Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 33220
-
09-27-22 17:27 #24715Senior Member

Posts: 218Lsme
Hope LSM returns to cincy to avoid the hurricane. I know one guy who wants to see her again.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 16:39 #24714Forum Advertiser

Posts: 8Ugh why is everything so difficult
KaylaaKayy here!
I've been trying for days to post on tryst and skip the games and it's like no matter how long I wait, I'm still not approved so my ads aren't posting. I mean, I understand trying to verify everyone because of scammers but lord this is taking forever.
Does anyone know about how long it takes to get the account approved?
I'm trying to get ads out there so that I can see you all! I'm so sorry for the confusion.
I promise I'll be up and running soon and it'll be worth the wait. I will have an incall tomorrow and would love to see anyone interested.
-
09-27-22 06:46 #24713Senior Member

Posts: 299Info on Honey?
Anyone have any info on Honey?
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5135477030
If you do, please DM me or reply here. Thanks!
-
09-26-22 16:50 #24712Senior Member

Posts: 1165Jackie
Pretty sure I reviewed about 1 year ago when she 1st appeared.
Originally Posted by HobbyIstDude
[View Original Post]
She is very sexual, aggressive as she loves to fuck and get off.
Loves to masterbate. Etc. You will leave drained.
If that is the answer you are looking for.
Do be aware, that is her in the pictures, but alot of makeup.
-
09-26-22 16:43 #24711Senior Member

Posts: 148More Raylee
Having said what I said below I will add the following. She is only 4-11 and is light. So liftable, invertible upside down, and edible. Done that and I loved it. She does get a a little nervous when that is done but is an amazing sport and took it all in. I enjoyed the view on the mirror. But can't bang her face that way unfortunately.
RL.
Originally Posted by RomeoLust
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 16:15 #24710Senior Member

Posts: 207Jackie
But is she a good time? If you've seen her, tell us about it.
HD.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 15:50 #24709Senior Member

Posts: 1165Jackie
https://tryst.link/escort/jackieo74
Posts about once a month. Lies of her age. Occasionally changes name also. Last time used fake pics. Once she sent a verification pic it was clear who it was.
She is legit. But, not as young as she Occasionally lists / says.
-
09-26-22 15:14 #24708Banned Member

Posts: 5352Jackieohhh74 is not LSM. She may be a older provider but still a great time.
Originally Posted by MeadnMrsJones
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 11:00 #24707Senior Member

Posts: 148Raylee
I did see Raylee recently, despite all the negative discussions (with her outing a monger, etc.) I did not discuss any of those things with her during our session, and hence my report is purely based on the quality of our session together.
In general an extremely sexy lady with one of the best asses I have every laid my hand, mouth and d. K on. It is really amazing. No extra flesh, amazingly round and beautiful. Beautiful pussy too. I spend a long time on those to lovely parts of her wonderful body.
But overall, I was not overly impressed because she does not DFK (or simply chose not to DFK me.) So it was a huge let down for me and in that sense the session was a few notches below other sessions that I have enjoyed. I may still return for that lovely ass, but if she did DFK, I may have moved to Cincy.
RL.
-
09-26-22 10:47 #24706Senior Member

Posts: 1222Two different people
LSM and Jackie are different people.
Jackie was around a while back and then disappeared.
Originally Posted by MeadnMrsJones
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 10:25 #24705Senior Member

Posts: 225Lsm
Maybe her new address 'handle' says it all -" jackieo74". LOL.
Originally Posted by MeadnMrsJones
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 08:46 #24704Senior Member

Posts: 40She used to operate under another name, I think maybe "Skylar" and had a different number. I can't swear to it but I feel like there were some ripoff reports about her, something about a handler or boyfriend involved. You'd have to do a bit more digging or maybe some others will chime in.
Originally Posted by CheroKid;6140315[URL
I texted with her about 2 months ago. The setup seemed easy, like TOO easy. The place she was in, a house in Morrow was only like 15 away from me, so I was thinking about it. She told me that she was married and her husband knew and liked to watch but didn't have to if I didn't want that. I never went through with it. The whole thing felt too much like a setup - "come over to my house, and creampie me raw while my husband watches or waits in the garage" That kind of thing.
I drove past the address the next day in the middle of the day and it looked like a normal house in a normal neighborhood.
I've sen people ask about her on here from time to time but I don't know if anyone has gone through with it or not.
-
09-26-22 08:34 #24703Senior Member

Posts: 40LSM back in town
Looks like "Little Sexy Me" is back in town with a tryst ad under the name "Jackieohhh".
God, she's got to be at least 60 by now.
https://tryst.link/escort/jackieo74
-
09-26-22 08:04 #24702Senior Member

Posts: 37Acronyms
Now that's funny. LOL, but true for the most part.
Originally Posted by IMAcrossdressingTVAskmeanything
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 06:29 #24701Senior Member

Posts: 29Dawn
Do you happen to have her number?
.
Originally Posted by JoeCoff33
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




