Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 10237
-
09-28-22 08:23 #5947Senior Member

Posts: 551Atlantic city
I want book a room in AC. Any suggestions?
-
09-28-22 00:40 #5946Senior Member

Posts: 281Baby Bella
Anyone see her? I kinda remember seeing reviews but I don't recall if they were good all bad.
https://myescort.network / female-escorts / details / ae55 dbbe-2 e4 c-475 c-8837-2216267 e0583.
-
09-27-22 22:57 #5945Senior Member

Posts: 702Everyone know whatever happened to little maddie from lindenwold she moved to the a new complex and just disappeared, doesn't reply back anymore.
-
09-27-22 20:46 #5944Senior Member

Posts: 26Agree 100% I used to work down at the shore and she was my go to provider when I was down that way.
Originally Posted by LukeWarmWater3
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 20:36 #5943Senior Member

Posts: 116Damn that's disappointing. I literally just decided in the last few days to pull the trigger on her. Looks like you saved me some time and trouble my friend. Thank you.
Originally Posted by HoodedMark
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 20:32 #5942Senior Member

Posts: 173I was going to see her last night. Thanks for that update bro.
Originally Posted by HoodedMark
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 20:14 #5941Senior Member

Posts: 225I've seen Skyler several times over the years. You won't find a more solid straight up provider!
Originally Posted by Xyzzz777
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 16:33 #5940Senior Member

Posts: 82Thanks for the report Mark. She texted me yesterday looking for a visit (or just money), saying she fell and hurt her face. She sent a selfie and she did look pretty banged up, definitely with a cut / wound on her lip. I won't be seeing her again until she heals up.
That said, she is a good provider and doesn't usually have sores all over her face. When she heals up, I will see her again.
Originally Posted by HoodedMark
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 16:18 #5939Banned Member

Posts: 60Not so Charming
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...u/767347528830
Here is the link for Charm. Per my earlier message. She had sores all over, with one big on on her lip. Never made it to the room. Walked away outside.
-
09-27-22 15:33 #5938Banned Member

Posts: 60I went to go see her this afternoon. I met her outside took one look and walked away. She had too many visible sores all over her body especially her face even her lips. That's just too much for me.
Originally Posted by ItsSecret
[View Original Post]
Too bad that the quality of these girls is just really really bad. In my opinion, I'd be careful with this one.
-
09-27-22 14:27 #5937Senior Member

Posts: 53Skyler Rain
She did. But is still in AC too. I would imagine it will take some planning.
Originally Posted by SjtnaRefugee
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 14:24 #5936Senior Member

Posts: 82Skyler Rain
I think she moved up to near Tom's River. I could be wrong, but I thought I remembered seeing that in a tweet from her.
Originally Posted by Xyzzz777
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 12:28 #5935Senior Member

Posts: 53Alona
Search her here. She's awesome! I saw her in June.
Originally Posted by GreatBlumpkin9
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 11:14 #5934Senior Member

Posts: 68Suggestion
You can't go wrong with SkylerRain.
Originally Posted by PacoTaco
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 11:09 #5933Senior Member

Posts: 102Few questions
I'll be coming to Atlantic City the second week of October. Staying at one of the casinos. The AC board is dead as well as the usual sites for searching. Nothing has perked my interest. Stupid question but do the girls from the south Jersey forum travel to AC or other locations. Kinda picky like most of us mongers but also not afraid to spend if she is worth it. Any suggestions or input would be greatly appreciated. Either here or via PM. Thanks in advance.








Reply With Quote






