Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 452 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 502 552 952 ... LastLast
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 17724
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10959
    Quote Originally Posted by Derosa  [View Original Post]
    Maybe legit. But $260 for a 30 minute rub and HJ? You can get a 30 minute f / s session from Eden. Do as you wish but no way as far as I'm concerned.
    Who is Eden? Can you please provide a link?

  2. #10958

    Brianna?

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    She still has ads running in Nashville, TN. Has been for past two years.
    On LC? Can't find an active post. Searched up keywords & #. Nothin.

  3. #10957

    Briana

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff2551  [View Original Post]
    Look at post 10153. Good review.
    Thanks for the guidance, however I didn't see any review around the post # 10153 mentioned. Possible flipflop of #'s?

    10153 notes:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5973198

    Which "Lily" is this?

    There is a Lily on P411 out of Ofallon, then obviously there is a Lily from St. Charles who was also on SA.

    http://lillyslilsecret.cuties-sites.com/profile/

  4. #10956

    Best head game stl

    Please post up you're recommendation for the best head in this city. Bottomless is the goal.

  5. #10955

    Kay

    Has anybody seen this one? Tons of posts over the last couple months on all of what I'd call the lower end / free boards. Lots of different pictures that are all obviously the same girl and a few different numbers. Maybe just burners. No reviews and does look TGTBT, but I love tight young spinners and reverse searches on both her pictures and all numbers don't find anything suspicious.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/93384341

  6. #10954

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeDiaz69  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/deborah21

    Thinking about potentially booking her, can anyone confirm if this looks legit?
    Maybe legit. But $260 for a 30 minute rub and HJ? You can get a 30 minute f / s session from Eden. Do as you wish but no way as far as I'm concerned.

  7. #10953

    Info

    Has anyone seen this girl? Looks TGTBT.
    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/good-girl-or-naughty-girl-you-/317539487576

  8. #10952

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucian101  [View Original Post]
    Quick Q:

    My apologies if my question seems obvious, but does FF meaning Foot or Fist typically?
    Like the way you think! LOL.

  9. #10951

    Deb

    https://tryst.link/escort/deborah21

    Thinking about potentially booking her, can anyone confirm if this looks legit?

  10. #10950

    Speaking of Brooke.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    Brooke Monroe doesn't get enough accolades for how beautiful and nearly perfect she is physically. Plus she's nice. I've never visited her but I've talked to her and saw her outside the scene (not as a stalker). I believe Brooke has natural breasts and they're spectacular in pics. With clothing on, she's even more beautiful. The person I was with that evening even commented, "that women is beautiful." when a woman compliments another woman that's saying something.
    Looks like she moved to Pitt. All her latest links all have a Pitt township and changed her number. That's too bad. Her P411 is now out of Pitt.

  11. #10949
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucian101  [View Original Post]
    Quick Q:

    My apologies if my question seems obvious, but does FF meaning Foot or Fist typically?
    I think FF means Face Fucking.

  12. #10948

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Outoftime69  [View Original Post]
    She is real. Heart of Gold. Does some BDSM too.
    Much bigger, pics are old.

  13. #10947
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a non-bbw, cute for FF and DT. Want sloppy wet. Suggestions?
    Quick Q:

    My apologies if my question seems obvious, but does FF meaning Foot or Fist typically?

  14. #10946
    Chick posting as a guy


    Posts: 10

    News on Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiNerd  [View Original Post]
    The "I'm real" screams fake, but the straightforwardness makes me think it's legit.

    Anyone see her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...845/3145000659

    The age seems about right, so I'm thinking might be nice.
    She is real. Heart of Gold. Does some BDSM too.

  15. #10945

    I meant Alena winters

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    I don't prefer women with artificial breasts, loads of tattoos, or implants. So "my" definition will vary from 99 percent of others on here. I've never seen her in person because she never returns messages but Reanne looks like the best or one of the best (less the tattoos). I've not seen her myself and never will at this rate. She appears all natural and reviews are amazing. She's also not high volume likely (or she doesn't like me etc).

    Violeta Michelle is "fit". She's got zero fat and is beautiful too. She's also nice and actually humble. She's hilarious as a person, great sense of humor. She is organized and you'll need to be verified. I kind of at my words about implants here but she's that beautiful to make one forget about them.

    Brooke Monroe doesn't get enough accolades for how beautiful and nearly perfect she is physically. Plus she's nice. I've never visited her but I've talked to her and saw her outside the scene (not as a stalker). I believe Brooke has natural breasts and they're spectacular in pics. With clothing on, she's even more beautiful. The person I was with that evening even commented, "that women is beautiful." when a woman compliments another woman that's saying something..
    Funny. I meant Alena Winters above. She's a model.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape