Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 723 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 223 623 673 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 773 823 1223 1723 ... LastLast
Results 10,831 to 10,845 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19984

    Anyone know how to get ahold of Bentlee?

    I saw on eroticmonkey she's been reviewed sometime in September (and her last login was then as well), I've messaged her thru the number there and have not heard back. Anyone have a number she replies to? Thanks.

  2. #19983

    Heather. Any info?

    Anyone seen Heather.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/191311526059

    Not a lot of information but she apparently works out of her house.

  3. #19982

    Valencia

    Quote Originally Posted by JocoGuy007  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her, but she has been around going back to the Backpage / craigslist days 10 or more years ago. At that time, she was charging what would have been considered market rates, $80-$100 for a half hour, $160-$180 for an hour. She always got rave reviews, for her physical appearance for her pantheism and are open menu, while also presenting herself as a bit more upscale. The constant theme back then trauma mongers was that she should charge a lot more and market her self as an upscale escort because she could absolutely draw in the clientele even at those much higher rates. One day she went off the radar, and then she reappeared with the higher rates. Apparently those mongers were right because she's never come back down to the lower prices.
    OK the elephant in the room was Valencia always a Latina and not Latino. That used to be the major concern. Many mongers said something was off and the general concern was she was post op. Can anyone please step in with recent experience. Her service has always been BBFS but everyone claims something was off.

  4. #19981

    Valencia Valana

    I have never seen her, but she has been around going back to the Backpage / craigslist days 10 or more years ago. At that time, she was charging what would have been considered market rates, $80-$100 for a half hour, $160-$180 for an hour. She always got rave reviews, for her physical appearance for her pantheism and are open menu, while also presenting herself as a bit more upscale. The constant theme back then trauma mongers was that she should charge a lot more and market her self as an upscale escort because she could absolutely draw in the clientele even at those much higher rates. One day she went off the radar, and then she reappeared with the higher rates. Apparently those mongers were right because she's never come back down to the lower prices.

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMike  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her recently?? I follow her on the Twitter but I was not able to get her when I was available. This was all before the pandemic also. I thought about reaching out to her because of the lack of options around here but there were a couple of reviews that she didn't take her bra off which I didn't want to donate $300 and only get to see the bottom half. Did she get full nude with you? BBBJ or covered?

  5. #19980

    Valencia Valana

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMike  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her recently?? I follow her on the Twitter but I was not able to get her when I was available. This was all before the pandemic also. I thought about reaching out to her because of the lack of options around here but there were a couple of reviews that she didn't take her bra off which I didn't want to donate $300 and only get to see the bottom half. Did she get full nude with you? BBBJ or covered?
    Saw her early summer. She took her bra off, she only kept a sexy garter belt on. I got BBBJ. She was in amazing shape (no fat, all sexy). The price is higher than crackheads on roach motels, and for a reason. Sexy clean lady, safe and clean place, amazing dreams.

  6. #19979

  7. #19978

    Anyone

    Anyone seen her? She's been on STG for awhile.

  8. #19977
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick  [View Original Post]
    Until this morning I saw her post on STG.
    Haven't heard any recent reviews at all. I saw her once several years ago. She's clean and nice and very enthusiastic, but next time I contacted her she was super paranoid, didn't remember me and had to keep running out to deal with her mom or some other bullshit. After that, reports were that she'd gained a lot of weight. She was already on the edge of older MILF when I saw her, so I wrote off seeing her again.

  9. #19976

    Fake room

    Quote Originally Posted by PocketMuffin  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she's been going downhill for a while.
    Should run at the first fake room number.

  10. #19975

    Alexa

    Quote Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777  [View Original Post]
    I have seen one review on here of this provider. I may have missed others. From my research she looks like she has been in the game for a while. I think she used to work with an agency. Does anyone have any recent info on her?

    She is definitely on my to do list. And her TER reviews look solid.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/93313274
    Alexa is a good time. Everything is covered and she doesn't speak a bit of English. Nice big fake tits and a beautiful pussy. Super nice and clean. No demons present.

  11. #19974

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by CavalierDad74  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any recent experience? She seems to have good reviews on TER. https://tryst.link/escort/brooke-878.
    She has a strict screening process that honestly asks for too much.

    I'd, linked in, etc.

  12. #19973
    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    I've thought about it but it seems TGTBT.

  13. #19972

    Valencia Velana

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatNewGuy2018  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple of times, always safe, always a good time. She's at a private residence in a safe area in Cary. Always requires a deposit. She should be advertising at Eros, as she's nice looking and always fun.
    Have you seen her recently?? I follow her on the Twitter but I was not able to get her when I was available. This was all before the pandemic also. I thought about reaching out to her because of the lack of options around here but there were a couple of reviews that she didn't take her bra off which I didn't want to donate $300 and only get to see the bottom half. Did she get full nude with you? BBBJ or covered?

  14. #19971

    Has Anyone??

    On this forum ever have an experience with Solace that they would like to share?

    Cause damn if she don't have a smoking ass body!! I would love to roll around with her for a few hours.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick  [View Original Post]
    Until this morning I saw her post on STG.

  15. #19970

    Brooke

    Does anyone have any recent experience? She seems to have good reviews on TER. https://tryst.link/escort/brooke-878.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape