Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 869 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 369 769 819 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 919 969 1369 1869 ... LastLast
Results 13,021 to 13,035 of 41280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28260
    Shill for Westside Jamie/Jodie ignore my posts


    Posts: 14

    Jodie Westside

    Definitely her in the photos, definitely couldn't last longer than 5 min dreaming with her. Definitely seeing her again.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/577145437746

  2. #28259
    Shill for Westside Jamie/Jodie ignore my posts


    Posts: 14

    Jodie westside

    Going to see if I can have a dream with this one. She says she is in Youngerman Circle east, and I know I have seen that location pop up quite a bit for LEO activity. Is it still a danger to go out that way, or is it somewhat "safe" in that area?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/577145437746

  3. #28258

    Jennifer Quick Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttmft  [View Original Post]
    Height / weight accurate? That's a big *****!
    Had the dream with her. She is the girl in the pictures. 6 ft and 190 - 200 lbs. More of a tall pear shape. She's around market price for the area. Met her outside her room. She plopped on the bed and took off her pants. Kept he top on. Good BBBJ skills. Wrapped up and began the main course. She was pretty snug, so no complaints. Threw her legs up on my chest and rode her to climax. When I pulled out there was a hint of aroma. No towels to clean up so I had to wash in the bathroom sink. Dried off with some paper towels. When I came out she was already dressed. No clean up. Got dressed myself and we went outside. She was already driecting tithe next monger to her location. He was driving up as I got in my car. No clean up what so ever. So fellow monger be advised, her hygiene may not be the best.

    Will not repeat.

  4. #28257

    Not sure about this one.


  5. #28256
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    Link by chance?
    https://xhamster.com/videos/chelcee-...eampie-5842093

    Don't expect that kind of service.

  6. #28255

    Natural

    I am seeking a naturally groomed (unshaved), white provider for a dream. Thicker Bush, the better. Please DM me with any contact info.

    Thanks All.

  7. #28254
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by NavGolf95  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about Jennifer yesterday. Met off Baymeadows. Dream was real quick, good mic decent donation. Pics are accurate.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/538152649930
    Height / weight accurate? That's a big *****!

  8. #28253

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by NavGolf95  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about Jennifer yesterday. Met off Baymeadows. Dream was real quick, good mic decent donation. Pics are accurate.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/538152649930
    Does she have an open menu? BBBJ / BBFS?

  9. #28252
    Quote Originally Posted by BudWhite  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Has done amateur porn.
    Link by chance?

  10. #28251

    Sophie

    Weird thing is I asked about both and got two verification pics back. Blue haired Nina and the Blonde. Funny thing is the blonde looks almost exactly like her post. But then someone was saying Sophie answered the door when they went to see her. Which is originally why I asked for a verification pic. I can't stand when they plays games with guys and waste your time. Maybe Sophie knows her?

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    We all sincerely appreciate your insider information. I stand corrected, but for the record, I was referring to post #28124 just 2 weeks ago.

  11. #28250

    Any info on this Funsize?


  12. #28249
    Quote Originally Posted by BudWhite  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Has done amateur porn.
    Yea, she is close to a 10 in body. Perfect natural breasts, tight stomach, nice ass. She is a 9 in looks. So a real beauty in looks. Service is lacking. Can touch breasts but no 'kissing'. Arghh! I'm a breast guy, so it killed me. No touching the V. She wasn't a cold fish, or rushed but it was like screwing a beautiful blow up doll (so I would think &#128521.

  13. #28248

    Nina. Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/799601884166

    Her pics are very photoshopped and she's about 50-100 lbs larger than the girl in the ad. But it is NOT Sophie. She might be hanging out with Sophie. But the girl in the ad is real. Just a lot bigger.
    We all sincerely appreciate your insider information. I stand corrected, but for the record, I was referring to post #28124 just 2 weeks ago.

  14. #28247

    Nina is not Sophie

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/799601884166

    Her pics are very photoshopped and she's about 50-100 lbs larger than the girl in the ad. But it is NOT Sophie. She might be hanging out with Sophie. But the girl in the ad is real. Just a lot bigger.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxMonger904  [View Original Post]
    Red head shine on dunn looks good any stories?

    Also anyone tried young girl blue hair NINA stg?

  15. #28246

    Jennifer

    Had a dream about Jennifer yesterday. Met off Baymeadows. Dream was real quick, good mic decent donation. Pics are accurate.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/538152649930

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape