Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12425

    Would if I could

    Quote Originally Posted by LonggMan  [View Original Post]
    You could always try calling them. What a novel idea!
    I would if I had the number, I meant they don't pop up on google for me so I can't find a website, address, anything. Was hoping someone could tell me how to find them, since "Churchill massage" isn't bringing them up.

  2. #12424
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  3. #12423

    Try the Phone!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe14  [View Original Post]
    Fairly new so my bad if this is asked a lot. I see a lot of people talk about Churchill, but I couldn't find where it is by searching here or googling. Can anyone help me out with an address or actual name of the place to search?
    You could always try calling them. What a novel idea!

  4. #12422

    Rs

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJx345  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, I will be in town for work this week and am looking for tips on where I should go.

    From reading the board it sounds like Sun, Empire, IB, Relaxation Station, and Evas are favorites.

    I will probably only have time to visit one of these, which should I go to and which has the best chance at extras beyond just a standard finish?

    Thanks!
    If it was me I'd go RS. But that's based on my personal experience of the fact that extras are to be had on the first visit. Prices are a little steep but manageable especially if you're only here once.

  5. #12421

    Churchill

    Fairly new so my bad if this is asked a lot. I see a lot of people talk about Churchill, but I couldn't find where it is by searching here or googling. Can anyone help me out with an address or actual name of the place to search?

  6. #12420

    Recommendation

    Hey everyone, I will be in town for work this week and am looking for tips on where I should go.

    From reading the board it sounds like Sun, Empire, IB, Relaxation Station, and Evas are favorites.

    I will probably only have time to visit one of these, which should I go to and which has the best chance at extras beyond just a standard finish?

    Thanks!

  7. #12419

    It will be my first visit at RS

    Quote Originally Posted by ExposingYou234  [View Original Post]
    I agree great head is great head. I finally tried them all at the Relaxation Station.

    Danielle was basic and the BBBJ was just ok no CIM. Willow was a bigger woman but a great BBBJ and I CIM. Melissa was beautiful but I'm not into fake boobs and the BBBJ was the best but no CIM. Cassie was sweet and the BBBJ was just ok but I CIM. Gianna has no boobs but I like her fake butt and the BBBJ was ok no CIM. Rachel was mean but the BBBJ was ok cause she let me CIM. Angel was pretty but very RUDE and the BBBJ was good no CIM. Essi was cute very happy type but talked too much and the BBBJ was great no CIM. Tatiana has no boobs and was mean but the BBBJ was ok and I CIM.

    My friends and I love Relaxation Station because they all give BBBJ and are cheaper than the Asians.
    What's the cost for an hour with the extras? I've only been to IB, Eva's, Unique, and Royal. So I'm used to those donations. Thanks in advance!!

  8. #12418
    Quote Originally Posted by Norsem  [View Original Post]
    No offense to trans people but they should tell you up front if there's been an equipment change made or contemplated.
    Havin' your Johnson removed don't make you a woman. It makes you a man with no Johnson.

    -John Wayne.

  9. #12417
    Quote Originally Posted by Norsem  [View Original Post]
    No offense to trans people but they should tell you up front if there's been an equipment change made or contemplated.
    This tranny at RS is the worst of the bunch because he doesn't tell people he's a dude. I've met him when visiting others at RS and it's pretty f*ing obvious. Dude has a deep voice, Adam's apple and doesn't at all at like a woman. He acts like a gay dude and I'm not sure how anyone is confusing him with a woman.

  10. #12416

    Up front

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I don't care how good the blow job is. A dude is a dude. That would be my worst nightmare.
    No offense to trans people but they should tell you up front if there's been an equipment change made or contemplated.

  11. #12415
    Quote Originally Posted by ExposingYou234  [View Original Post]
    I agree great head is great head. I finally tried them all at the Relaxation Station.

    Danielle was basic and the BBBJ was just ok no CIM. Willow was a bigger woman but a great BBBJ and I CIM. Melissa was beautiful but I'm not into fake boobs and the BBBJ was the best but no CIM. Cassie was sweet and the BBBJ was just ok but I CIM. Gianna has no boobs but I like her fake butt and the BBBJ was ok no CIM. Rachel was mean but the BBBJ was ok cause she let me CIM. Angel was pretty but very RUDE and the BBBJ was good no CIM. Essi was cute very happy type but talked too much and the BBBJ was great no CIM. Tatiana has no boobs and was mean but the BBBJ was ok and I CIM.

    My friends and I love Relaxation Station because they all give BBBJ and are cheaper than the Asians.
    Great reviews. However, everyone should know to avoid Melissa unless they are into guys. Melissa is a tranny.

  12. #12414

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by ExposingYou234  [View Original Post]
    I agree great head is great head. I finally tried them all at the Relaxation Station.

    Danielle was basic and the BBBJ was just ok no CIM. Willow was a bigger woman but a great BBBJ and I CIM. Melissa was beautiful but I'm not into fake boobs and the BBBJ was the best but no CIM. Cassie was sweet and the BBBJ was just ok but I CIM. Gianna has no boobs but I like her fake butt and the BBBJ was ok no CIM. Rachel was mean but the BBBJ was ok cause she let me CIM. Angel was pretty but very RUDE and the BBBJ was good no CIM. Essi was cute very happy type but talked too much and the BBBJ was great no CIM. Tatiana has no boobs and was mean but the BBBJ was ok and I CIM.

    My friends and I love Relaxation Station because they all give BBBJ and are cheaper than the Asians.
    This review is great! I wonder if any of those other ladies can be convinced to cim. I would love to know what the donations were for those dreams.

  13. #12413

    Oh hell no

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr  [View Original Post]
    Melissa is a dude.
    I don't care how good the blow job is. A dude is a dude. That would be my worst nightmare.

  14. #12412
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

    A2

  15. #12411
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazrus999  [View Original Post]
    I'm a newbie, so sorry for the question. I was interested in Melissa over at RS, and was wondering how much I should be tipping her? And how to go about asking for service. Feel free to PM me the answer.
    Melissa is a dude.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape