Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 451 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 501 551 951 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10971

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeDiaz69  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/deborah21

    Thinking about potentially booking her, can anyone confirm if this looks legit?
    Maybe legit. But $260 for a 30 minute rub and HJ? You can get a 30 minute f / s session from Eden. Do as you wish but no way as far as I'm concerned.

  2. #10970

    Info

    Has anyone seen this girl? Looks TGTBT.
    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/good-girl-or-naughty-girl-you-/317539487576

  3. #10969

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucian101  [View Original Post]
    Quick Q:

    My apologies if my question seems obvious, but does FF meaning Foot or Fist typically?
    Like the way you think! LOL.

  4. #10968

    Deb

    https://tryst.link/escort/deborah21

    Thinking about potentially booking her, can anyone confirm if this looks legit?

  5. #10967

    Speaking of Brooke.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    Brooke Monroe doesn't get enough accolades for how beautiful and nearly perfect she is physically. Plus she's nice. I've never visited her but I've talked to her and saw her outside the scene (not as a stalker). I believe Brooke has natural breasts and they're spectacular in pics. With clothing on, she's even more beautiful. The person I was with that evening even commented, "that women is beautiful." when a woman compliments another woman that's saying something.
    Looks like she moved to Pitt. All her latest links all have a Pitt township and changed her number. That's too bad. Her P411 is now out of Pitt.

  6. #10966
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucian101  [View Original Post]
    Quick Q:

    My apologies if my question seems obvious, but does FF meaning Foot or Fist typically?
    I think FF means Face Fucking.

  7. #10965

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Outoftime69  [View Original Post]
    She is real. Heart of Gold. Does some BDSM too.
    Much bigger, pics are old.

  8. #10964
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a non-bbw, cute for FF and DT. Want sloppy wet. Suggestions?
    Quick Q:

    My apologies if my question seems obvious, but does FF meaning Foot or Fist typically?

  9. #10963
    Chick posting as a guy


    Posts: 10

    News on Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiNerd  [View Original Post]
    The "I'm real" screams fake, but the straightforwardness makes me think it's legit.

    Anyone see her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...845/3145000659

    The age seems about right, so I'm thinking might be nice.
    She is real. Heart of Gold. Does some BDSM too.

  10. #10962

    I meant Alena winters

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    I don't prefer women with artificial breasts, loads of tattoos, or implants. So "my" definition will vary from 99 percent of others on here. I've never seen her in person because she never returns messages but Reanne looks like the best or one of the best (less the tattoos). I've not seen her myself and never will at this rate. She appears all natural and reviews are amazing. She's also not high volume likely (or she doesn't like me etc).

    Violeta Michelle is "fit". She's got zero fat and is beautiful too. She's also nice and actually humble. She's hilarious as a person, great sense of humor. She is organized and you'll need to be verified. I kind of at my words about implants here but she's that beautiful to make one forget about them.

    Brooke Monroe doesn't get enough accolades for how beautiful and nearly perfect she is physically. Plus she's nice. I've never visited her but I've talked to her and saw her outside the scene (not as a stalker). I believe Brooke has natural breasts and they're spectacular in pics. With clothing on, she's even more beautiful. The person I was with that evening even commented, "that women is beautiful." when a woman compliments another woman that's saying something..
    Funny. I meant Alena Winters above. She's a model.

  11. #10961

    Subjective

    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeDiaz69  [View Original Post]
    So as the title suggests, which provider would y'all say has the hottest body, like closest to like a model or bombshell, doesn't really matter how good their skills are. Just curious.
    I don't prefer women with artificial breasts, loads of tattoos, or implants. So "my" definition will vary from 99 percent of others on here. I've never seen her in person because she never returns messages but Reanne looks like the best or one of the best (less the tattoos). I've not seen her myself and never will at this rate. She appears all natural and reviews are amazing. She's also not high volume likely (or she doesn't like me etc).

    Violeta Michelle is "fit". She's got zero fat and is beautiful too. She's also nice and actually humble. She's hilarious as a person, great sense of humor. She is organized and you'll need to be verified. I kind of at my words about implants here but she's that beautiful to make one forget about them.

    Brooke Monroe doesn't get enough accolades for how beautiful and nearly perfect she is physically. Plus she's nice. I've never visited her but I've talked to her and saw her outside the scene (not as a stalker). I believe Brooke has natural breasts and they're spectacular in pics. With clothing on, she's even more beautiful. The person I was with that evening even commented, "that women is beautiful." when a woman compliments another woman that's saying something.

    Asian Megan has a nearly perfect body (by my standards) but I've read complaints on here about her being old etc (those complaints are ridiculous to me). She's actually very nice as a person also once you know her reasonably well. I found her to be beautiful physically and she is very warm and nice once you talk to her. She has a great location and is a trained masseuse not kidding. Everyone knows this already. I've seen her only once. Megan also smelled nice but classy too. Elegant.

    Personality matters to me as much as physical attributes. For this reason I'm voting for Brooke monroe but others will say that's not right. Brooke is among the most beautiful women I've seen around this area. I'll repeat I never booked her. Reviews on that front are positive. I saw her at an event (dinner date I'm guessing) with a business guy once. I didn't approach, didn't say a word, but I recognized her from pics. She's quite gorgeous. I'm too scared to see high volume people so I've never seen her as a visitor. I wish I could but likely won't. I texted Brooke a bit later on and she's a great person via text and shared fun stuff outside the scene to appear genuinely funny and fun. Maybe someday I'll get verified and see her but not likely. So my vote: Brooke monroe. I only saw Brooke in a dress but she's really gorgeous.

    If you like natural breasts, destiny is quite nice too. Depends on what you're wanting. Rene is also gorgeous in person but she's got some slight areas that aren't perfect (like us all). Rene also doesn't have loads of tattoos and is very sweet. All natural too. I'll never understand why women shave completely. Again, subjective. Megan also isn't completely shaved. Rene FYI is far nicer looking than in her pics. So, Brooke, Rene, Megan, violeta Michelle, maybe reanne. Oh yeah, Alena summers too is gorgeous.

    Good luck and best to you.

  12. #10960
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeDiaz69  [View Original Post]
    So as the title suggests, which provider would y'all say has the hottest body, like closest to like a model or bombshell, doesn't really matter how good their skills are. Just curious.
    LOL I don't know about you but if you give me the chick. Witj the hottest body and she sucks in bed I'm twice as disappointed as I normally would be LOL.

  13. #10959
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177

    STG Colton and Cody

    Afternoon dream with 2 bi ladies. Enjoyed their strap daddy show. Able to enjoy time with only one later.

    Since 3 sum not offer. Brunettes recently back from govt vacay. Might repeat in pinch.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...-/673447592916

  14. #10958

    Hottest body

    So as the title suggests, which provider would y'all say has the hottest body, like closest to like a model or bombshell, doesn't really matter how good their skills are. Just curious.

  15. #10957

    Kari

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritewing  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I got the phone number wrong for Kari in Brentwood. This is the correct number for Kari. Sorry for the misinformation.

    314 941 4127.
    Along with Apache and RiteW I am a Summer / Kari fan. She is a divorced working mom of elementary school children hence hours that mean you need to be gone before the kiddos get home from school. A solid reliable time at the price.

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/1c29fd...b-d8730ff067a2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape