Thread: Ripoff Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 766
-
10-11-22 00:58 #601Senior Member

Posts: 244Glad you're ok
I'm glad you're ok man, I almost went to see her last week and the only reason I didn't is because I was being cheap that day. She quoted me way more than I wanted to donate and I moved on. This hobby is very dangerous now.
Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 13:18 #600Banned Member

Posts: 555Robbed
I saw this girl about a year ago and didn't have much trouble so I figured I would give it another chance. First off you are more than likely going to get robbed at gunpoint. After I came in this time she asked for the money but before I could tell her I don't do money up front there was a knock at the door which she ran to open and her boyfriend / pimp / handler came in with a gun. She is as disgusting girl anyway but the little head took over and I wanted to see someone so I tried to give her another chance. You have been warned she is trouble and someone is likely going to end up dead.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/94953067#.
-
10-07-22 18:26 #599Senior Member

Posts: 63Katalina
Wow. That's intense. Sounds like it could have gotten much worse real quick. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by IsJustMe818;6158861[URL
-
10-07-22 18:18 #598Senior Member

Posts: 1250It could have been Much worse.
It could have been Much worse. Thanks for the information.
Originally Posted by HogSmuggler
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 18:15 #597Senior Member

Posts: 1250Glad you're ok
Wow! That really sucks! I'm glad you're unhurt.
Originally Posted by IsJustMe818;6158861[URL
-
10-07-22 16:12 #596Senior Member

Posts: 63Faith
Setup a date with good communication and no signs of concern. Arrived at a private residence (Mary Evelyn Ct Nashville) and first noticed her photos were misleading, but still acceptable. Appeared calm and clear headed. Got up to the room and discussed details more clearly with no issue. Once I was undressed she mentioned she left something downstairs and never returned. After a minute, I heard a man's voice and got dressed preparing for confrontation. Moments later he knocked on the door and said she left with a friend. No addition confrontation was had. Money had been exchanged at that point and hard lesson was learned. Stay clear.
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...5/154843202595
-
10-07-22 12:51 #595Senior Member

Posts: 65Katalina
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/94510207#.
I scheduled an appointment with Katalina last week. I arrived at an Antioch motel around 6 PM. It was a rather sketchy area but she seemed sweet so I decided to give it a try. We agreed on $$ for hh. She agreed to BBBJ and CIM prior to meeting. She opened the door to greet me and I laid the money on the dresser we then proceeded to the bed where she did in fact allow me a BBBJ, in the middle of the session- the door was flung open and 2 African American, I'm assuming her handlers ran in with a gun, snatched the money off the dresser held me up against the wall and demanded any other funds as well as my phone. Out of fear for my life I handed over my phone and my wallet and ran out of the room. BEWARE. She is not safe and works for someone.
-
09-29-22 20:45 #594Senior Member

Posts: 1250Good info
Good information and thanks for attaching the pics.
Originally Posted by RoySmith2022
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 20:38 #593Senior Member

Posts: 2528Snapchat
Got bored so I sent 20 to Coei on snapchat. She had promised good vids. I should have known better. Nothing ever showed up. Been working too much and dropped my guard. Never again.
-
09-27-22 18:23 #592Senior Member

Posts: 644The fastest girl in town
The fastest girl in town yeah fast to rip you off glad I never saw that one.
Originally Posted by SiBigMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 01:12 #591Senior Member

Posts: 244Never EVER see Jazzy
She is batshit crazy, it's a shame too. With all that ass she could be a treasure, but instead wants to bullshit.
Originally Posted by BigMan3999
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 19:04 #590Senior Member

Posts: 105Dash
I've seen her a few times to bbj dream. She was always nice and I've had no issues. Just goes to show you never know who you are meeting when the drugs take hold.
Originally Posted by DuceDiamond
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 19:03 #589Senior Member

Posts: 105Mbr
She was working the track on MBR the other day. Glad I didn't pick her up.
Originally Posted by BigMan3999
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 16:36 #588Senior Member

Posts: 1656Lottery tx girl
I never show cash until the girl is naked that was she can't grab & run.
Originally Posted by Cromwell
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 12:51 #587Senior Member

Posts: 1250Thanks!
Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by DuceDiamond
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




