Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 558 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 58 458 508 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 608 658 1058 1558 ... LastLast
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 25715
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17360

    Info

    Does anyone have any info on this one.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ef7ae77adf4440

  2. #17359
    You guys do realize that she used to walk East 3rd St. Almost religiously over the last two years? With that, you're overpaying and maybe contemplating BBing a streetwalker?

    Quote Originally Posted by Haven  [View Original Post]
    Little mama in Troy. I've only gotten BBBJ's from her. She does good work.

  3. #17358

    Little mama

    Quote Originally Posted by Haven  [View Original Post]
    Little mama in Troy. I've only gotten BBBJ's from her. She does good work.
    I enjoyed a visit in her RV three months ago in Dayton nice bbj and full service cost 120 hhr.

    Nice time offered BB for another 20 like ad says.

    Be safe out there and enjoy.

  4. #17357

    Damages?

    Quote Originally Posted by Haven  [View Original Post]
    Little mama in Troy. I've only gotten BBBJ's from her. She does good work.
    What was the damage for BBBJ? Cim? Been contemplating a visit due to ease of location just haven't pulled the trigger.

  5. #17356

    Sofia

    Well I decided to finally see the well talked about girl.

    First of all it took forever to setup thru Snapchat, but won't hold that against her, she's probably busy with you other mongers.

    The good? She's definitely real, great body. Okay performance.

    The bad? I don't get all the hype. Maybe it was just me but she was very mechanical and rushy, 2 big no nos for me.

    May repeat, as always YMMV.

  6. #17355
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal2115  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Dana you are referring to? https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/743008949497.
    Yes that is her.

  7. #17354

    Dana

    Is this the Dana you are referring to? https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/743008949497.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo68  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a week ago and she was on Miller lane. LE was around as usual, I made one pass, said f. It, turned around and went for it. Glad I did, she is amazing. It was about 3 am.

  8. #17353

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Haven  [View Original Post]
    Little mama in Troy. I've only gotten BBBJ's from her. She does good work.
    Yes, I've had a couple BBBJ from her too. Tiny little thing, likes her kitty rubbed while she's doing her thing.

  9. #17352
    Quote Originally Posted by FpReally2  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on this gem.

    https://tryst.link/escort/blossoms2021
    Search for Layla- she has a few reviews.

  10. #17351

    Looking for spinner

    Trying to find a spinner or provider okay with BBCIM and or BBCIP. Any recommendations?

  11. #17350

    Re: name

    Little mama in Troy. I've only gotten BBBJ's from her. She does good work.

    Quote Originally Posted by GFunk50  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to find this girl's reviews but I can't remember her name. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/456411159265 Does anyone know her name? Thanks in advance.

  12. #17349

    Name

    I'm trying to find this girl's reviews but I can't remember her name. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/456411159265 Does anyone know her name? Thanks in advance.

  13. #17348

    Gloryhole Dayton

    Anyone check out this gloryhole in Dayton? Any reviews?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...u/582426079233

  14. #17347

    Dayton Gloryhole

    Has anyone checked out this Dayton gloryhole? If so, what was it like?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...u/582426079233

  15. #17346

    Blossom

    Any feedback on this gem.

    https://tryst.link/escort/blossoms2021

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape