Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 8,281 to 8,295 of 18418
-
09-28-22 17:43 #10138Senior Member

Posts: 184From Scottsdale, AZ
A lot of times, you can just tell from the quality of the photos. Someone who looks like that will takes a lot of photos of themselves and if they don't have a single clear, sharp photo in their profile, then chances are the photos aren't theirs.
Originally Posted by NeedXtra
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/ambersuchomel
-
09-28-22 17:02 #10137Senior Member

Posts: 109Gave me her # a few years back. I passed as I found better looking / younger.
Originally Posted by NeedXtra
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 16:53 #10136Senior Member

Posts: 363Likely fake or picture seller. I saw that one profile a few times but skip past usually, not worth the time and effort even if legit.
Originally Posted by NeedXtra
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 16:35 #10135Senior Member

Posts: 160Nutts / Ballz
Thems is ballz I see down there-Very Manly looking if your into that-just saying.
Originally Posted by BobDingle10
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 16:33 #10134Senior Member

Posts: 60Any Intel?
Any Intel on this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-bf7f4256dc7a
She refuses to share her number. Only likes to communicate via Snapchat or kik.
-
09-28-22 15:19 #10133Senior Member

Posts: 212Nah. She's a semi-competitive physique model / body builder. So yeah, I've known a few and when their body fat is low, they lose hips and curviness. Looks better in person.
Originally Posted by HenryT458
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 15:12 #10132Senior Member

Posts: 361Bob, this chick looks like she has balls from the pic in red shorts. Looks questionable to me. LOL.
Originally Posted by BobDingle10
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 14:37 #10131Senior Member

Posts: 212Rene83
Any information on this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-867f903680b2
Had a meet and greet and set tentative terms. Communication flaky. Back story is weird.
Feel free to hit my DM's if you feel the need for privacy.
-
09-28-22 11:58 #10130Senior Member

Posts: 60Lovelemon1
Anyone seen or talked to this one. Looks GPS / TGTBT to me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-3c863cc118c6
-
09-27-22 12:29 #10129Senior Member

Posts: 363I don't mind it
So long as both girls are hot and good in bed. Problem is when they aren't. I find that most girls get tired after an hour of getting fucked then complain about sore pu$$y or start clamping up, even the ones who love to fuck. It's just the way their body is vs guys who can keep fucking for couple of hours without the dick getting too sore. I would take turns with both of them in this instance, cumming with one, then taking turn on the fresh one, keeping both from not getting sore pu$$y. LOL. But, the trick is getting two attractive girls.
Originally Posted by SonChi
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 10:16 #10128Senior Member

Posts: 304We did not even dance, just laugh!
It was a wild night! Good fun.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 10:13 #10127Senior Member

Posts: 304Threesomes
Put one on your face, one on your cock, and watch them kiss each other as you get them both off. Hot AF.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
But I have never been the target, both girls doing BJ on me as an example, so I know what you mean.
-
09-27-22 00:43 #10126Senior Member

Posts: 1026You must have had some nice dance moves to get a girl to invite you to her room where her girlfriend was to fuck LOL.
Originally Posted by SonChi
[View Original Post]
I don't think being the third wheel the entire time would work for me when I'm paying them. In your case, Girl 1 clearly wanted to fuck you since she invited you over and no money was exchanged. In that case, I'd be happy eating whoever wanted it, and getting my nut off whenever it was available.
If I'm paying, I better only be the third wheel only part of the time. I'm fine starting off with helping one girl please the other, than vice versa, but fuck if I'm going to be left holding my dick and basically trying to find a hole where I can. At one point, the girls better be pleasing me.
I think a threesome only works if the girl initiates it. That's the only way you can be sure that she wants to fuck the other girl, not just doing you a favor. Then it's up to luck if the other girl wants to fuck you too, or mainly just eat your girl out.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 20:24 #10125Senior Member

Posts: 328Threesomes. Overated
In my humble opinion, nothing better than a hot, horny, sexy, inebriated young lady who's entire goal is to bang your brains out.
Back in my single days during the mid 90's my girlfriend oozed sex appeal and was a lesbian magnet. Problem was that the girls she picked up were more into her than me.
Back when I was into pro's, paid for a 3 some. I had been with both of them individually. However, during the threesome, they just took turns with me. Had to change condoms and they didn't interact sexually with each other, so it wasn't a true 3-way.
Had a SB bring a friend. The friend was super hot and we hit it off. I paid them both but the SB tapped out the action and I only banged her friend.
So I'm good with one-on-one action.
-
09-26-22 15:30 #10124Senior Member

Posts: 1061My one and only 3 some. I find a but awkward. Since I can only get into one girl at a time.











Reply With Quote






