Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 568 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 618 668 1068 1568 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 33220
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24715

    Lsme

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Jackieohhh74 is not LSM. She may be a older provider but still a great time.
    Hope LSM returns to cincy to avoid the hurricane. I know one guy who wants to see her again.

  2. #24714

    Ugh why is everything so difficult

    KaylaaKayy here!

    I've been trying for days to post on tryst and skip the games and it's like no matter how long I wait, I'm still not approved so my ads aren't posting. I mean, I understand trying to verify everyone because of scammers but lord this is taking forever.

    Does anyone know about how long it takes to get the account approved?

    I'm trying to get ads out there so that I can see you all! I'm so sorry for the confusion.

    I promise I'll be up and running soon and it'll be worth the wait. I will have an incall tomorrow and would love to see anyone interested.

  3. #24713

    Info on Honey?

    Anyone have any info on Honey?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5135477030

    If you do, please DM me or reply here. Thanks!

  4. #24712
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyIstDude  [View Original Post]
    But is she a good time? If you've seen her, tell us about it.

    HD.
    Pretty sure I reviewed about 1 year ago when she 1st appeared.

    She is very sexual, aggressive as she loves to fuck and get off.

    Loves to masterbate. Etc. You will leave drained.

    If that is the answer you are looking for.

    Do be aware, that is her in the pictures, but alot of makeup.

  5. #24711

    More Raylee

    Having said what I said below I will add the following. She is only 4-11 and is light. So liftable, invertible upside down, and edible. Done that and I loved it. She does get a a little nervous when that is done but is an amazing sport and took it all in. I enjoyed the view on the mirror. But can't bang her face that way unfortunately.

    RL.

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoLust  [View Original Post]
    I did see Raylee recently, despite all the negative discussions (with her outing a monger, etc.) I did not discuss any of those things with her during our session, and hence my report is purely based on the quality of our session together.

    In general an extremely sexy lady with one of the best asses I have every laid my hand, mouth and d. K on. It is really amazing. No extra flesh, amazingly round and beautiful. Beautiful pussy too. I spend a long time on those to lovely parts of her wonderful body.

    But overall, I was not overly impressed because she does not DFK (or simply chose not to DFK me.) So it was a huge let down for me and in that sense the session was a few notches below other sessions that I have enjoyed. I may still return for that lovely ass, but if she did DFK, I may have moved to Cincy.

    RL.

  6. #24710

    Jackie

    But is she a good time? If you've seen her, tell us about it.

    HD.

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/jackieo74

    Posts about once a month. Lies of her age. Occasionally changes name also. Last time used fake pics. Once she sent a verification pic it was clear who it was.

    She is legit. But, not as young as she Occasionally lists / says.

  7. #24709
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Jackie

    https://tryst.link/escort/jackieo74

    Posts about once a month. Lies of her age. Occasionally changes name also. Last time used fake pics. Once she sent a verification pic it was clear who it was.

    She is legit. But, not as young as she Occasionally lists / says.

  8. #24708
    Quote Originally Posted by MeadnMrsJones  [View Original Post]
    Looks like "Little Sexy Me" is back in town with a tryst ad under the name "Jackieohhh".

    God, she's got to be at least 60 by now.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jackieo74
    Jackieohhh74 is not LSM. She may be a older provider but still a great time.

  9. #24707

    Raylee

    I did see Raylee recently, despite all the negative discussions (with her outing a monger, etc.) I did not discuss any of those things with her during our session, and hence my report is purely based on the quality of our session together.

    In general an extremely sexy lady with one of the best asses I have every laid my hand, mouth and d. K on. It is really amazing. No extra flesh, amazingly round and beautiful. Beautiful pussy too. I spend a long time on those to lovely parts of her wonderful body.

    But overall, I was not overly impressed because she does not DFK (or simply chose not to DFK me.) So it was a huge let down for me and in that sense the session was a few notches below other sessions that I have enjoyed. I may still return for that lovely ass, but if she did DFK, I may have moved to Cincy.

    RL.

  10. #24706

    Two different people

    LSM and Jackie are different people.

    Jackie was around a while back and then disappeared.

    Quote Originally Posted by MeadnMrsJones  [View Original Post]
    Looks like "Little Sexy Me" is back in town with a tryst ad under the name "Jackieohhh".

    God, she's got to be at least 60 by now.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jackieo74

  11. #24705

    Lsm

    Quote Originally Posted by MeadnMrsJones  [View Original Post]
    Looks like "Little Sexy Me" is back in town with a tryst ad under the name "Jackieohhh".

    God, she's got to be at least 60 by now.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jackieo74
    Maybe her new address 'handle' says it all -" jackieo74". LOL.

  12. #24704
    Quote Originally Posted by CheroKid;6140315[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/cincinnati/93169423[/URL]

    Tried to see this one a few weeks ago, Hamilton township was everywhere so I avoided. Any other thoughts on this one?
    She used to operate under another name, I think maybe "Skylar" and had a different number. I can't swear to it but I feel like there were some ripoff reports about her, something about a handler or boyfriend involved. You'd have to do a bit more digging or maybe some others will chime in.

    I texted with her about 2 months ago. The setup seemed easy, like TOO easy. The place she was in, a house in Morrow was only like 15 away from me, so I was thinking about it. She told me that she was married and her husband knew and liked to watch but didn't have to if I didn't want that. I never went through with it. The whole thing felt too much like a setup - "come over to my house, and creampie me raw while my husband watches or waits in the garage" That kind of thing.

    I drove past the address the next day in the middle of the day and it looked like a normal house in a normal neighborhood.

    I've sen people ask about her on here from time to time but I don't know if anyone has gone through with it or not.

  13. #24703

    LSM back in town

    Looks like "Little Sexy Me" is back in town with a tryst ad under the name "Jackieohhh".

    God, she's got to be at least 60 by now.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jackieo74

  14. #24702

    Acronyms

    Quote Originally Posted by IMAcrossdressingTVAskmeanything  [View Original Post]
    Came across this and thought it was funny. Sorry if this has already been posted:

    Translation Codes for STG Ads:

    If you are confused by what a girl means in her ad, use this translation sheet. There's what she says and what she really means:

    Curvy: Fat.

    Thick: Fat.

    Juicy: Fat.

    MILF: Old and fat.

    Petite: Short and fat.

    Fun Sized: Usually short, always fat.

    BBW: Impossibly fat.

    Snow Bunny: White.

    Mixed: Black.

    Exotic: Black.

    From the Islands: Black.

    Asian: Actually Asian, occasionally black.

    No AA: My pimp is black.

    Independent: My pimp will stay out of sight during your visit.

    I'm Mobile: My pimp will drive me to your place and case the joint during our session.

    Open Minded: 3 hole Friendly.

    Squirter: I'll piss on you.

    Party Friendly: Junkie.

    Spinner: Usually junkie.

    Trucker Friendly: I will suck your dick behind a Wendy's dumpster.

    Deposit Required: Scam artist.

    Verification Required: Scam artist and / or blackmailer.

    Upscale: Same lousy service, but higher price.

    Discreet: 15 guys visit me here every day and I don't want the hotel manager kicking me out.

    My Photos are Real: My photos are from 5 years and 50 lbs ago.

    Text Only: I spent money on drugs instead of my phone bill and now I'm stuck using a free text app over my slum notel's Wi-Fi.

    No Cops: I don't understand how the law works.

    I Love White Guys: Overpay me.

    Mature Men Only: Overpay me, don't fuck me too hard, and leave early.

    No Time Wasters: I will waste your time.
    Now that's funny. LOL, but true for the most part.

  15. #24701

    Dawn

    Do you happen to have her number?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCoff33  [View Original Post]
    Thoroughly enjoyed meeting Dawn this morning just out of the shower.

    Healthy, tone, naturally mature American Woman!

    Soon to be on Tryst.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape