Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Humaniplex

+ Add Report
Page 143 of 535 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 193 243 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 8022
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #5892
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekuesco2  [View Original Post]
    I texted Ms. Jones. Wanted 700 for an hour of PSE all holes creampie action. I seen all the reviews and the pics look good. But I never pay that for poon. Jizzabelle offers the same and is much more affordable.
    700? A year ago it was like $160 for a half, and pse is standard with her.

  2. #5891

    CindyT

    Quote Originally Posted by EuphoriaSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Fantastic review! She just shot up to the top of my "need to fuck 'them" list 😊.
    Hopefully she be around, wouldn't mind either!

  3. #5890
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Your review be spot on. I be one of her first Hx client under her original handle. Old booker be clueless and unreliable. She be much better managed now under Enclave dude. He often texts me if he got a new girl not yet profiled on Hx for first dibs. He explained where and how he gets new talent.

    Here you go. I cropped out her head and face on purpose and also digitally obfuscated some ink. But you get a pretty good idea what your hard earned dollars be buying.
    Would be accurate if youd kept the acne everywhere.

  4. #5889

    The pussy isn't that good.

    Quote Originally Posted by InfinitelLoop1  [View Original Post]
    *OUTCALLS ONLY TODAY UNLESS you GET A ROOM*.

    Hey babes my name is bree.

    I'm 5'6".

    115 pounds.

    32 DD.

    Tiny waist cute little bubble butt.

    Blonde hair.

    Very big on hygiene.

    FCS.

    Our health & safety is my priority.

    QUICK VISIT: $350.

    Half- hour visit: $500.

  5. #5888

    Kylani_sweet

    Quote Originally Posted by ElCucuy  [View Original Post]
    "Kylani_sweet" Just FYI, she's accused of bait and switch menu in Safety First club.
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Kylani_sweet

  6. #5887
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinKfosho  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry, but is it just me or is everybody having trouble find "Kylani Sweet" on HX.
    "Kylani_sweet" Just FYI, she's accused of bait and switch menu in Safety First club.

  7. #5886

  8. #5885

    Tgtbt

    Anyone seen this?

    Sounds to good to be true.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ne/Aliyahhh143

  9. #5884
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Your review be spot on. I be one of her first Hx client under her original handle. Old booker be clueless and unreliable. She be much better managed now under Enclave dude. He often texts me if he got a new girl not yet profiled on Hx for first dibs. He explained where and how he gets new talent.

    Here you go. I cropped out her head and face on purpose and also digitally obfuscated some ink. But you get a pretty good idea what your hard earned dollars be buying.
    100 agree. I will add. She has a high sex drive and has a total ABG look (tattoos and all).

  10. #5883

    Greek Recommandation?

    Hi,

    Is any recommendation for beauties that offer Greek?

    Thank you.

  11. #5882

    CindyTan

    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a cute, college age, petite asian spinner. Probably vietnamese / Chinese. She has relatively big natural tits for her body, probably a D cup. Booker lists her stats as 5 ft 2 in 105 lbs 32 D natural, which seems accurate.

    She has a good attitude and great service.

    Overall she's great for both looks and service..
    Your review be spot on. I be one of her first Hx client under her original handle. Old booker be clueless and unreliable. She be much better managed now under Enclave dude. He often texts me if he got a new girl not yet profiled on Hx for first dibs. He explained where and how he gets new talent.

    Quote Originally Posted by EuphoriaSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Fantastic review! She just shot up to the top of my "need to fuck 'them" list 😊.
    Here you go. I cropped out her head and face on purpose and also digitally obfuscated some ink. But you get a pretty good idea what your hard earned dollars be buying.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 785DB261-FF02-DA6C-61FD-84166ED210AF_E5B0CDFB-C8EC-400A-9EFF-4F2630C79631.jpg‎   B3DC525D-74B1-2769-3477-6276B2A17337_8EA722C6-F7C9-4A1F-8F1C-C6EC39BC03C6.jpg‎   25888259-4B96-DC10-E759-063B6CDFDABB_13425809-60B0-4D62-B071-7431294B900C.jpg‎   F1BA836B-87C4-F64C-5395-A3E7FB68CB8C_67E48D12-4296-4571-9791-4A6E48F1DAB9.jpg‎  

  12. #5881

    Ms. GPS Jones.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    GAD DAMN! Stellar performance! Holy fuck she is hot AF and it was fun fun fun hot hot hot.

    I have no issue stating if its good booty, its worth it but whey they are a HOT effing MILF like this, lord help me. As we ALL SHOULD KNOW, Not everyone gets the same treatment but my experience is that if one is not an A-Hole that is demanding and has some sense of a personality to the chick, and doesn't act entitled. All is well. BETTER than well in this case. Then again, humans having a sense of a personality and how they act to another is a relative term for each person.

    FUCK ME I can't wait to get into that shit again. WOWWWWWW!
    I texted Ms. Jones. Wanted 700 for an hour of PSE all holes creampie action. I seen all the reviews and the pics look good. But I never pay that for poon. Jizzabelle offers the same and is much more affordable.

  13. #5880

    Lost

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    An old saying goes "You can never be too rich, or too skinny".

    Nah bro, Kylani ain't too skinny. She be perfect for me. I love teeny tiny young white girls like her. Her skinny thighs be trembling and shaking against my head while I lick her clit and eat her pussy to orgasm. Then she rides me like her personal rodeo bull. Girl don't weigh nothing and I can lift her up and down my cock like a toy doll. Just banged her again in Arcadia.

    Plenty of fat chicks on HX for chubby chasers if you think she be too skinny. You guys can have the fatties and extra thick thighs. Leave the spinners to me.
    I'm sorry, but is it just me or is everybody having trouble find "Kylani Sweet" on HX.

  14. #5879

    Alayasky

    I've seen Alayasky's ads for awhile and decided to take the plunge. What she describes in her services and what I got were completely differently. GFE, CIM, and being a deep throat goat were all advertised but I got none of that. What's more is her BBBJ which isn't deep at all is terrible, you just feel teeth the whole time. She wasn't GFE and she wouldn't let me CIM either. If you are thinking about seeing her, think twice and avoid.

  15. #5878
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Yah, below.

    Squishy.

    Bigger in person.

    Attitude.
    Thanks. Her rates are high and there's no clear pic of her. Going to pass on this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape