Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,666 to 10,680 of 37344
-
09-27-22 17:36 #26679Senior Member

Posts: 311Tried a few times over the last couple of weeks with no response.
Originally Posted by Papee29
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 16:47 #26678Senior Member

Posts: 334Info
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/232608879696
Has any seen this one?
-
09-27-22 15:54 #26677Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts

Posts: 40Tiffany
Been trying to reach her but no response at all not like her.
-
09-27-22 14:38 #26676Senior Member

Posts: 46Office Space
This one looks like someone stole her stapler, but I'm still wondering if anyone's had any luck:
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/34940340
-
09-27-22 13:41 #26675Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts

Posts: 40I texted the number and she texted back saying she was working out of her house.
Originally Posted by JtBassee20
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 13:22 #26674Senior Member

Posts: 69Was thinking same thing. Like to know if it is her for sure.
Originally Posted by Papee29
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 10:44 #26673Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts

Posts: 40Jb
She is hosting out of a private residence. A little skeptical if it's legit. Anyone have any info.
-
09-27-22 09:51 #26672Senior Member

Posts: 177She is from Roanoke. I used to see her there and she was zero personality and does rush you but that ass is PHAT.
Originally Posted by Tagger187
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 22:35 #26671Senior Member

Posts: 122Ms Love always delivers
Agree with everything you said about Ms Kimmie. She is one of the better providers around by far.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 21:06 #26670Senior Member

Posts: 142Ask for a deposit
I tried reaching out a week ago and she was saying she will only see you if you put a deposit down. Well I don't ever do a deposit so I stopped replying to her messages.
Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980;6141925[URL
-
09-26-22 20:46 #26669Senior Member

Posts: 89Any info on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/93371434
Figured I'd see if anyone else out there has any firsthand experience.
-
09-26-22 18:48 #26668Senior Member

Posts: 188Kryss
I have been trying to.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
Connect with her from more than a year now, she was my go to grips before Covid. She don't respond on lie FB or phone number and any more. I recently came know she don't play anymore and is working at a family business. Another gem moved on. Her location was great for a traveling guy like near the airport.
-
09-26-22 17:36 #26667Senior Member

Posts: 1449Kimmie
Anybody who likes a nice soft ass and perky tits with a tight body should go see her. She travels back and forth between here and Arizona. Cool chick and knows how to fuck. Clean and no habit. Doggy is my go to with her because of that ass. Everything covered and she don't put up with bullshit. Think she's here with a friend. Haven't dreamed her but I'm sure she's probably cool too. Safe and secure. Bells road this trip. Easy contact. Good luck and be safe.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/921810471328
-
09-26-22 10:20 #26666Senior Member

Posts: 432Lexi Adams is most likely a fake pimp scam
I would stay far away from this. The phone number was formerly associated with a different girl who was advertising here in CLE a year or two ago. "Penelope Rose" was her name, do a search in this thread and you'll see a few posts:
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...815&viewfull=1#post5932815.
If the link doesn't work it can be found in the upscale escorts forum in Cleveland from June 1st of this year.
-
09-25-22 23:27 #26665Senior Member

Posts: 188Natalia
Natalia is a waste of time. She is Always in a rush. She always seems high on something. She is from the roanoke area and I've seen her before there. But she is a hard pass at this point.
Originally Posted by SteveB0123
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






