Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26438
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    What are the girls like? Looking for a place to go tonight.
    Around 40 ish I think. There are 3-4 girls inside age ranging 30 to 50.

    I confirmed my visit with a call before going.

    There is no display so you won't find it from road, you have to park and can see the neon sign board.

  2. #26437

    Seven Mile Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh8  [View Original Post]
    It's a FS place. Decent massage. Everything on the menu. . 7 for house fee. 1. 2 tip.

    In and out 40 minutes.
    What are the girls like? Looking for a place to go tonight.

  3. #26436
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Its called Seven Mile Spa on south side of 7, east of MBelt.
    It's a FS place. Decent massage. Everything on the menu. . 7 for house fee. 1. 2 tip.

    In and out 40 minutes.

  4. #26435

    Healing Plus

    Stopped in this morning. Two new girls. Both were busy. Only got a glimpsed of one. Looked OK. Didn't have time to wait.

  5. #26434

    Lexi at Saigon

    Tiffany told me a little bit about Lexi who is relatively new. She's Puerto Rican / Cuban and a little on the thicker side. I'm not sure I want to make the trip to try her out. Has anyone been with her and, if so, how was it and what's on her menu? There is also two new black girls; one named London and another whose name I forgot. Any intel on these would be helpful.

    Cheers.

  6. #26433

    Canadian Border

    Canada is completely eliminating any COVID related entrance restrictions on October 1st. It's about fucking time. I wonder if this will influence whether Yuki returns.

  7. #26432

    Tammy at Sunny

    Saw Tammy today at Sunny. She is thin, Korean, about late 40's or so. Natural below small rack up top with small nips. 7 house, 110 boom boom.

    Massage was ok not great and no oil. Flip, she asks what you want. Everything and we negotiate as she started at 140. Basic stuff with a little CBJ and then cover miss. She was not that into it. Mechanical. Would not repeat with her.

  8. #26431
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by BackRoomBob  [View Original Post]
    Leaving town Wednesday.
    Thank you buddy I'll get in there by tomorrow no luck today she was booked. I'm taking the day off tomorrow.

  9. #26430

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by BackRoomBob  [View Original Post]
    Leaving town Wednesday.
    Now leaving Friday.

  10. #26429

    Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone else do Nuru besides the "downriver" lady?
    If there was a woman out there that did actual Nuru — like I'm the videos! She would be booked! Bonita is sort of close.

  11. #26428

    Best tease?

    Gentleman,

    Who provides the best tease experience in the area nowadays? To be clear, I mean tease with a HE. Not interested in teasing only without a HE.

  12. #26427

    Healing Plus

    Stopped by last week to see what the new girl was like. Not as young as expected, probably somewhere between 35-65. Table shower was thorough but no teasing. Got back to the room where she laid a towel over me and went to work on a fairly good massage. I sent the usual signals that we all do to let them know our interests. Got some good teasing and then on the flip was asked what I wanted. I told her, agreed on price ($150) and enjoyed a pretty great time. She's pretty sensual and does a good job keeping the mood.

  13. #26426

    Nuru

    Does anyone else do Nuru besides the "downriver" lady?

  14. #26425

    Links to the Verified Adult Search


  15. #26424

    Healing Plus. Michugan Ave

    After reading reports, hit this place. So walked in and what was greated by who I was assuming was mammasan, short, cute, lots of make up. Got the table shower, no teasing, hit the sauna, warmed me up. Got to the room, layed face down, got fully draped, decent massage, no teasing. On the flip, fully draped, pitching a tent, no teasing. With 5 minutes left, she asks if I'm shy?? Start rubbing her ass and tits, p and that prompted nothing. Time up, she asks for a tip. Actually gave her $40 for having the balls to even ask. Was disappointed. Went to Bogarts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape