Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 125 of 343 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 5140
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3280
    Quote Originally Posted by ColaHunter  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I don't recall seeing anything about her here on the NH boards. Tried using Lil Red in the search on a couple of the Massachusetts boards, but another provider turned up. Any info would be appreciated I'm thinking TGTBT.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...d/640678011131

    CH.
    She's real. A big YMMV kind of girl, if she's attracted to you or if you click, session will be better. Usually posts on Worcester stg, and hosts just outside of Worcester. Kinda fishy she has ad on nh stg- Webster is a long drive from Manchester. More info on her on Worcester board but nothing recent.

  2. #3279
    Quote Originally Posted by ColaHunter  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I don't recall seeing anything about her here on the NH boards. Tried using Lil Red in the search on a couple of the Massachusetts boards, but another provider turned up. Any info would be appreciated I'm thinking TGTBT.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...d/640678011131

    CH.
    I saw her review once at one of the Massachusetts boards. From my limited memory she is real but lackluster.

  3. #3278

    Posts in NH

    Any info on this one? I don't recall seeing anything about her here on the NH boards. Tried using Lil Red in the search on a couple of the Massachusetts boards, but another provider turned up. Any info would be appreciated I'm thinking TGTBT.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...d/640678011131

    CH.
    Last edited by ColaHunter; 10-18-22 at 12:21. Reason: Please use Lil not little

  4. #3277

    Read

    Read the reviews. Not just the current page or the last 2 or 3 pages. Go back and read, read, read. Keep reading. Go back 100 pages. You will learn something. If you don't understand something, ask questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman2327  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I've been trying to see a lady this week. Last week I made an appointment, and got in the car the next day and the lady said her roommate was hurt, so she cancelled. It happens, right? So I rescheduled for yesterday, got in the car to go see her and she texted she was robbed, and in no shape to see anyone. Arggh. Picked a lady from them and Skip who had good reviews. Made the appointment and drove to Manchester, but got no response for the address. Stood up. Anybody got someone dependable?

  5. #3276

    Fakes! Any real ones you know of?

    Hi all,

    I've been trying to see a lady this week. Last week I made an appointment, and got in the car the next day and the lady said her roommate was hurt, so she cancelled. It happens, right? So I rescheduled for yesterday, got in the car to go see her and she texted she was robbed, and in no shape to see anyone. Arggh. Picked a lady from them and Skip who had good reviews. Made the appointment and drove to Manchester, but got no response for the address. Stood up. Anybody got someone dependable?

  6. #3275
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpMan67  [View Original Post]
    I got some bad news for you hahaha.
    Its okay!! Ct is all fake or females wanting deposits if you want to see them! I never send a deposit I've learned that the hard way!

  7. #3274
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep2013  [View Original Post]
    Will be moving from CT to londonderry NH. Can anyone recomend any decent talent in the area? Hopefully will be better talent then CT!
    Get ready to hop over the border to Mass / Boston a lot haha!

  8. #3273

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep2013  [View Original Post]
    Will be moving from CT to londonderry NH. Can anyone recomend any decent talent in the area? Hopefully will be better talent then CT!
    I got some bad news for you hahaha.

  9. #3272
    Will be moving from CT to londonderry NH. Can anyone recomend any decent talent in the area? Hopefully will be better talent then CT!

  10. #3271

    New Pictures, Same girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her. She seems a bit familiar but maybe reused photos.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...-/912493958624
    Refer to post #3225.

    I've seen her and my experience was not good. Bad in all areas from start to finish.

  11. #3270

    Casey

    Thanks for the report. Was considering but think I will pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisI  [View Original Post]
    Casey is from Claremont and has been in town for a few weeks.

    Incall at decent hotel in Manch. Good communication. Looks nothing like her pics, which I think depict an attractive, cute girl. Not ugly, but man pics can be deceiving as we all know. Short, Appears maybe 5-6 mos pregnant, small natural titties. Body nothing to write home about. Seems like a young MILF. Spirited toothy BBBJ to covered aggressive ride in cg, then silent doggie to finish in bag, where she just got into position and took my pounding until I was done.

    Looks 5/10, body 5/10, unless you like preggos or bellies, performance the same. One and done for me.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...-/144634810176

  12. #3269

    New?

    Has anyone seen her. She seems a bit familiar but maybe reused photos.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...-/912493958624

  13. #3268

    Anyone Experience This One?

    I saw her one time when she first got my attention. She got my attention because she listed her location in a town you very seldom, if ever, see posted and it's fairly close to me. This was beginning of last summer or maybe even earlier. She was pregnant at the time, maybe 6 months, and had a two year old at the house and she said another in school. Kind of so so service, made sure you knew not to cum in her mouth, but face and tits were ok. CFS only way she rolled. At least she was clean and had good teeth. She didn't post for a while, assume due to new kid, now she's back and I've noticed she moves from town to town now, probably hotel to hotel. 180/240 were her numbers last time I talked to her when she was in higher end NW Manchester apt complex. If those prices don't bother you, might be worth a visit. The prices were more than the time I met her but I wasn't willing to pay the increase.

  14. #3267
    Personally, I don't usually answer ads that don't list anything under "activities".

    If you decide to pull the trigger, I'm sure we'd all like to hear how it went.

  15. #3266

    Anyone experience this one?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/572696583174
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtc2mtc2nme2n2finmrhmzgwnzm3y2qymmnjzdjmnja0ytfmmgfi.jpg.jpg‎   mtu3njm3njrjytkxymuwytjjnzc4ndnjotywywi0othkztk3ytnk.jpg.jpg‎   njq0mtayztu3ndkwotdkntjhn2vhnmixywnmngewztm3oguzntm.jpg.jpg‎   mtizmdaymgiyntrjnwuwnjgwyja1mdy4nde5otk3mdzkzmi0nme.jpg.jpg‎   njq5mjyyzdyzodazmtiwmjrlmgeyywu4ymy0zja0ytq4nmuyodm.jpg.jpg‎  

    Side view.jpg‎   mty0odc1njm0ywzlowvkodkzzmi4y2zmztrkmjg2nmq2nja3mtg.jpg.jpg‎   mju5mzeznmy2m2fkowm1ndizzte0ztblmjdmmzhjzgzjowm2nzgw.jpg.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape