Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 8271
-
09-26-22 12:03 #4281Senior Member

Posts: 40Got it. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 09:40 #4280Senior Member

Posts: 198I read somewhere that her price is $100 per song for a HJ. How much she set you back for the VIP?
Originally Posted by TeninchBeast
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 00:12 #4279Senior Member

Posts: 261Harmony at Pandoras
I recommend her for all my bruthas.
Harmony got sloppy and let me stretch it out in a VIP room. Seahawks lost but I got mine.
-
09-25-22 22:18 #4278I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Sunday Sunday
I stop by pandora today.
It like a fuck factory. Monse busy today. So I pick Anya. She lube up my Wang. Soft jerk meaning in my ear. She put cover on me. Ride me. I bust fast. HAHA.
She sexy white woman.
I stay and watch monse bang 3 more guys. I then get CBJ from black girl name cream. She good time.
-
09-23-22 12:26 #4277Senior Member

Posts: 444Logo
The upper left corner Pandoras Logo. Stories go back 24 hours. Yesterday / Thursday they posted it two different shifts.
Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 11:57 #4276Senior Member

Posts: 40Not seeing it.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 11:52 #4275Senior Member

Posts: 444Check the IG story
It's almost always in their daily IG story. Just got to keep checking.
Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 11:48 #4274Senior Member

Posts: 40Linup
Is there a trick to getting the linup at pandoras?? I've been on thier IG but can't find it.
-
09-22-22 17:58 #4273Senior Member

Posts: 122Kittens Day time
First time in a while I had to go north, and decided since it was mid afternoon and did not want to deal with traffic to get to Pandoras I would check out Kittens. What a pleasant surprise, there were a number of dancers, and the ones that stopped by were not overly pushy for a change. Did they finally figure out the hard sell was a turn off? Saw two attractive gals with dark hair and nice figures, usual deal $40 for one or 3 for $100, and a slender black girl who was very nice, same price schedule.
While the dancers were not over the top there was plenty of two way contact on all three of them. All three were above board and did not try to scam in any way, what a pleasant surprise. Will be sure and stop in again in a few weeks if I get a job in South Seattle.
-
09-22-22 12:32 #4272Senior Member

Posts: 159Monse is a sure bet and a finisher. Offers extras and never disappoints. Entice is in the same boat so another closer. Have a fun ride!
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 10:44 #4271Senior Member

Posts: 1019Just read this thread.
Originally Posted by SuperD253
[View Original Post]
At least 1/3 of the comments are about extras' at Pandoras.
Or go to Tuscl.
Those review give great detail.
Then go to Instagram and see who is working at Pandoras.
Or just go in during the day and see Monse.
-
09-20-22 23:43 #4270Regular Member

Posts: 19Extras at Pandora's
I am looking to check out Pandora's this weekend. I want to get extra at VIPs. Who is good and does the extras and what is a good cost? Don't want to get scammed back there with an air dance.
-
09-20-22 16:58 #4269Senior Member

Posts: 1544It was Friday, there are more than few scammers there on Fridays.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 16:53 #4268Senior Member

Posts: 204I wonder which dancer ripped him off 🤔.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 13:58 #4267Senior Member

Posts: 1544











Reply With Quote






