Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #6794

    Kanna Asian star

    Saw two new girls on the site and ended up going in afternoon to check them out. Unfortunately Yume was busy so I drew Kanna.

    Cute girl, fat lips (good for kissing).

    Tits are flat. No way she's a C. Even a Japanese C doesn't make sense. She's American A LOL.

    Ass is good. Round and soft to the grab. Easy to spread the cheeks for daty.

    Pussy was freshly shaved and they was a big plus. Nice and soft and small pussy lips.

    Quick shower and we 69's for daysssss ate that pussy good and let her suck my dick for a long time. I fucked her (covered) for a long time in mish because I enjoy kissing and fucking and eventually I ask for reverse cowgirl so she can bounce on me for my pseudo doggy finish in the bag.

    Thank goodness I brought my own cover because I cannot afford her BBFS. $300 BBFS or $400 bbfscip. Way too rich for my blood.

    Posted her in case you wanted BBFS, bring a fat wallet.

    A very good times for $240 for me. Ain't going to pay that BBFS fee though.

  2. #6793
    Quote Originally Posted by Protelevid  [View Original Post]
    Gina is back in town from 9/27 - 10/11. I scheduled an appointment for tomorrow, She just keeps getting better. www.ginarollins.com.
    Just saying. Rather curious that all your posts are about Gina Rollins and you see her in both Miami and NYC.
    Last edited by BrooklynMatt; 09-27-22 at 23:27. Reason: grammar

  3. #6792

    Hime

    Quote Originally Posted by TochoLoko1  [View Original Post]
    I've been meaning to head there since I heard some good intel on roxy I believe she's latina but what was the total damage with hime? Saw her pics and that ass in the video does not dissapoint.
    Sorry for the late response. It was $240+200 upgrade. (expensive but I was weak) Usually I can negotiate but I was in heat so I didn't think with my big head enough.

  4. #6791

    Gina Rollins "the Legend" is in NYC from 9/27 - 10/11

    Gina is back in town from 9/27 - 10/11. I scheduled an appointment for tomorrow, She just keeps getting better. www.ginarollins.com.

  5. #6790

    Priscilla Reiss

    Has anyone ever seen Priscilla Reiss? Does she do BBFS? She does seem like the freaky type but I don't know hard to find black pros who do that who aren't actual pornstars.

  6. #6789
    Quote Originally Posted by Utog69  [View Original Post]
    WSD website seems to be down and PP now requires a password? What in the world is going on?
    WSD is working fine.

  7. #6788

    Wsd / pp

    WSD website seems to be down and PP now requires a password? What in the world is going on?

  8. #6787
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    There's a spa war going on. I'd probably go see independent girls instead.
    What's going on exactly? I haven't been in a few weeks and now all these sites are going down or pass wording up.

  9. #6786

    Read

    Quote Originally Posted by DatBoi1  [View Original Post]
    Coming this weekend. And interested in some action. Any got any recommendations for a newer person to this hobby.
    10 pages for the forum then ask. All you seek has been written by many.

  10. #6785
    What do you mean a spa war?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    There's a spa war going on. I'd probably go see independent girls instead.

  11. #6784
    Quote Originally Posted by DatBoi1  [View Original Post]
    Coming this weekend. And interested in some action. Any got any recommendations for a newer person to this hobby.
    There's a spa war going on. I'd probably go see independent girls instead.

  12. #6783

    Visiting this weekend

    Coming this weekend. And interested in some action. Any got any recommendations for a newer person to this hobby.

  13. #6782

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks pokerbrah for the review on honoka. I got to see her today before she flies out tomorrow. Had a great time. +100 for bbfscip. She said she will be back Jan / Feb. Next year if you miss out on her this round. I will def be repeating.

    BTW, WSD was very busy for a Monday. I suspect it is due to other AMPs going incognito and / or temporarily (shutting down (eg kiss spa).
    Nice bro, yah she's good one. No limits on how long or how hard you bang her (well she's not super flexible during mish that you cannot push on her legs too hard but doggy. She will brace for impact against the wall and you can slam it good LOL.

  14. #6781

    Hot body

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. She looks hot, maybe I'll try her out anyways. Would love to know what makes her standout from the rest of the non bare crew.
    1. Latina.

    2. Hot Body.

  15. #6780
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    She's video friendly. Have it at you pervs LOL. Don't be saying dumb shit if she doesn't let you. Don't be that guy.

    She's leaving soon, I think Sunday last day.
    Thanks pokerbrah for the review on honoka. I got to see her today before she flies out tomorrow. Had a great time. +100 for bbfscip. She said she will be back Jan / Feb. Next year if you miss out on her this round. I will def be repeating.

    BTW, WSD was very busy for a Monday. I suspect it is due to other AMPs going incognito and / or temporarily (shutting down (eg kiss spa).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape