Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #50121

    North or south

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsoony  [View Original Post]
    Where should I go? Orlando? Cheaper, mostly 30's Chinese. Or NYC, more expensive / variety / ages?
    Orlando is closer, easier to get around, cheaper to stay for motels / hotels but NYC will have more parlors but you will likely be taking taxis, pain to drive in the city and hotels tend to cost a lot more.

    Are you just going for the parlors? Or does one of the cities offer a secondary entertainment?

    Orlando has a streetwalker scene that is active also, as well as escorts.

    NYC good luck with streetwalkers, you'll find escorts but for more money and again, if in NYC specifically Manhattan you'll be traveling subway / taxi, parking is all but non existent.

  2. #50120
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsoony  [View Original Post]
    Where should I go? Orlando? Cheaper, mostly 30's Chinese. Or NYC, more expensive / variety / ages?
    With NYC being the bigger city you'll have more variety of everything, although Orlando may be cheaper. Read the forum boards for those cities to educate yourself.

  3. #50119
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsoony  [View Original Post]
    Where should I go? Orlando? Cheaper, mostly 30's Chinese. Or NYC, more expensive / variety / ages?
    Well, if your wallet will allow why not visit both cities.

  4. #50118

    Trip to NYC or Orlando

    Where should I go? Orlando? Cheaper, mostly 30's Chinese. Or NYC, more expensive / variety / ages?

  5. #50117

    Keisha is a quality massage provider

    You want to build a relationship with. She give a spa quality massage and has a really, really spectacular body / gravity defying tips but a nice slow edging HJ is all you will get. Don't go in expecting more and you will b happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crowichigo  [View Original Post]
    I'll be seeing EG soon, but I've never been to a massage parlor ewver in my life. Is there any tips you can give me & what are some of Keisha's rules?

  6. #50116

    So I attempted to be nice.

    Only to recieve a scathing rebuke so the glove (s) are off biz at tch.

    I tried, I really did but Lily of (Wellbeing, Moonlight, YiXin) apparently just has a problem with me posting I enjoyed my time w her although I noticed a nice young 30 yr old at a spa she was working at so fuggit.

    I have gone bbfscip every visit w her for house +80. Nice fat cream pies in that old hag to my shame. But cmon raw wet pussy does feel good when she's face sown ass up so you don't need to see her ugly face.

    Not my style to air it out but she has pissed me off for the last time. Put her face in a pillow and blast it out boys. Enjoy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nationalchamp  [View Original Post]
    Apparently my post has generated alot of interest so will just reiterate that Lily is "a very reliable provider on short notice" for regulars (google translate may not be your best source for American slang) and that I "Always enjoy my time w Lily" ahem. I did a hhr and my OTD was 50+120.

    To my point earlier that if you seek 20-30 yr old ladies, there was another cutie at this location you may want to TOFTT. I have no name, service history, etc.

    Thought my review was fair and positive. Enough said. If my patronage isn't appreciated, I will happily spend my money elsewhere. Feel free to interpret. Champ out. No comment.

  7. #50115
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowichigo  [View Original Post]
    I'll be seeing EG soon, but I've never been to a massage parlor ewver in my life. Is there any tips you can give me & what are some of Keisha's rules?
    I believe she has a private incall not a massage parlor. Respect her boundaries whatever they may be.

  8. #50114

    120 all inclusive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt1328  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys!

    My advise is to save your wallet tight and take 4 hours + trips to Southern California to have fun there twice or more a year or on your business trips. Full Service ranges from 120 to 150 and many young, sexy and good looking girls to select (Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Mexican.).

    Shouldn't waste your money here. For less choices and less menus.
    You say full service can be had from 120 with young sexy girls, but does that include the parlor fee? Or is this street meat you are referring to? I mean if the parlors are all inclusive 150 for full service, I'll take a gettaway next week LOL.

  9. #50113

    My first session

    I'll be seeing EG soon, but I've never been to a massage parlor ewver in my life. Is there any tips you can give me & what are some of Keisha's rules?

  10. #50112
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado2000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an idea where Anna went from iSpa? I thought her and Angela were partners but she hasn't been there in about 6 weeks.
    She's out of town but will be back eventually, I don't know when.

  11. #50111

    Full Menu in California at the price of HJ in Atlanta with many young selections

    Hi Guys!

    My advise is to save your wallet tight and take 4 hours + trips to Southern California to have fun there twice or more a year or on your business trips. Full Service ranges from 120 to 150 and many young, sexy and good looking girls to select (Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Mexican.).

    Shouldn't waste your money here. For less choices and less menus.

  12. #50110

    ISpa Anna?

    Anyone have an idea where Anna went from iSpa? I thought her and Angela were partners but she hasn't been there in about 6 weeks.

  13. #50109

    Massage Season Dawsonville

    Been there 3 times I've seen the lady in her 30's twice. The massage is great with a little ball tickle. Go for the flip really excited and she won't touch you so I finished myself. Only otc touch. The younger 20's hot girl. Again great massage. Butt touch only. She played with my nipples and I finished myself. They both clean you up well.

  14. #50108

    Sun Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffTime  [View Original Post]
    Guess it's YEMD.

    Pre-Covid I stopped a couple of times. Definitely was FS then. Tried to search but I guess 3 letters might be too short. There were a couple of reviews on here of Coco? That seemed to indicate full KAMP menu.

    There's Sun Massage on 20 closer to Lawrenceville that's a CAMP and Sunny? Massage on Lee Street not far from there but it seems legit so far.

    OP let us know what you find.

    MT.
    He probably meant the Sum Spa on Buford Dr. There was a late 30's attractive there last time I went and a skinny late 50's. Forgot names but both offer FS.

  15. #50107

    Ivy at Massage Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMcCai  [View Original Post]
    Did Ivy leave again?
    Ivy lives in Florida and typically stays here for about 4 or 5 weeks each trip. Most likely, she will return home at the end of Sept.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape