino. That used to be the major concern. Many mongers said something was off and the general concern was she was post op. Can anyone please step in with recent experience. Her service has always been BBFS but everyone claims something was off.

  12. #20059

    Valencia Valana

    I have never seen her, but she has been around going back to the Backpage / craigslist days 10 or more years ago. At that time, she was charging what would have been considered market rates, $80-$100 for a half hour, $160-$180 for an hour. She always got rave reviews, for her physical appearance for her pantheism and are open menu, while also presenting herself as a bit more upscale. The constant theme back then trauma mongers was that she should charge a lot more and market her self as an upscale escort because she could absolutely draw in the clientele even at those much higher rates. One day she went off the radar, and then she reappeared with the higher rates. Apparently those mongers were right because she's never come back down to the lower prices.

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMike  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her recently?? I follow her on the Twitter but I was not able to get her when I was available. This was all before the pandemic also. I thought about reaching out to her because of the lack of options around here but there were a couple of reviews that she didn't take her bra off which I didn't want to donate $300 and only get to see the bottom half. Did she get full nude with you? BBBJ or covered?

  13. #20058

    Valencia Valana

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMike  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her recently?? I follow her on the Twitter but I was not able to get her when I was available. This was all before the pandemic also. I thought about reaching out to her because of the lack of options around here but there were a couple of reviews that she didn't take her bra off which I didn't want to donate $300 and only get to see the bottom half. Did she get full nude with you? BBBJ or covered?
    Saw her early summer. She took her bra off, she only kept a sexy garter belt on. I got BBBJ. She was in amazing shape (no fat, all sexy). The price is higher than crackheads on roach motels, and for a reason. Sexy clean lady, safe and clean place, amazing dreams.

  14. #20057

  15. #20056

    Anyone

    Anyone seen her? She's been on STG for awhile.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape