Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 59499
-
09-28-22 21:16 #50139Regular Member

Posts: 7Care (Xin) in Alpharetta has changed
Back in July visited Jin at Care and had a great visit. Unfortunately for my hobby this week now everyone I saw is wearing a uniform (looked like scrubs), the door stayed open just a crack and consistent cover use. It was relaxing, but didn't provide the relief from every body ache.
I couldn't even find tissues! LOL.
70+20.
-
09-28-22 20:28 #50138Senior Member

Posts: 203Hmm.
I went here twice based on these reviews. I wish I hadn't.
Originally Posted by DustyBottoms
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 13:58 #50137Senior Member

Posts: 103Ing's on Mansell in Alpharetta = legit
Stopped in yesterday, what a nice looking place! Unfortunately my experience was a strictly legit, absolutely no tease or anything experience. Decent massage but that's it. I wonder how many legit places that area can support, with Up the main competition in the "decent massage no fun" category around there.
-
09-28-22 13:10 #50136Senior Member

Posts: 28I have had great experiences at Wa Wa. I also have a preference of Koreans anyway, they seem to be a little more open minded and fun.
Originally Posted by DustyBottoms
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 13:08 #50135Banned Member

Posts: 2410Pearl Massage-Sandy Springs
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
The girls I previously mentioned but didn't know the name of is Eva, she is 25 and beautiful.
Originally Posted by DustyBottoms
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 10:51 #50134Senior Member

Posts: 97Fake
I texted "Jane. " Bunch of red flags. Probably fake / scam.
Originally Posted by BigJulio
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 10:08 #50133Banned Member

Posts: 2410Quality is subjective according to your preferences which I don't know anything about. Personally I would prefer LkAtl.net over the spas for the money, but that's my preference.
Originally Posted by AtlRegular
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 09:58 #50132Senior Member

Posts: 1456Chalet
It's my understanding that they are permanently closed, they were hit and miss, prices were higher than other Kamps and the selection wasn't that great either.
Originally Posted by Josh2089
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 02:29 #50131Regular Member

Posts: 18Chalet spa
Any reviews on chalet spa in Holcomb bridge Norcross. Used to frequent Tiger but not anymore.
-
09-27-22 23:23 #50130Senior Member

Posts: 73How is the quality at those places? When I last swung by usually disappointed.
Originally Posted by DustyBottoms
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 17:12 #50129Banned Member

Posts: 2410Gold Spa has reopened as VIP Spa, Aromatherpy was the spa in the incident and it is closed. St. Jame is also across the street and still open, last couple reviews on RM indicate Latina's working. Around the corner odd Cheshire Bridge Rd, Wa Wa has Koreans.
Originally Posted by JHonda2000
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 17:04 #50128Senior Member

Posts: 64KMP Recs in city proper
Visiting atlanta in a few weeks, first time back since pre-Covid where I was a regular at Gold Spa. Anyone been since the "incident" and / or any other recs in the area? I recall another spa right across the street but the eye candy at GS was unmatched in my last days of visiting. Thanks in advance!
-
09-26-22 19:50 #50127Banned Member

Posts: 2410You probably should look on the Non-AMP or escorts thread depending on who you're talking about.
Originally Posted by Dcj5432
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 19:29 #50126

Posts: 8Lydia in Roswell Area
Anyone put it to Lydia yet? I think she may like someone to take control and put her in her place.
-
09-26-22 18:49 #50125Banned Member

Posts: 2410You'll find info on the non AMP Massage thread which is where this post should be, just FYI. The rubMD link had a post earlier on August, one of the 2 girls pictured.
Originally Posted by BigJulio
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





