Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 724 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 224 624 674 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 774 824 1224 1724 ... LastLast
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19967
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777  [View Original Post]
    I have seen one review on here of this provider. I may have missed others. From my research she looks like she has been in the game for a while. I think she used to work with an agency. Does anyone have any recent info on her?

    She is definitely on my to do list. And her TER reviews look solid.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/93313274
    She was my go to until she went full on GPS. I refuse to pay those rates but good luck if you do. She is a great fuck.

  2. #19966
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabaster23  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/076008234094

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/327066159772

    I tried to see this woman. She was a long drive away, so a deposit seemed not out of line. I looked her up and, yes, the boards do report she is a deposit scammer. I told her this. She said her X had control of her account for a time and was using it to scam people. I decided I could stand to lose 30 and sent that. She kept up the chatter for a time. After 15 minutes, it was dead air. Really, I should know better.
    Yes, you should have! We can lead you to water, but we can't make you drink!

  3. #19965

  4. #19964

    Alexa

    I have seen one review on here of this provider. I may have missed others. From my research she looks like she has been in the game for a while. I think she used to work with an agency. Does anyone have any recent info on her?

    She is definitely on my to do list. And her TER reviews look solid.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/93313274

  5. #19963

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this CUNNTT at all costs. She would sell her first born for 10 bucks. Tried to see her today and she gave me not one, but TWO fake rooms and got me to spot her 30 to get the room just to ghost me. I don't need a lecture about deposits, I'm just providing a public service. Do NOT waste time or money on this one.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/229341558202

    HolyDiver.
    Yeah she's been going downhill for a while.

  6. #19962

    Consider yourself lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this CUNNTT at all costs. She would sell her first born for 10 bucks. Tried to see her today and she gave me not one, but TWO fake rooms and got me to spot her 30 to get the room just to ghost me. I don't need a lecture about deposits, I'm just providing a public service. Do NOT waste time or money on this one.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/229341558202

    HolyDiver.
    Consider yourself lucky, she is probably one of the dirtiest ever on skipthegames. I promise you would had had instant buyers remorse.

  7. #19961
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this CUNNTT at all costs. She would sell her first born for 10 bucks. Tried to see her today and she gave me not one, but TWO fake rooms and got me to spot her 30 to get the room just to ghost me. I don't need a lecture about deposits, I'm just providing a public service. Do NOT waste time or money on this one.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/229341558202

    HolyDiver.
    Thanks for the feedback. I was thinking to see her. Will avoid her now.

  8. #19960

    XBre. AVOID

    Avoid this CUNNTT at all costs. She would sell her first born for 10 bucks. Tried to see her today and she gave me not one, but TWO fake rooms and got me to spot her 30 to get the room just to ghost me. I don't need a lecture about deposits, I'm just providing a public service. Do NOT waste time or money on this one.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/229341558202

    HolyDiver.

  9. #19959

    Petite brunette


  10. #19958
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kaesey? She's been posting for a little while now but haven't seen any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/93213029
    Pictures have different people that's odd? A quick Google search of the number doesn't bring up any other posts or reviews. She looks great but I'd wait to see if someone else has an experience first.

  11. #19957
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamDigger  [View Original Post]
    So this chick texted me out of the blue (well, a couple of weeks after I texted asking for info / availability) a while ago and after looking at the pics associated with her number, I started texting back. Wanted to know if anyone has had experience with her, if she was fun / cute / worth it / etc.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-true/49207727

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...6c2f9cd788881c
    Looking at her pics leaves me wondering if she has teeth or not.

  12. #19956

    Paige

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...0.htm?cat=4370

    Was looking for trouble and took another trip to see Paige. It was different than the last times but similar. Nice back rub and into the main event BBBJ then cover she is fun pretty and bubbly she lost weight from my last visit and looks terrific. Recommend.

  13. #19955

    Kaesey

    Has anyone seen Kaesey? She's been posting for a little while now but haven't seen any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/93213029

  14. #19954

    Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrvlboi  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. I'm new to all this. I'm actually a virgin and have decided this is the way I'd like to lose it. I was looking at Marisol on here and texted her.
    Any advice on what to do and not to do?
    Avoid ads that promise full bare service like these, the description usually looks the same https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/93219751.

    Never send deposits / Use burner #. / Never give I'd photo / Never mention any sexual acts on text.

    I'd recommend seeing her, very friendly 120 Qv.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/93225603

    Also I think is the Marisol you're talking about?

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/92913724

    Real and I think 160 qv.

    If you feel like something's wrong trust your gut and leave.

  15. #19953

    Pamela Eros Carolinas

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby1731  [View Original Post]
    All. Back through Raleigh next month. Anyone seen Pamela? Honestly, looks TGTBT. There's been a consistent post on Eros for at least the last few months I've been lurking. Is this real? Anyone have anything to say about her?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...7.htm?cat=4370
    I've noticed that ad also, but I can't find anything on the phone number on TER, P411 or sumosear. Maybe other people have other ways to search using a phone number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape