Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #50113

    Trip to NYC or Orlando

    Where should I go? Orlando? Cheaper, mostly 30's Chinese. Or NYC, more expensive / variety / ages?

  2. #50112

    Keisha is a quality massage provider

    You want to build a relationship with. She give a spa quality massage and has a really, really spectacular body / gravity defying tips but a nice slow edging HJ is all you will get. Don't go in expecting more and you will b happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crowichigo  [View Original Post]
    I'll be seeing EG soon, but I've never been to a massage parlor ewver in my life. Is there any tips you can give me & what are some of Keisha's rules?

  3. #50111

    So I attempted to be nice.

    Only to recieve a scathing rebuke so the glove (s) are off biz at tch.

    I tried, I really did but Lily of (Wellbeing, Moonlight, YiXin) apparently just has a problem with me posting I enjoyed my time w her although I noticed a nice young 30 yr old at a spa she was working at so fuggit.

    I have gone bbfscip every visit w her for house +80. Nice fat cream pies in that old hag to my shame. But cmon raw wet pussy does feel good when she's face sown ass up so you don't need to see her ugly face.

    Not my style to air it out but she has pissed me off for the last time. Put her face in a pillow and blast it out boys. Enjoy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nationalchamp  [View Original Post]
    Apparently my post has generated alot of interest so will just reiterate that Lily is "a very reliable provider on short notice" for regulars (google translate may not be your best source for American slang) and that I "Always enjoy my time w Lily" ahem. I did a hhr and my OTD was 50+120.

    To my point earlier that if you seek 20-30 yr old ladies, there was another cutie at this location you may want to TOFTT. I have no name, service history, etc.

    Thought my review was fair and positive. Enough said. If my patronage isn't appreciated, I will happily spend my money elsewhere. Feel free to interpret. Champ out. No comment.

  4. #50110
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowichigo  [View Original Post]
    I'll be seeing EG soon, but I've never been to a massage parlor ewver in my life. Is there any tips you can give me & what are some of Keisha's rules?
    I believe she has a private incall not a massage parlor. Respect her boundaries whatever they may be.

  5. #50109

    120 all inclusive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt1328  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys!

    My advise is to save your wallet tight and take 4 hours + trips to Southern California to have fun there twice or more a year or on your business trips. Full Service ranges from 120 to 150 and many young, sexy and good looking girls to select (Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Mexican.).

    Shouldn't waste your money here. For less choices and less menus.
    You say full service can be had from 120 with young sexy girls, but does that include the parlor fee? Or is this street meat you are referring to? I mean if the parlors are all inclusive 150 for full service, I'll take a gettaway next week LOL.

  6. #50108

    My first session

    I'll be seeing EG soon, but I've never been to a massage parlor ewver in my life. Is there any tips you can give me & what are some of Keisha's rules?

  7. #50107
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado2000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an idea where Anna went from iSpa? I thought her and Angela were partners but she hasn't been there in about 6 weeks.
    She's out of town but will be back eventually, I don't know when.

  8. #50106

    Full Menu in California at the price of HJ in Atlanta with many young selections

    Hi Guys!

    My advise is to save your wallet tight and take 4 hours + trips to Southern California to have fun there twice or more a year or on your business trips. Full Service ranges from 120 to 150 and many young, sexy and good looking girls to select (Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Mexican.).

    Shouldn't waste your money here. For less choices and less menus.

  9. #50105

    ISpa Anna?

    Anyone have an idea where Anna went from iSpa? I thought her and Angela were partners but she hasn't been there in about 6 weeks.

  10. #50104

    Massage Season Dawsonville

    Been there 3 times I've seen the lady in her 30's twice. The massage is great with a little ball tickle. Go for the flip really excited and she won't touch you so I finished myself. Only otc touch. The younger 20's hot girl. Again great massage. Butt touch only. She played with my nipples and I finished myself. They both clean you up well.

  11. #50103

    Sun Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffTime  [View Original Post]
    Guess it's YEMD.

    Pre-Covid I stopped a couple of times. Definitely was FS then. Tried to search but I guess 3 letters might be too short. There were a couple of reviews on here of Coco? That seemed to indicate full KAMP menu.

    There's Sun Massage on 20 closer to Lawrenceville that's a CAMP and Sunny? Massage on Lee Street not far from there but it seems legit so far.

    OP let us know what you find.

    MT.
    He probably meant the Sum Spa on Buford Dr. There was a late 30's attractive there last time I went and a skinny late 50's. Forgot names but both offer FS.

  12. #50102

    Ivy at Massage Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMcCai  [View Original Post]
    Did Ivy leave again?
    Ivy lives in Florida and typically stays here for about 4 or 5 weeks each trip. Most likely, she will return home at the end of Sept.

  13. #50101
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker0825  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Ellie and emmma won't do anything beside HJ and it's $80 too. LOL if they find about sherry service they might let her go. It happen to this one chick that use to work there before.
    Please advise if this is the same Emma who previously worked at Golden and Sunset Massage In Cumming? Thanks!

  14. #50100
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    I usually take 1 or 2 sessions every week just to keep up with the changes and ongoing interviews.

    The "newest" girls at Massage Legend are Suki (who began 8/16) and Yoyo (who worked 9/16-17), but will become full time around 9/30). Among the current "regulars" are Jenny, Monica and Vivi.
    Did Ivy leave again?

  15. #50099
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker0825  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Ellie and emmma won't do anything beside HJ and it's $80 too. LOL if they find about sherry service they might let her go. It happen to this one chick that use to work there before.
    I just from seeing Sherry for the 1st time. Cute and skinny, decent massage with teasing. Allowed UTC top and I got her pants down and played with her panty covered ass. No doubt there is more to be had with her. Said she has only been there 2 weeks. I normally see Emma, she has always treated me great and even stuck a finger in my ass last time. LOL. But I think I'm going to work Sherry some more to see where it goes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape