LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
16192789494
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #2496

    Aleczis Adventure

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...eczisAdventure

    She has been mentioned here and there in the past and I finally got to visit her this past weekend. Booked for an hour appointment in the evening. Works out of a private residence. I got there a few minutes early and based on some reviews I read I anticipated waiting quite a while but surprisingly I only had to wait a couple minutes before she was ready for me. Her pictures are definitely a bit old but I still thought she was pretty attractive. Huge boobies but not as skinny as some of her pictures show. I'm usually someone who really gives looks importance, but the chemistry with Aleczis was welcoming enough I didn't mind. I didn't really know what to expect as I asked for the milking table appointment but decided to just go with the experience she had planned for us. We started on the bed with plenty of play, mutual touch. Her limits are no kissing and no BBFS. After what seemed like over an hour of sexy time on the bed we finally moved to the milking table setup she had. This was my first time experiencing a milking table and boy is it an experience. She has mirrors setup in just the perfect angles where you can see her under the table going at it. The feeling was something else and within a minute I blew my load all over her face and boobs. She let me inspect my work of art before we got to cleaning ourselves up. I took a shower and soon I was on my merry way. Checked my phone on the way out and she is definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the hour mark by 20 minutes.

    One weird thing that I felt a bit awkward about was that she lives with her adult daughter who is completely aware of the type of work her mom does. At one point during our appointment her daughter knocked on the door and she had to step out for a few minutes but I did not run into her / anyone else during my visit.

    She is definitely a SD gem and just for the milking table I will be repeating. That is an experience you shouldn't miss if given the chance.

  2. #2495
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlOversd  [View Original Post]
    That's her. She's legit. She just keeps changing her name. She's the woman in the photos. She has multiple pages now. More fetish stuff but you can get regular hand session and FS from her. She's worth the couple hundred she charges. I've seen less attractive charge more. She used to be in a different area looks like she recently changed to Mission Valley. Good searching. I haven't done prostate but all the basics and FS she is good for. You just have to ask. Hopefully this helps you.
    Damn. I saw her once when she was still on Balboa and never tried to push for anything more since her ad said no. But yeah she was good at what she does. I must have gone right before she bumped her price up to $250.

  3. #2494
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlOversd  [View Original Post]
    That's her. She's legit. She just keeps changing her name. She's the woman in the photos. She has multiple pages now. More fetish stuff but you can get regular hand session and FS from her. She's worth the couple hundred she charges. I've seen less attractive charge more. She used to be in a different area looks like she recently changed to Mission Valley. Good searching. I haven't done prostate but all the basics and FS she is good for. You just have to ask. Hopefully this helps you.
    She's gone by Luna in the past in Scripps and La Jolla, then switched to Alma and then whatever it is now. The pics are real. I like the service, others have said they didn't. That's the way it goes in this hobby. But I'll say that she has always been quick to respond, polite, on time, sexy, sultry, and willing to make the session as fun as I wanted.

  4. #2493
    Shill account, ignore my posts


    Posts: 25
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzier1  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Alma. Same well defined calves. Same black basket ottoman. Same red carpet. Ads are somewhat similar, but phone numbers are different. Both mission valley too. Yep, plenty of intel using search. EDIT: read the reviews. Seems like that's not her in the pics and it is not even close. I think I'll pass unless I hear something different.

    She can be my bodyguard, and I'll call her Al.

    Cheers!

    Al.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/91fe6...1-d44e16a9f506



    Alma.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/69611...c-815372b75e2e
    That's her. She's legit. She just keeps changing her name. She's the woman in the photos. She has multiple pages now. More fetish stuff but you can get regular hand session and FS from her. She's worth the couple hundred she charges. I've seen less attractive charge more. She used to be in a different area looks like she recently changed to Mission Valley. Good searching. I haven't done prostate but all the basics and FS she is good for. You just have to ask. Hopefully this helps you.

  5. #2492

    Al is short for Alma

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzier1  [View Original Post]
    That's good to hear. I'll trawl back through when I've got some time and see what she used to go by, unless someone knows off the top of their head. Mostly I'm wanting to know if she's real, and reliable (I. E. Not LEO or a ROB). If she changed her name and has been reviewed then the answer seems to point to yes. I report back if / when I figure it out. Thanks King!
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Hey Cruzier! I believed she recently changed her name. She's been reviewed on here before but I can't remember what her previous name was.
    Looks like Alma. Same well defined calves. Same black basket ottoman. Same red carpet. Ads are somewhat similar, but phone numbers are different. Both mission valley too. Yep, plenty of intel using search. EDIT: read the reviews. Seems like that's not her in the pics and it is not even close. I think I'll pass unless I hear something different.

    She can be my bodyguard, and I'll call her Al.

    Cheers!

    Al.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/91fe6...1-d44e16a9f506

    Alma.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/69611...c-815372b75e2e

  6. #2491

    Pearl necklace recommendations?

    Hi ya'll--I pretty much only go to wildflower nowadays just because the massage is top tier. But any one have recommendations for a provider with big tits and does a Russian finish with pearl necklace? Bonus if they give a good massage too. Cheers!

  7. #2490
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Hey Cruzier! I believed she recently changed her name. She's been reviewed on here before but I can't remember what her previous name was.
    That's good to hear. I'll trawl back through when I've got some time and see what she used to go by, unless someone knows off the top of their head. Mostly I'm wanting to know if she's real, and reliable (I. E. Not LEO or a ROB). If she changed her name and has been reviewed then the answer seems to point to yes. I report back if / when I figure it out. Thanks King!

  8. #2489
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzier1  [View Original Post]
    With quite possibly the worst name to search for, does anyone have any intel on Al? Prostate is not everyone's cup so feel free to DM if you don't want to discuss this in the open. Advertises Nuru too.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/91fe6...1-d44e16a9f506
    Hey Cruzier! I believed she recently changed her name. She's been reviewed on here before but I can't remember what her previous name was.

  9. #2488

    Al on rubmd

    With quite possibly the worst name to search for, does anyone have any intel on Al? Prostate is not everyone's cup so feel free to DM if you don't want to discuss this in the open. Advertises Nuru too.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/91fe6...1-d44e16a9f506

  10. #2487

    Hh 2. 0

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude858  [View Original Post]
    Where is HH? What kind of screening process is there?
    Unless things change, they will be on Camino Del Rio in Mission Valley. I was told screening will include asking for your name, age, how you heard of them and to verify your profession. I don't know if having an active account on T3 R or others will be sufficient for the screening criteria. I'm not sure how it will all unfold. Sounds almost like how the AAMP does their screening. I'm assuming ads will appear on RubMD. Opening day is scheduled for October 1st.

  11. #2486

    Hh?

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I look forward to seeing your review of Natalie.

    Yes, I too confirmed the reopening date for HH and their new screening process. I look forward to the HH 2. 0!

    We already have the best FS and nonFS AMP selections in the state and possibly country. Now, with the new HH 2. 0 there might be providers of different ethnicities at one venue for mongers to choose from, if its anything like the old HH. They had Latinas, Filipinas, Asians, whites, blacks, Aussie. Cant wait to experience the new playground.
    Where is HH? What kind of screening process is there?

  12. #2485
    Shill account, ignore my posts


    Posts: 25

    Point Loma girl

    Beautiful woman in Pt Loma area. Offers FS for 250 for 30 covered. Have gone three times now. I recommend if you like the beautiful middle eastern women with some meat. Sexy and worth the time. Great conversation as well. I will upload my final 2 reviews by Tuesday! This one is a good time though. Room is just too small. There's nowhere to really do FS aside from the table. Need more space.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/2f07e...7-40b99fb07947

  13. #2484

    Reschedule

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I look forward to seeing your review of Natalie.
    I had to reschedule cause of work. Will try to get a report next week.

  14. #2483

    HH Natalie 2. 0

    Quote Originally Posted by RillaGawd  [View Original Post]
    Seeing her tomorrow and I'll report back.

    Also she confirmed the Oct 1 opening. There is a whole system you need to do to get on the "list." The new site will be password protected.
    I look forward to seeing your review of Natalie.

    Yes, I too confirmed the reopening date for HH and their new screening process. I look forward to the HH 2. 0!

    We already have the best FS and nonFS AMP selections in the state and possibly country. Now, with the new HH 2. 0 there might be providers of different ethnicities at one venue for mongers to choose from, if it’s anything like the old HH. They had Latinas, Filipinas, Asians, whites, blacks, Aussie…. Can’t wait to experience the new playground.

  15. #2482

    Pregnant Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/21ae3...0-53ddea1f0eaf

    I sometimes get nervous when there is no face picture in the ad, but I rolled the dice w Victoria because she's pregnant.

    Good thing I did, she's very cute, looks like a Mexican Kate Micucci with long shiny dark brown hair. Did not bother with the massage, went straight to VIP action. I am disappointed to report that everything was covered, even BJ, but I understand why she's being so cautious at 6 months pregnant. She has an incredibly sexy pregnant body if you're into that, like I am. Her pics are definitely 100 percent real. She also speaks perfect English being a SoCal native. Since she uses a booker I was ready to communicate in Spanish but I never had to.

    Ran through all the positions, including cowgirl which is quite a site with Victoria in this condition. I went MSOG in my 45 minutes and added a small tip to cover same.

    All in all, decent chemistry and service with a really beautiful pregnant provider, a great time and I'd repeat.
    Great review brother! I like that she has a real Nuru mattress in her ad. Love that setup with all the mirrors. I might have to give her a try.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape