Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 267 of 552 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 317 367 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 8278
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4288
    Quote Originally Posted by ArjunSinha336  [View Original Post]
    I've been a long time lurker here. I have tried bunch of AMPs with success thanks to all the reviews here. When I heard the fuss about Pandora's, I decided to give it a shot.

    Went to Pandora's around 2 pm on a Monday afternoon as I had some free time. Only one stage was in use. Entice approached. Promised me to make me cum and satisfy my wildest imaginations. After some bargaining, we settled on 300 for 1/2 hr of full service, including the room charge. Paid $70 room charge over the counter. Once we entered the room she demanded rest of the money upfront. I handed out $230.

    Once the dance began, she kept saying don't touch my pussy and ass. I had to keep reminding her that I paid for full service. After some time she barely pulled my dick out, keeping it hidden under my shirt at all times. I couldn't even tell what was going on. I only felt her nails rubbing on my dick when she was trying to put on a condom. It was so awkward I didn't even get hard. When I asked what's with the secrecy, she pointed out the camera and said what I'm doing is illegal and "only for you" and she's doing best she can to hide it from the camera.

    After 3 songs, she hurriedly put my dick back in my pant with the condom and said I have to stop here now, as I'm "getting called". When I said I hadn't finished yet and I paid for 1/2 hr, she got angry and yelled at me that I don't want to lose my job for your $300.

    Also poor hygiene, smelled like shit. At the end, before leaving the room, she pretended to wash her hands using the sanitizer from the dispenser, when I tried to go toward the dispenser, she laughed and said there's nothing in the dispenser.
    Sounds like miscommunication.

    The room charge is $70 for 15 minutes. It used to be lower but increased several weeks ago. When her name was called that was the DJ saying her time was up.

  2. #4287
    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    Yeah unlike AMPs, money is paid to the dancer at the end. Sucks that happened to you. I've seen that dancer around, she's been dancing way before the covid era, but she's not my type. But now I know to avoid her like the plague.

    Was the DJ actually calling for her? Usually when they get a room they have a timer and the DJ will announce when time is up. You paid for a half hour and got less than 10 minutes.
    I didn't hear the DJ calling her name. I could have missed it in all the awkwardness I was dealing with. But I was definitely in the room for less than 15 minutes.

    I'm wondering what made her to rip me off. She started with $500 tip + room charge, I got her down to $300 in total, as it seemed decent price 1/2 hr based on the reviews here. Did I bargain too aggressively?

    I'd still love to try Monse / Anya. Do other girls make an effort to hide from camera or is the service more open like in the AMPs. I remember reading that cameras are there just for the show but didn't call her out as I wasn't sure.

  3. #4286
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by ArjunSinha336  [View Original Post]
    I've been a long time lurker here. I have tried bunch of AMPs with success thanks to all the reviews here. When I heard the fuss about Pandora's, I decided to give it a shot.

    Went to Pandora's around 2 pm on a Monday afternoon as I had some free time. Only one stage was in use. Entice approached. Promised me to make me cum and satisfy my wildest imaginations. After some bargaining, we settled on 300 for 1/2 hr of full service, including the room charge. Paid $70 room charge over the counter. Once we entered the room she demanded rest of the money upfront. I handed out $230.

    Once the dance began, she kept saying don't touch my pussy and ass. I had to keep reminding her that I paid for full service. After some time she barely pulled my dick out, keeping it hidden under my shirt at all times. I couldn't even tell what was going on. I only felt her nails rubbing on my dick when she was trying to put on a condom. It was so awkward I didn't even get hard. When I asked what's with the secrecy, she pointed out the camera and said what I'm doing is illegal and "only for you" and she's doing best she can to hide it from the camera.

    After 3 songs, she hurriedly put my dick back in my pant with the condom and said I have to stop here now, as I'm "getting called". When I said I hadn't finished yet and I paid for 1/2 hr, she got angry and yelled at me that I don't want to lose my job for your $300.

    Also poor hygiene, smelled like shit. At the end, before leaving the room, she pretended to wash her hands using the sanitizer from the dispenser, when I tried to go toward the dispenser, she laughed and said there's nothing in the dispenser.
    Yeah unlike AMPs, money is paid to the dancer at the end. Sucks that happened to you. I've seen that dancer around, she's been dancing way before the covid era, but she's not my type. But now I know to avoid her like the plague.

    Was the DJ actually calling for her? Usually when they get a room they have a timer and the DJ will announce when time is up. You paid for a half hour and got less than 10 minutes.

  4. #4285
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by ArjunSinha336  [View Original Post]
    I've been a long time lurker here. I have tried bunch of AMPs with success thanks to all the reviews here. When I heard the fuss about Pandora's, I decided to give it a shot.

    Went to Pandora's around 2 pm on a Monday afternoon as I had some free time. Only one stage was in use. Entice approached. Promised me to make me cum and satisfy my wildest imaginations. After some bargaining, we settled on 300 for 1/2 hr of full service, including the room charge. Paid $70 room charge over the counter. Once we entered the room she demanded rest of the money upfront. I handed out $230.

    Once the dance began, she kept saying don't touch my pussy and ass. I had to keep reminding her that I paid for full service. After some time she barely pulled my dick out, keeping it hidden under my shirt at all times. I couldn't even tell what was going on. I only felt her nails rubbing on my dick when she was trying to put on a condom. It was so awkward I didn't even get hard. When I asked what's with the secrecy, she pointed out the camera and said what I'm doing is illegal and "only for you" and she's doing best she can to hide it from the camera.

    After 3 songs, she hurriedly put my dick back in my pant with the condom and said I have to stop here now, as I'm "getting called". When I said I hadn't finished yet and I paid for 1/2 hr, she got angry and yelled at me that I don't want to lose my job for your $300.

    Also poor hygiene, smelled like shit. At the end, before leaving the room, she pretended to wash her hands using the sanitizer from the dispenser, when I tried to go toward the dispenser, she laughed and said there's nothing in the dispenser.
    That doesn't sound like Entice. She is pretty straightforward.

    I guess she has changed because in the past, she would fuck and suck anyone for 300.

  5. #4284

    Got ripped off at Pandora's. Avoid Entice at all costs

    I've been a long time lurker here. I have tried bunch of AMPs with success thanks to all the reviews here. When I heard the fuss about Pandora's, I decided to give it a shot.

    Went to Pandora's around 2 pm on a Monday afternoon as I had some free time. Only one stage was in use. Entice approached. Promised me to make me cum and satisfy my wildest imaginations. After some bargaining, we settled on 300 for 1/2 hr of full service, including the room charge. Paid $70 room charge over the counter. Once we entered the room she demanded rest of the money upfront. I handed out $230.

    Once the dance began, she kept saying don't touch my pussy and ass. I had to keep reminding her that I paid for full service. After some time she barely pulled my dick out, keeping it hidden under my shirt at all times. I couldn't even tell what was going on. I only felt her nails rubbing on my dick when she was trying to put on a condom. It was so awkward I didn't even get hard. When I asked what's with the secrecy, she pointed out the camera and said what I'm doing is illegal and "only for you" and she's doing best she can to hide it from the camera.

    After 3 songs, she hurriedly put my dick back in my pant with the condom and said I have to stop here now, as I'm "getting called". When I said I hadn't finished yet and I paid for 1/2 hr, she got angry and yelled at me that I don't want to lose my job for your $300.

    Also poor hygiene, smelled like shit. At the end, before leaving the room, she pretended to wash her hands using the sanitizer from the dispenser, when I tried to go toward the dispenser, she laughed and said there's nothing in the dispenser.

  6. #4283
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I recommend her for all my bruthas.

    Harmony got sloppy and let me stretch it out in a VIP room. Seahawks lost but I got mine.
    FR? How much did that set you back? Did you have to do a 30 min?

  7. #4282

    Harmony

    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I recommend her for all my bruthas.

    Harmony got sloppy and let me stretch it out in a VIP room. Seahawks lost but I got mine.
    She let you go raw?

  8. #4281
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    The upper left corner Pandoras Logo. Stories go back 24 hours. Yesterday / Thursday they posted it two different shifts.
    Got it. Thanks.

  9. #4280
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I recommend her for all my bruthas.

    Harmony got sloppy and let me stretch it out in a VIP room. Seahawks lost but I got mine.
    I read somewhere that her price is $100 per song for a HJ. How much she set you back for the VIP?

  10. #4279

    Harmony at Pandoras

    I recommend her for all my bruthas.

    Harmony got sloppy and let me stretch it out in a VIP room. Seahawks lost but I got mine.

  11. #4278
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Sunday Sunday

    I stop by pandora today.

    It like a fuck factory. Monse busy today. So I pick Anya. She lube up my Wang. Soft jerk meaning in my ear. She put cover on me. Ride me. I bust fast. HAHA.

    She sexy white woman.

    I stay and watch monse bang 3 more guys. I then get CBJ from black girl name cream. She good time.

  12. #4277

    Logo

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97  [View Original Post]
    Not seeing it.
    The upper left corner Pandoras Logo. Stories go back 24 hours. Yesterday / Thursday they posted it two different shifts.

  13. #4276
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    It's almost always in their daily IG story. Just got to keep checking.
    Not seeing it.

  14. #4275

    Check the IG story

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97  [View Original Post]
    Is there a trick to getting the linup at pandoras?? I've been on thier IG but can't find it.
    It's almost always in their daily IG story. Just got to keep checking.

  15. #4274

    Linup

    Is there a trick to getting the linup at pandoras?? I've been on thier IG but can't find it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape